BRTTC# info.

• Thread starter I have to say NO
  • Start date

DeletedUser

The time has come, you have been placed in your teams and a theme has been decided.

The theme for this week is film, quite a broad and easy theme to start off with.

The deadline for this is, Sunday the 11th, I hope to have the poll up on the same day.

The teams are as follows:

[SPOIL]Law, myself & Norman The Cat

Genetic Engineer, Radarr & Fryerc1

Zenron the great, Miller D & Jdif

Rock Star Incorporated, tWillow & Roflcopterchris

Undead Kurt Cobain, Captain TimeForce & Shak.3.el

Yurtles, Harbinger297 & i.lolz.[/SPOIL]

The rules are:

- Max size of 500x200 or 200x500
- No pre-mades
- No collaborations inside the teams but adivce may be given by members in your team
- Strictly anonymous

The teams must submit their entries together, one person must mail them all to me in one message. You can either submit them as sigs or in a tagwall (tagwall preferred as it takes me less time to put them on a wall). If sent not on a wall I'll add them to the same generic bg.

If a member of your team goes missing and you're worried he/she won't make the deadline, mail mehh.

Good luck newbs,
Beckie

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser101662

There we go :)
Dog-Grooming-Big-Ears.jpg

DeletedUser92094

i like the teams, very, very even. :)
i mean, at least we're not seeing zenron and RSI teamed up. ;)

DeletedUser81336

Law, myself & Norman The Cat
- Should be interesting. Law's the best one and Beckie and Norm are both good.

Genetic Engineer, Radarr & Fryerc1
-I haven't really been paying attention to the forums recently at all so I don't even know who fry is. I haven't seen radarr's in a while. GE's work should be good.

Zenron the great, Miller D & Jdif
-Zenron and Milly are good, Milly's had some amazing tags and some meh ones so that could make or break it for them. I don't know who jdif is. :eek:

Rock Star Incorporated, tWillow & Roflcopterchris
-RSI and tWillow are both really good so I think this team will do well. I think rofl is Beckie's training newb or something? This will be the team to beat imo. If not I don't know who he is.

Undead Kurt Cobain, Captain TimeForce & Shak.3.el
-UKC's a boss. :) TimeForce is pretty good and shak.3's good too. Should be a decent team.

Yurtles, Harbinger297 & i.lolz.
-I like yurtle's works. harb's are pretty good too. I'm not sure how they'll do.

I'd put my money on RSI's team for #1, Zenron's for #2, and I can't pick a 3rd but this should be interesting. :)

jdif

Oscar, I was one of the old GFXer's back when Nightblade was like the only sig maker around :p. I ended up coming back and now I'm not as noob :p. Learnt a few things, and trying to do decent in the botw when mine is posted.

Also, film as in movie.. Correct?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So we just send our sig to the reliable Beckie?

Once my mac stops crashing, I'll do some p&i, and then enter this :p

DeletedUser

The teams must submit their entries together, one person must mail them all to me in one message. You can either submit them as sigs or in a tagwall (tagwall preferred as it takes me less time to put them on a wall). If sent not on a wall I'll add them to the same generic bg.

So we just send our sig to the reliable Beckie?

Once my mac stops crashing, I'll do some p&i, and then enter this :p

Yes send your entries to beckie :D

If you read the original post ... :icon_redface: