!!!The Path of War!!! How suddenly w48 had life filled into it?

DeletedUser

you certainly proved me you are turtle so what now ?

who coordinated with NTL to hit you ? any prove of it or you are just opening your mouth spreading nonsense again ?

you never been a CRASH op target. and not going to be this soon i promise ya.

DeletedUser

you certainly proved me you are turtle so what now ?

who coordinated with NTL to hit you ? any prove of it or you are just opening your mouth spreading nonsense again ?

you never been a CRASH op target. and not going to be this soon i promise ya.

Really, crash noble NTL villages from 48 hours away with no losses to either side. NTL nobling in crash territory and not getting re capped. NTL ONLY hitting players crash are attacking

BOTH tribes co-ordinating in mass scouting me, both tribes hitting me at same time. NTL havent attacked for months, and never ever catted. They just happened to cat the same buildings as crash at the very same time. Crash really do love their co-incidences :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Okay walshy you know i always believe you.

[spoil]you really think so dont you ? you think for a second i thought you will leave the leadership in womble :) that crappy shit will fall apart without you and i think you know it yourself too.[/spoil]

and no i see no problem in coordinating with tribes rank 2-18-17-3-20-22-28-107 if this means we will wipe you out of map faster :) i call it diplomacy.

DeletedUser

Womble should have gotten rid of ntl a long time ago. I don't know how that never managed to happen.

DeletedUser93993

TRUST ME SARAH.... silent is in a very bad position. he is pretty messed up.

DeletedUser

and no i see no problem in coordinating with tribes rank 2-18-17-3-20-22-28-107 if this means we will wipe you out of map faster :) i call it diplomacy.

LIES! You hated the idea of SYN being even NAP'd with -XIII- and the fact that after Khaos started attacking -XIII- you hated the fact that we semi-coordinated with them. Jesus, go ahead and call me "Womble fanboy" legal, but when the amount of hypocrisy I see from CRASH members is astounding really. There's plenty of it all over this world, but it somehow got super clustered in the SE.

God of War 1994

walsh i was gonna clear ur support in vendetta villas but u withdrew :(
and secondly i dont know we are coordinating with NTL on you?

DeletedUser

walsh i was gonna clear ur support in vendetta villas but u withdrew :(
and secondly i dont know we are coordinating with NTL on you?

Trust me, NTL are not inactive enough to let a 40-50 hour train noble them, and the village has lvl 20 walls the same day, so ramless nukes sent? They are relocating in your area, and are hitting me at the same time (first time this year) as your latest barage of attacks, and scouting everything crazy and gig are not. No other womble is getting hit, and yet its midge and budl that are constanting attacking them, i've left them for months to move south, why so low on the k dominence now when i was top in 2 k's above all others at one point.

And GOW, Vendetta only lost 4 villages I had defended, so i doubt you would of. I lost close to 2 mill troops defending him, thats why my growth stopped.

DeletedUser

TRUST ME SARAH.... silent is in a very bad position. he is pretty messed up.

sorry to disappoint you. but i sat that acc for like 2-3 hours , its not messed up at all. :)

LIES! You hated the idea of SYN being even NAP'd with -XIII- and the fact that after Khaos started attacking -XIII- you hated the fact that we semi-coordinated with them. Jesus, go ahead and call me "Womble fanboy" legal, but when the amount of hypocrisy I see from CRASH members is astounding really. There's plenty of it all over this world, but it somehow got super clustered in the SE.

I used to hate -XIII- not the diplomacy. diplomacy is a must but you done it in the most retard way possible.

NAPPING KIA , -XIII- , MIGHTY none of this tribes had a border with us , you napped them all. :lol:

at the time that SYN was warring Khaos , Khaos was rank 7-8 SYN was rank 3. SYN never managed to beat them alone. even fall behind in stats for a month or so.

So you gangbanged them with -XIII- :) ironic is gangbanging them neither answered :) and BUZZ later recruited a whole continent of khaos players in order to achieve victory. :lol:

R.I.P khaos :)

God of War 1994

i know you were his major supporter since 90% of what i nobled had inbound support from you and wouter de router, and was not aware of NTL situation

DeletedUser

Death of a hero I'm at 2.499 mill, but curious to know whose beating it, plus supported 18,500 incoming attacks too

DeletedUser

sorry to disappoint you. but i sat that acc for like 2-3 hours , its not messed up at all. :)

I used to hate -XIII- not the diplomacy. diplomacy is a must but you done it in the most retard way possible.

NAPPING KIA , -XIII- , MIGHTY none of this tribes had a border with us , you napped them all. :lol:

at the time that SYN was warring Khaos , Khaos was rank 7-8 SYN was rank 3. SYN never managed to beat them alone. even fall behind in stats for a month or so.

So you gangbanged them with -XIII- :) ironic is gangbanging them neither answered :) and BUZZ later recruited a whole continent of khaos players in order to achieve victory. :lol:

R.I.P khaos :)

SYN was not rank 3. If I can recall correctly, we got to rank 4\5 and that was the highest. The three tribes above us were as follows: 1. SubV, 2. PIRANA, 3/4. Brave!/ Womble (these two tribes swapped ranks often if I remember right). Also, Khaos got to rank 6 before they started falling apart. Please keep the facts straight. Also, you seem to have a memory problem. I didn't set up any of the diplomacy. I did not call all the shots in SYN, nor did I ever want to either. Brian was co-duke and we had Barons who also helped in decision making. Apologies for not including you in that :icon_wink: And please don't talk about stats while you were in SYN...you can't claim much other than internals and barbs in your stats for your time there.

R.I.P. Khaos indeed. I miss some of their external posters. I actually had some fun on here when they were around.

Anyway, sorry to derail the thread a bit there GoW. When do your next round of stats come out?

DeletedUser

peter you annoying nublet :) its not really important what rank exactly SYN or khaos was.

the FACT is plain try to understand it and next time dont replay me with hey khaos was not 1-2 rank behind us it was 3 rank behind us....

khaos was 1-2 rank behind SYN and managed to beat you in stats and everything. SYN failed to overwhelm khaos and so used diplomacy on every tribe around to overtake them. you never made it even with the limitless diplomacy and finally you mass-recruited a continent of them in order to defeat them lol.

thats what i call it epic failure :) under your leadership.

and can you please tell me where i mentioned PETER THE MONGEGG did all the diplomacy of SYN ? SYN diplomacy was lame i dont care who did it. but i feel bad for whoever been handling it :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Flame never lost a war AHL :) SYN did.

and flame was much better than eQu at least you dont open your mouth about flame. :)

DeletedUser70293

Flame never lost a war AHL :) SYN did.

Seeing as I was only council in eQu (hence not able to enforce my opinion), I'll ignore the attempted jibe, anyone can look and see the success of ASCN and judge for themselves how I lead, that being said, their opinion will likely not effect the way I lead.

Name a war SYN lost?

And I'd wager that at the time of the Blood!/Flame merge that Flame was losing to SubV. And then XiE died to SubV/split into Risen.

DeletedUser

what did ASCN did to make it very bright :) i dont understand.

nobling a bunch of ex-khaos isolated villages ?

SYN was losing to Khaos :)

and SubV , Flame war ended with a nap formed between me and RC weeks before Blood and Flame even merge :) why talking about something you have no clue of ? respected leader of inactive noblers ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser70293

what did ASCN did to make it very bright :) i dont understand.

nobling a bunch of ex-khaos isolated villages ?

Pull together after a merge failed and where our entire council left without notice, attacked a set of members who weren't isolated at the time (connected to PIRANA (barely) by Robin), have handily defeated them, and decced a neighboring tribe, and are winning that war.

Of course you don't understand, oh so brilliant leader of mergers/NAP fests.

SYN was losing to Khaos :)

You're right, they were losing, and then won.

respected leader of inactive noblers ?

Thanks, I am liked by most people on the world (that matter), unlike yourself.

Last edited: