W55 Skype chat

• Thread starter DeletedUser98475
  • Start date

DeletedUser98475

Hai guys

Well, w55 is getting pretty boring, I'd say, so thought I'd heat it up a bit, Make a spam chat, so that members of diffrent tribes can socialize with each other, and maybe get some fun going :p

I dont intend this to be for flaming, so anyone who wants to rant about "who they kicked" and what not, is not welcome.

Its just for the "Frenetic array" of "lulz", and maybe we can all play "chess", while the computer "ReBoot"z. Maybe pour out a "Brew", and go "bounty Hunting" and kill some "horde".

Lolll

On a serious note, everyone is welcome, and if one tribe Representative joins from each tribe, they can add the members in to the spam chat, who want to join.

Im sure you will all say "OH NO, Flaming, Trolling, Ahhh", but Im just tryna make w55 light up :p

Lots O' Love
Yaz

PS- My skype is Yaz.hadi, if you wana get this sorteddd (anyone, even maa enemiesss) :p
(Somebody better reply or ima look like an idiot)

DeletedUser101209

Sounds like fun but i already know how it will end up lol

DeletedUser101209

what are we going to talk about then? cookies, bunny rabbits or sports?

DeletedUser

Hmm i can be a rep for my tribe.if you want to add me its it's dara.moody13 (my favorite psuedonym ^_^)

DeletedUser99214

I'm game for a spam chat without flaming.. jenmccarthy87

DeletedUser

me too

chrisay-c

i'll happily spam for people might mean my tribes skype is less active but im sure thts for the good of the tribe lol

DeletedUser98475

Im not adding anyone.

Add yaz.hadi if you want to be init...

DeletedUser

It failed.

[4:02:29 AM] Jen McCarthy - (TW - *-Artemis-*): goodbye.. berny add me when Panamax is ready to apologize for insults.

I will never apologize. you can forget it.

you deserved them.

INNOV Players will not be permitted to join that chat room.

DeletedUser

It failed.

[4:02:29 AM] Jen McCarthy - (TW - *-Artemis-*): goodbye.. berny add me when Panamax is ready to apologize for insults.

you deserved them.

Panamax threw I nice little tantrum. Nothing new. Once he left things went back to civil.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It failed.

you deserved them.

Grow up.. honestly, not only do you attempt to ruin the skype chat with your constant flaming you then try to ruin the forum thread.. go outside and do something with your life, the skype chat is fine.. we're talking normally and nicely to each other and actually having a real conversation, it seems only you are incapable of having a conversation which clearly points to a lack of social skills in your life.

Leave this thread, no-one wants you here and nor are you relevant to the thread.

If you're truly banning Innov members from joining the chat i feel really sorry for you that you let your lack of social skills affect the rest of Innov, Innov players minus you are permitted in chat and we will not act in prejustice towards them just because they have a bad leader.

DeletedUser

Wow i didnt know there was something happening over 'ere lol :)

We are all having fun there: talkign about politcs and currencies...quite complicated stuff. lol. If you woudl care to join us again and be nice and happy, add Berny2485 :)

DeletedUser

Wow i didnt know there was something happening over 'ere lol :)

We are all having fun there: talkign about politcs and currencies...quite complicated stuff. lol. If you woudl care to join us again and be nice and happy, add Berny2485 :)

Yep, enjoyable conversation once the cry babies get thinned out :)

DeletedUser

Jeez shaede...Im trying my best to lighten things up ere....

DeletedUser

Im being very positive :D I'm enjoying myself in chat. Fun stuff

thanks for the offer Bernard, but no thanks. I have better things to do with my time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If the idiots stop being idiots, will you change your mind?