Plundered/Looted

• Thread starter DeletedUser57316
  • Start date

DeletedUser

17k plunders
14mil looted

Note, I joined on the rim at 2011-07-03 imo It's pretty good compared to the other guys on the rim.

DeletedUser

7004 << This could be over 10k if i wanted to award whore

DeletedUser

7004 << This could be over 10k if i wanted to award whore

doesny have anything to do with award whoring..some people have shared areas, most people have shared areas to some extend
and to keep the farming profitable and effektive they micro farm:/

king dalt555

There is no award for 200k plunders, yet a lot of the top players are close (and some even past :O)

DeletedUser74142

25k is by using a bot...simple...and the players getting that probably are banned now :)

thanks to thw TW staff for cleaning the game up

DeletedUser

Plundered: 8
Looted: 1.200
Very nice, very nice ;]
uuhh somewhere in the 7k plunders, cba to switch tab and see xD

Edit just looked at 16:39:30 server time, its 7600 exactly :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80534

You have plundered other villages 5.841 times so far.
So far you have looted 7.661.410 resources.

Still I was complaining about my bad farm area earlier when I still farmed XD.

DeletedUser74142

sighs we control looter....but imagine that..now that bots are gone the plunderer is down to a decent level

in active

sighs we control looter....but imagine that..now that bots are gone the plunderer is down to a decent level

To continue to bring up the bans is against the rules. And there's no reason to brag about being looter of the day seeing as it takes 6 of you to even make a decent account.

DeletedUser

To continue to bring up the bans is against the rules. And there's no reason to brag about being looter of the day seeing as it takes 6 of you to even make a decent account.

stop modding you no-mod.

and for you reference it takes two of us to reach these kind of rankings. If we want to chillax more that's our problem.

DeletedUser57316

4 of us actually, with our night time player only getting in hours here and there while hes at work :/ But i agree the bots and bans are past and theres no need to bring them up again.

I havent checked today, but we are close to 100mill looted