!!!The Path of War!!! How suddenly w48 had life filled into it?

Repinski

:O

w33 mod/w32 duke stalking our forums. :O

Unprecedented.

/me smacks AHL

Boredom reaches everyone at some point! :icon_cool:

So true....

@areukidden : do u often do these kinda trespassing? uninvited guest

/me smacks Ata, I happen to like AYK

I must have missed the posted guest list on the way in, maybe you can direct me there, I'll see if my name is on it? :icon_wink:

In truth, I happened along a raging debate over whether players no longer in a tribe could be counted against them. A debate that has gone on for almost every world before this one, and likely every world after this one. I felt an urge to nose in, and give my humble opinion, and offer up another tool to help complicate the debate, in hopes you'd never be able to come to an ultimate conclusion, so I could sit back, and enjoy the festivities, of which I'll start doing now, and leave you to your fun...

/me scribbles AYK's name on the guest list. Your welcome anytime.

Thanks, I am liked by most people on the world (that matter), unlike yourself.

I don't matter but I like you AHL.

Now on topic..... More stats!

DeletedUser

Pull together after a merge failed and where our entire council left without notice, attacked a set of members who weren't isolated at the time (connected to PIRANA (barely) by Robin), have handily defeated them, and decced a neighboring tribe, and are winning that war.

so your tribe whole council left without notice :lol:, and you attacked a handful of noobs that were connected to pirana by a traitor whom left them 1 week later and joined your huggy friend. then you defeated them and are now waging war against an OUTER RIM tribe.

okay so what ? what part of nobling a handful of isolated noobs with help of XIII and Womble is honorable mate :)

You're right, they were losing, and then won.
SYN recruited them in order to win.

Thanks, I am liked by most people on the world (that matter), unlike yourself.
aside from ASCN the only people around that seems to like you is womble and i would LOVE you too if you stacked front line for me AHL :)

and SBOH i know what i'm talking about :) i'm an ex-SYN myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93993

okay here are some latest stats

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: Womble
Side 2:
Tribes: CRASH

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 3
Difference: 18

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 195,569
Side 2: 25,122
Difference: 170,447

chart

[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser93993

i just did the normal war stat..no kicked. no deleted. nothing.

God of War 1994

yeah nice work mates
Now lets see where CRASH is busy
Since vendetta front was the most active front with the most active members so here are the stats of vendetta clean up.
Note: not womble clean up

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: *Vendetta*

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 0
Difference: 11

chart

Side 1: 103,787
Side 2: 0
Difference: 103,787

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser93993

ok God. u wanna brag? . huh?1 we are also nobling roscoe,dihead,whitey and many of ur kicks. so dont get cocky :icon_wink:

God of War 1994

if wanted to be cocky I would have added ur other inactives well :icon_cool:

DeletedUser70293

if wanted to be cocky I would have added ur other inactives well :icon_cool:

Too bad inactives have no bearing on this war. So shouldn't be added for either side as neither are investing energy in saving them anymore since they are outside the tribe.

God of War 1994

true thats what I have always said and that is why I dont include inactives in my updates, just wanted to annoy atagua

DeletedUser

true thats what I have always said and that is why I dont include inactives in my updates, just wanted to annoy atagua

we've taken 4 off ivarku and roscoe in last 24 hours too. Knew even mr I dont post inactives does so. 50% of your noblings vs womble for last 2 months have been vendetta, he stacked k57 but didnt focus on k46 like I told him too. Shame you dont brag about the west as much.....

[spoil]

Side 1:
Players: Ivakru, Filipok Ok Pok, joseph00023
Side 2:
Players: BunnuB, Xaia, budL, RobinGoodfellow, ROLLEYWAYMAN, peateargriffon, jeg31ny

Timeframe: 01/04/2011 00:00:00 to 24/07/2011 19:37:12

Total conquers:

Side 1: 8,049
Side 2: 1,529
Difference: 6,520

chart

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 490
Difference: 468

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 73,971,495
Side 2: 14,362,704
Difference: 59,608,791

chart

Side 1: 212,317
Side 2: 4,584,202
Difference: 4,371,885

chart

[/spoil]

Even players like fcb nobled one village and never truely relocated. You have a load of players this way not doing much as scared we will focus on them. If you include jimmy, its over 500 lost villages. You have lost 2 k's in the west, yet you all relocated to hit vendetta or k49. k49 you had the biggest dominance after march's recruitment who are all now inactive.:icon_wink::icon_wink: Why didnt you use these accounts to relocate?

Vendetta was an easy option, and you all know it :icon_biggrin: We've relocated all along the front, yourselves just like an easy fight :icon_razz:

DeletedUser93993

as if i am annoyed. lol. i have better things to do God..

God of War 1994

as if i am annoyed. lol. i have better things to do God..

well I tried....

And walsh u love to twist stats, too bad I am not good at it otherwise would answered u but I am leaving this for someone more experienced at twisting stats from our side like legal or hawk. I keep things simple. :)

DeletedUser

well I tried....

And walsh u love to twist stats, too bad I am not good at it otherwise would answered u but I am leaving this for someone more experienced at twisting stats from our side like legal or hawk. I keep things simple. :)

My point is, yourself and many others avoided relocating to the west, why is that?

Repinski

My point is, yourself and many others avoided relocating to the west, why is that?

That'd be because the Buzz beasts along with the giant Robin and the SubV warriors and the sly Womble live there.... (And yes I just purposely bigged up all those damn noobs in the west.)

God of War 1994

mate i will be there soon as to y didnt cuz I believe in big clusters near enemies and when roscoe went inactive i saw that chance in all his K57 villas which I took, plus I was based in k77 hence it was quick to move directly north to k57 then to go west but now once I am done with K57 I surely will move west, as for others same reason the inactives so far kicked majority of them were in the east hence provided easy big clusters, no one relocated in K43 as it was obviously suicide. Dnt worry about me, I dnt care about losing villas lost many already (not to enemies but to my own tribe) I just want some fun thats why i took a cluster in K47 unfortunately no loves me enough to give me some ODD. :(

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Joseph, flip, ivark, iamspeed, jimmy are all in the west. NOT one was used to relocate, in the east you had roscoe and diheadwarlord, yet you all moved via them for vendetta, so dont say more in the east :icon_rolleyes: