killface789 Left 24th July 2011 - 21:12 438,795
liwu629 Left 23rd July 2011 - 19:12 406,532
Paoktrela Left 23rd July 2011 - 14:12 20,777
-U2- Left 23rd July 2011 - 14:12 41,638
RetributionBlack Left 23rd July 2011 - 14:12 276,390
*TS*002 Left 23rd July 2011 - 14:12 45,914
Reinhard21Chris Left 21st July 2011 - 05:11 349,001

boytramp.jpg

by anything, he will sacrifice his tribe, his tribe mates (except a select few) to keep his own personal goals achieving.

sorry to see u end up being a victim bernard....or was it ur own choice?

DeletedUser

i was chucked admittedly...by none other than tampara himself.

Yeh...and i actually beleived he was a good duke...guess i was fooled by my own naïvety.

Tampara dismissed you from the tribe For The Horde

DeletedUser98475

He has his reasons, dont be so naive to think he kicked you to save himself, because he knows he is doomed anyhow.

DeletedUser98475

I didnt say you said that, i said dont think, not that you did, or didnt, thats none of my business.

DeletedUser

lord u said once u know some Horde members and they like their leadership and u think they will go far.

by mentioning mav i meant being a tamp cheerleader. do u know tampara or is it zorde u refer too knowing?

maverick basically made tamp the centre of horde, tamps ego allowed him to be drawn into a leadership role that he def shouldnt have taken up and he knew it but still did. it seems in mavericks eyes the sun only shone when tamp bent over, whether he truly felt that way or just promoted tamp like that to build the tribe up idk. it had the reverse effect and only ripped us apart.

DeletedUser98475

i know a fair few horde members, and some ex-horde now.

Some disliked, some liked, Its hard for me to get a clear picture, because everyone, including you, and maverick, has an agenda.

DeletedUser95383

Ah so you quit too. Even better. :lol:

Only the world, for now too.

I believe every single person here knows how hard it is to quit tribalwars all together :icon_biggrin:

Ill be back in another world eventually. Maybe the next one to come out :D

DeletedUser

lord u said once u know some Horde members and they like their leadership and u think they will go far.

by mentioning mav i meant being a tamp cheerleader. do u know tampara or is it zorde u refer too knowing?

maverick basically made tamp the centre of horde, tamps ego allowed him to be drawn into a leadership role that he def shouldnt have taken up and he knew it but still did. it seems in mavericks eyes the sun only shone when tamp bent over, whether he truly felt that way or just promoted tamp like that to build the tribe up idk. it had the reverse effect and only ripped us apart.

Because there was no one else willing to stand up, i even offered you. And i agree i couldn't do it alone.

DeletedUser

You guys should throw some nukes at eachother.

You know, to settle things.

DeletedUser99544

To be honest, at least he kicked you for not contributing rather than for losing villages like usually happens.

Don't you have half nukes to be sending at our stacks? :?

Rank Player Conquered villages Lost villages Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending

11 cameronthechef [no longer in the tribe] 0 0 0 0

This was Bernards war stats A month in to battle with two tribes. If you feel that he contributed with his account then that is your opionon.

He was one of two kind of rotten eggs in horde!

Not having received a single real attack nor sent one during a month indicate faul play. Most likely he cut a personal deal with AREA like so manyt others in the K32 area.

As a curiosa tough it is funny how the enemy get upset with me dismissing players. I would think it would make you happy since it should make your job easier.

I have said that I dont care if I have to fight alone, (I am not the one crying for losing a battle), but I refuse to have people in the tribe not contributing actively to the war effort ( yes, I do cry about slackers).

It is to be remembered that Horde! originates from two massinvite tribes, Unknown and Fremen, and I think it is rather decent that we have come as far as we have with our material.

Ollie is correct in one thing, once I was pushed onto a leadership role Focus was moved from the southern parts to the more northern territories. This is much due to that not one single person wanted to fill the shoes after 1smiled left for area.

Instead the whole south came to a standstill of inactive players hoping to survive by not anger area or 4zl?.

Area has also the advantage of having moles inside of horde! making it extremely difficult to make a target public. This is a burden of massinvite tribes always, and with the material we have in the tribe we are doing what we can.

So far it has been an almost comical exododus by players as soon as they get targeted. I feel pity for these players as they did not take advantage of the situation and practiced some defensive play, or to play under pressure.

tamps ego allowed him to be drawn into a leadership role that he def shouldnt have taken up and he knew it but still did. it seems in mavericks eyes the sun only shone when tamp bent over, whether he truly felt that way or just promoted tamp like that to build the tribe up idk. it had the reverse effect and only ripped us apart.

Ripped US apart. Us???, you left for AREA before I was given any leadership role whatsoever, so using us is not really correct. You made it clear to me early on that you were AREA material and i respect you for that, but dont say that I ripped you apart in any way. You, jedi and 1smiled was always going to return to AREA when the time was right.

As for the war. we have lost one good player in the war, but the rest gone have been quitters without really putting up a fight. I cant see that as a loss for the tribe. Instead I should thank AREA for pointing them out. As for leadership. I can never be a good leader on external, as I am new to .net and leadership is based on two things, amount of friends giving you a pat on the shoulder on external or performance ingame, but performance ingame is also related to ammount of friends on the server.

So yes. I have fewer friends than most top tribe leaders, so I am am therefore a lousy leader.

My answer to lord, I dont see myself as doomed, I am born optimist and I believe that what we now have left of the tribe will be willing to put up a fight.

To give rise and rose to Area players without flaming on the Op on my own account.
Rose to 1smiled who sent attacks that have been the hardest to read
Rise to marian74, who send the absolut worse train I have seen.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98475

There is always hope.

But yes, I despire runners. why play the game if you are just gonna give up and backstab your team mates. What will it get you?

It will just show your enemy you are a sell out, so they should rim you later.
It shows your tribe you have no loyalty, so they will try and rim you.

Advise, Stay where you are, and fight a tribalwar.
Otherwise, get out tribalwars.net

DeletedUser

Ripped US apart. Us???, you left for AREA before I was given any leadership role whatsoever, so using us is not really correct. You made it clear to me early on that you were AREA material and i respect you for that, but dont say that I ripped you apart in any way. You, jedi and 1smiled was always going to return to AREA when the time was right

you are smoehow wrong on this one. yes they were always area - but whyd o you think we avoided for so long to attack you ? ..even when you were fremene and you were small ..the only moment when we didn't want to start another war was when motive was still there, and we were facing them alone (before 4zl joined in). After that your tribe pushed things on so many levels that a war was unavoidable - and in that moment ofcourse we used everything we had - including our players there. Who would do different ?

as for leadership - you are right on one aspect - having a bad rep will make people run from you - that doesnt mean you are a bad leader - but makes you a bad leader at that particular moment - tw is not only about troops and villages - it is about relations between different people and personalities..fail at that and you will fail in the everything else tw means also... I don't know you but your posts are mature ones...still...you got a bad rep because of so many wrong steps you did in the past....

DeletedUser99544

Zen, it is not true that you were on bad terms with muad (or whatever his name was) long before I even joined Fremen. That is at least what I was told by maverick. So I cant take the blame for all that. As for your tribe and horde! being at war. You feel we pushed it, we feel you pushed it, but that is not the reason for the war in my opinion. You had nowhere else to go since you hade your relation with 4zl?. With the players from Fremen you had to tie your cluster together and horde! was in the way. So saying that the war exist because of what I have done in the past is rather naive.

I agree that interpersonal relationships is part of the game and here i have a great disadvantage. First because i have the personality I do, but ever more so because I am new on the .net servers . you have during years (I presume) collected a friendship with players your own standard. I didnt know anyone and i am using W55 to find out what people i would like to get on with in future world. What I here try to say is that i am doing what I can with the circumstances at hand.

I know that you zen. is an excellent strategist and I doubt very much you war a tribe due to personal disliking. You probably know far better than i did though how weak our southern players would be in a war.

Last edited by a moderator: