Haul gangbang discussion

DeletedUser

A refugee is someone who runs from a war to hide in another tribe. In this case, Zazue was basically perma sat by myself and Knight, till Tutti fell apart. At which point spoils of the war should go to the victors, which were S-D and OHYEAH. I did tell Haul to recruit anyone they wanted as Tutti was faltering. Tbh, it's a bit of a grey area - both Haul and S-D had equal rights to the account.
However, you can't change what's already been past so it is useless debating it. Let's just get on with our war :)

respect for remembering OHYEAH :)

DeletedUser99892

Well for the first part, im pretty sure your prediction will be wrong, i have lost some villages, big deal its a war and i figured i would lose some considering i am surrounded. But to think i will be "eliminated" then you are wrong =]

And to your second part there, the villages can easily be taken back, when u got attacks coming from all sides moving inwards, then it will slowly happen, so dont speak so soon about saying you will be keepingthe villages, cuz in the long run you wont be ;]

BTW: Glad to see someone is sitting on hiddengems account and sending fakes, wonder who else they are sitting to send attacks and fakes with aswell :lol:

I'm not in Haul, i just made some analyzes of what happened .You and your colleague need support troops to survive in the middle of Haul territory .
Well the villages lost deep inside Haul can be recovered only if Farma and Huh will be victorious and defeat Haul until than is very slim chances that villages will be recovered and it will be stupidity to try to recapture them because is hard to defend ,on the other hand the villages lost on the front line it can be easily recaptured by Huh because those villages are close to attack and defend .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not in Haul, i just made some analyzes of what happened .You and your colleague need support troops to survive in the middle of Haul territory .
Well the villages lost deep inside Haul can be recovered only if Farma and Huh will be victorious and defeat Haul until than is very slim chances that villages will be recovered and it will be stupidity to try to recapture them because is hard to defend ,on the other hand the villages lost on the front line it can be easily recaptured by Huh because is close to attack them and defend .

You say that but broly has the best position, he has the luxery of attacking in any direction he wants and has many targets to choose from.

DeletedUser99892

You say that but broly has the best position, he has the luxery of attacking in any direction he wants and has many targets to choose from.

It has a good opportunity to do what you say but we see he is losing villages not conquering ,if he receive support and his colleagues help him he can start taking villages ,we will see in the next week what will happen .

Opss ......
(436|207) K24 8,628 tob1ey [Huh??] LaughsAtYa [Haul!] 2011-07-29 06:35:47
(453|197) K14 9,695 tob1ey [Huh??] MattieBoy131 [Haul!] 2011-07-29 03:54:20
(439|205) K24 8,279 tob1ey [Huh??] LaughsAtYa [Haul!] 2011-07-29 03:53:01
(453|203) K24 9,951 tob1ey [Huh??] guestture [Haul!] 2011-07-29 03:19:57
(456|206) K24 9,497 tob1ey [Huh??] guestture [Haul!] 2011-07-29 03:05:17
(471|230) K24 9,509 Broly [Huh??] Gripperstebson [Haul!] 2011-07-29 01:30:45
(451|203) K24 9,951 tob1ey [Huh??] guestture [Haul!] 2011-07-29 01:16:00
(493|262) K24 9,133 steviejaffa [Huh??] flanders126 [Haul!] 2011-07-29 00:26:10

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser198

Yeahh i lost some villages, it happens but i also have gained over 1 mill ODD in just about over 1 day so far and still have lots of defense to take them out with, plus there lucky they hit during the week, once its the weekend will be alot better ;]

DeletedUser27978

Maybe if you stuck by your allies we could have stuck by you.

Gl.

DeletedUser

I dont know how to explain it really. And no. I want to noble +B+ for something else. That someone in there mentioned. So they are not "aware" thats the reason.

Why would i join the "winning" side, I dont like staying in a tribe i didnt like anymore. It was boring. No skype. I sparkd theyre forums i think. And yet only 10-15players r attacking me and few succeded and got threw and took 11vills.

Oh Leb XD You and your denial XD You sparked our forums? And by 'sparked', you mean posted 5 topics every 12 hours which had no importance at all? A topic that I woke up to find on the Important forum one morning;

Lebenese said:
Nooooo (crying)
I had the "Attacker of the Day" In my possession for 2hours >:0

These topics were everywhere. If anyone sparks the forums, it's the likes of Kurl and Fluff, who consistently post stats and make decisions about support movement and most vital positions. Would you care to enlighten us about why you want to noble us? Or are we going to have typical Leb "I will reveal it to you after 3 weeks" as you did with your joining of Haul!? You are contradicting yourself Leb, and you need to stop. Just fight as you want, but currently, the stats clearly say that you are steadily losing villages, as planned.

DeletedUser

I actually had loads of respect for Haul prior to this war. As it turns out, now that more of their members are coming onto the externals and posting their cocky half-thought out posts, my respect for them has dropped. Corrupt/FGF/Knife post constructively and entertainingly, and some of these guys are just ruining that really. With the attitude they have though, I'm not surprised other tribes want to hit them too, though.

*shrugs* I'll see you guys in game.

DeletedUser

Hopefully it's interesting.
Never seen anything about Haul! so far this game.

DeletedUser

Hah. Well Haul! have gone to the tribe Puppet for support.

Want them added to your side? Shame you really think you need help already.

DeletedUser

Did the stats at the beginning include zazue? That msut of been about 30 conquers which don't count towards the war :)

DeletedUser

I actually had loads of respect for Haul prior to this war. As it turns out, now that more of their members are coming onto the externals and posting their cocky half-thought out posts, my respect for them has dropped. Corrupt/FGF/Knife post constructively and entertainingly, and some of these guys are just ruining that really. With the attitude they have though, I'm not surprised other tribes want to hit them too, though.

*shrugs* I'll see you guys in game.

50-60% most of why we wanted to hit them. Vesve thought he could walk all over us and even went as far as to decide how many villages we could have in K53... say good bye to your top twenty friends.

DeletedUser

50-60% most of why we wanted to hit them. Vesve thought he could walk all over us and even went as far as to decide how many villages we could have in K53... say good bye to your top twenty friends.

Actually, when we were in Tutti, we let him carry on a merge with a player who were opping and who we had attacked as a sign of goodwill... Didn't know he was being so repressive lol :p

DeletedUser

Actually, when we were in Tutti, we let him carry on a merge with a player who were opping and who we had attacked as a sign of goodwill... Didn't know he was being so repressive lol :p

When i saw the mails, i couldn't believe how ridiculous his demands were... I couldn't believe how he was so willing to piss off a whole tribe over a couple ex tutti vills that we did most of the clearing and lead attacking in...

DeletedUser95452

Side 1:
Tribes: Haul!
Side 2:
Tribes: FARMA, S-D, OHYEAH, huh?, +B+

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 30
Difference: 14

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 135,062
Side 2: 268,080
Difference: 133,018

chart

DeletedUser95593

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: FARMA, S-D, OHYEAH, huh?, +B+

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 30
Difference: 14

chart

Side 1: 135,062
Side 2: 268,080
Difference: 133,018

chart
[/spoil]

You used the wrong Huh tribe. The stats are:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: S-D, FARMA, Huh??, OHYEAH, +B+

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 37
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 334,681
Side 2: 333,937
Difference: 744

chart

DeletedUser84667

You used the wrong Huh tribe. The stats are:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: S-D, FARMA, Huh??, OHYEAH, +B+

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 37
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 334,681
Side 2: 333,937
Difference: 744

chart

And Gen is not listed because? Last I heard they were fighting from the west?