A Coded Message?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugcommander

I just came back to the world and boy are these S-D villages delicious:)

DeletedUser

For future reference (you know who you are), please note that if you see a post that is against the rules, report it using that nice little report button to the bottom left corner under the user's name. It is a shield with a white "!" on it. Click it, fill in the reason for reporting, and submit the report. Don't derail the thread discussing days when those rules didn't exist, don't simply post that it's against the rules, and don't attempt to flame back.

Thanks all.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: S-D
Side 2:
Tribes: CODE

Timeframe: 07/08/2011 00:00:00 to 04/09/2011 03:03:42

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 75
Side 2: 277
Difference: 202

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 689,404
Side 2: 2,561,682
Difference: 1,872,278

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: S-D
Side 2:
Tribes: CODE

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 54
Difference: 44

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 97,046
Side 2: 507,208
Difference: 410,162

chart

DeletedUser

Harsh stats, but almost certainly reflecting exactly what's going on. There's no tide to turn here, I expect.

DeletedUser

Harsh stats, but almost certainly reflecting exactly what's going on. There's no tide to turn here, I expect.

CODE made an offer to S-D, and it was accepted by S-D.

So now i believe the war is over.

DeletedUser

Xshaz on the wrong side of a war again, what a coincidence:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

When things get tough, xshaz gets going.

Why u have the impression that when things gets tougher, i get going. I do not leave tribes for safety. I find solutions and make strategic decisions. If it is for flaming that is fine. :)

Xshaz on the wrong side of a war again, what a coincidence:icon_rolleyes:

Till now the accounts i have take over have good growth. On Jeff1664's account u know W2V recruited Just members in K36 but did not recruited me, all went red around me. Before joining JUST we contacted W2V and ralayns said if he recruit xshahzad, W2V would be a joke on the external.

DeletedUser101399

What this really shows is that Code, unlike W2V, does not really care that much about its forum reputation. We would much prefer to prove ourselves ingame. I would never give up on a player just because of some forum reputation as it is essentially worthless ingame, I am glad my leaders feel the same way. As for whether xshazad is a good gamble, we shall see. But I prefer not to see it as a gamble, that implies that we are more likely to lose than win. The word investment is more correct.

bugcommander

I believe in giving everyone a chance. The best players do there talking through ingame performance not forum presence.

DeletedUser

Till now the accounts i have take over have good growth.

xshahzad this is where you are going wrong! Even at the time of HY, your main priority was building up resources and nothing else. Than once they are done you start developing the rest.

Growth means jack $hit when you can't defend the attack of take over more than a Barb's villa. Unfortunately the track record you have so far is showing that you most certainly always end up on a losing side.

Anyway, more on the point, S-D did not have much of a chance in the recent past, and the stats show that, due to pretty much everyone slowly giving up. If there was a proposal and if the war is over, I guess we would all like to know how this all ended.

DeletedUser

I believe in giving everyone a chance. The best players do there talking through ingame performance not forum presence.

Unfortunately many have proved that their ingame play reflects their external posts.. There are too many to even mention.

DeletedUser

What this really shows is that Code, unlike W2V, does not really care that much about its forum reputation. We would much prefer to prove ourselves ingame. I would never give up on a player just because of some forum reputation as it is essentially worthless ingame, I am glad my leaders feel the same way. As for whether xshazad is a good gamble, we shall see. But I prefer not to see it as a gamble, that implies that we are more likely to lose than win. The word investment is more correct.

Actually it isn't. The few times shahzad took sits on the frontline against either myself or Reimly were the most amusing times either of us had fighting on that front. Amusing, not challenging.

DeletedUser101399

Actually it isn't. The few times shahzad took sits on the frontline against either myself or Reimly were the most amusing times either of us had fighting on that front. Amusing, not challenging.

Skill doesnt really factor into the word investment. Noobs are actually bigger investments than skilled players, but with bigger investments come bigger rewards. Anyone can learn to become a very good player with the right attitude.

Unfortunately many have proved that their ingame play reflects their external posts.. There are too many to even mention.

I would completely disagree. Especially in the case where people do not have English as their first language. I know players who could take on the finalists of our little world cup, probably win and not lose a single village. But they can hardly string a sentence together in English. Similarly there are some extremely skilled young players, who may not have the breadth of vocabulary of more mature players but are just as good. I know as I was such a player a few years ago, Im hardly 18 right now. The opposite is just as valid, sweet talkers who are rubbish ingame. Of course there are some cases in which it does run true, but there is no real correlation.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would completely disagree. Especially in the case where people do not have English as their first language.

I never mentioned someones control of English. Many posters here who's mother tongue is English do not have control of it! It's more to do with the behavior and attitude. If you want to use xshahzad as an example, his command of english is excellent. His behavior is very honorable, but his attitude sucks.

If he was not going around the externals with the nonsense we have all seen for a long time and if he was willing to shut up and listen more I am sure many tribes would take him in as his activity can't be faulted. It's the external forums where he has made himself a running joke that many tribes don't want anything to do with him and the ones that do, well, we have all seen what becomes of them.

More on topic, CODE has done well in this war and I would have imagined the only reason they offered something to remainder of S-D is so they can start turning their attention elsewhere. This could be a very good move, however considering S-D was not proving to be such a huge problem I would have imagined CODE would continue to capitalize on the leftover S-D villas.

Only time will tell if CODE has made a good decision with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.