Haul gangbang discussion

DeletedUser

Leb, you've just triple posted (all but with a few confused people asking what was going on inbetween) and I just lost the final bit of respect I had for you. Those posts aren't what we use the externals for. That post merely slates everyone that you had even mild contact with in Beowulf. To me, this doesn't make it a justified argument, and merely shows spite and resentment at your poor decision making. However, I'm willing to leave it, and I will take on board the comment that I suck, and will attempt to improve for you.

What I am not willing to leave, however, it what you said about the original Xen20. You said he 'couldn't do shit'. I do beg to differ, due to the fact that he grew that account to hold the top spot in K32 for over a month, and continued to, yet the instant you came onto the account and he left (give it a few days for your skill to take effect), the account dropped to second and Mike overtook, and it stayed there. Xen no longer grew, Andrick outpaced you by 100k in a week, and you didn't help in the war. I'm going to ask nicely, please stop trying to verbally attack people who you don't know anything about. People flame Haul! for making excuses, but it's very possible that they're probably they're telling the truth. Your recent posts however? From first hand experience of you, I'll just say that they're characteristic.

Now, moving to where we belong. How's things going Haul!? :icon_smile:

DeletedUser101239

First of all, hello everyone! first time posting here.:D
been reading the post and just could resist the urge to reply.lol

answering sockofdeath question...It's great at my end. lots of incomings and attack everyday. good interaction between the tribes.lol

DeletedUser

I couldn't agree more. I mean, despite all the flaming that's going on, I'm genuinely enjoying this war. Glad you're doing so aswell :) Good first post, you could say. You managed not to offend anyone and made a valuable contribution ;)

DeletedUser

And before anyone brings this up, as I suppose Oh-Yeah could.

Jul 31 05:35 sonGouko left the tribe. He was not kicked to save stats. He is a runner, and a coward. It is unfortunate we made the mistake of recruiting him in the first place.

Now, I will go back in-game where I belong until I grow bored of sniping wretched trains from every tribe we are at war with. So obviously every tribe has players that they will need to weed out. Our enemies are doing a fine job at doing this for us.

I left tribe because theres no different on being with Haul and being alone.. Im requesting support but I dont received any support so before you judge me make sure that you really participating on war at OHYEAH.. in k52 Im the only one fighting them back.. Whose coward? Can you asked those Haul at k52 what are they're doing they are more coward than me they are not really participating.. Are you saying that you made mistake on recruiting me? Nope I was made mistake on joining on you.. I didn't received any support, I made right decision to leave because nothing different..

Angel Styles

I left tribe because theres no different on being with Haul and being alone.. Im requesting support but I dont received any support so before you judge me make sure that you really participating on war at OHYEAH.. in k52 Im the only one fighting them back.. Whose coward? Can you asked those Haul at k52 what are they're doing they are more coward than me they are not really participating.. Are you saying that you made mistake on recruiting me? Nope I was made mistake on joining on you.. I didn't received any support, I made right decision to leave because nothing different..

I feel your pain.

Answer my IG mails :icon_razz:

DeletedUser101239

son.i feel your pain.but truthfully speaking. you cant expect all of us k52 players to just send all our support to you. we got our own front to watch out for since not only you are at the front.we got 3 war at the moment. and people in k53 are facing two fronts.i agree that some k52 players are not really participating in this war but most are active.

DeletedUser86096

Me smells S-D recruitment drive.. spoils of war already?/ little early no?

DeletedUser

Me smells S-D recruitment drive.. spoils of war already?/ little early no?

lol wat.

A tribemember asked me the other day if i would consider recruiting any Haul members if they were to disband.

So far from my experience with their members. I wouldnt even consider one.

DeletedUser

lol wat.

A tribemember asked me the other day if i would consider recruiting any Haul members if they were to disband.

So far from my experience with their members. I wouldnt even consider one.

There is a few players in haul that any player would be glad to have working with them. So i reckon when the time comes youll pick up a few.

DeletedUser86096

Why Do i get the feeling S-D considers this one in to be already in the bag? It's either cockiness or the long neck guy is right and HAUL! members are not HAUL! material. Wait that sounded ?right?

DeletedUser198

Why Do i get the feeling S-D considers this one in to be already in the bag? It's either cockiness or the long neck guy is right and HAUL! members are not HAUL! material. Wait that sounded ?right?

Because they already doo haha

DeletedUser

At the moment we are thinking like that.

Sure, Haul has a lot of firepower and might have one or two good players. But noone anywhere near us has proven to be any good (we encountered much more dificulty against SOA and Tutti). So far they solely rely tribe support and recapping.

We can already see how easy it will be to take k53 unless Haul dramatically pick up their game. So, we'll see.

DeletedUser

At the moment we are thinking like that.

Sure, Haul has a lot of firepower and might have one or two good players. But noone anywhere near us has proven to be any good (we encountered much more dificulty against SOA and Tutti). So far they solely rely tribe support and recapping.

We can already see how easy it will be to take k53 unless Haul dramatically pick up their game. So, we'll see.

Stats are pretty much dead even minus the what 25 village lead that S-D has? Try not to get ahead of yourself.

DeletedUser

Stats are pretty much dead even minus the what 25 village lead that S-D has? Try not to get ahead of yourself.

Side 1:
Tribes: OHYEAH, S-D
Side 2:
Tribes: Haul!
Players: jamesiron1, sonGouko

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 141
Side 2: 50
Difference: 91

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,308,173
Side 2: 444,471
Difference: 863,702

chart

Right....

DeletedUser

Gangbang stats with no kicks.

I think, this was around the date of the first declaration.

Side 1:
Tribes: FARMA, S-D, OHYEAH, Huh??
Side 2:

Timeframe: 27/07/2011 11:27:00 to 03/08/2011 18:01:23

Side 1: 226
Side 2: 172
Difference: 54

chart

Side 1: 2,075,351
Side 2: 1,560,208
Difference: 515,143

chart

DeletedUser99892

Gangbang stats with no kicks.

I think, this was around the date of the first declaration.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: FARMA, S-D, OHYEAH, Huh??
Side 2:

Timeframe: 27/07/2011 11:27:00 to 03/08/2011 18:01:23

Side 1: 226
Side 2: 172
Difference: 54

chart

Side 1: 2,075,351
Side 2: 1,560,208
Difference: 515,143

chart
[/spoil]

Good job ,the biggest lost it was in Huh side with almost 900.000 points lost by Broly and tobe1y but now the situation continue to improve, even Huh?? conquers more villages than lose when the easy targets located in the middle of Haul were exhausted .

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: S-D, OHYEAH, FARMA, Huh??

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 75
Difference: 38

Side 1: 335,899
Side 2: 705,557