Remember when...

DeletedUser97665

I've been saving this pic for a while, just to spark memories and make us aware of how far this world has come in a few months. :D

The only tribes still around (that I can see) are Womble, Inde, Pirana F., and Elfw
6r27pi.png

SO DIFFERENT!! :O

edit : compared to now

[spoil]
topktribes.png
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

good times...it was fun to invade K43...when SubV literally had nothing in K43. And that noob RC was a beast, bashing through every PIRANA defenses in the K60s regions.

DeletedUser

yeah "the good old days". everything was better, even then future.

DeletedUser

That was when I had just left a|v the tribe I cofounded and aaaggh hadn't quite left equ to join subv with good times now I get to be on a completely different part of the map.

DeletedUser97887

No it wasn't :')
you were still in i think because there are k73 villas there and me and steve didn't cover that much ground up there . . . or did we ?
i can't remember at all :(
[spoil]
08-23-10Dominancew48.png
[/spoil]

That was back when Sad Pandaz were fighting two war fronts against COLD* and Scortched Earth :)
I miss sotrans, Latestartingassasin, Denisjp, dino, Whobbey F3V3r askagainlater and soo many moree :(

DeletedUser

It's funny you mention sotrans, because I was sooo pissed when he took all my farms (around 5 bonus villages) when I was like 5k points :D

DeletedUser

Oh yea you are right James the two blues look the same from far away on my phone.

DeletedUser97887

I miss him CR0QUE :(

and yeah wbb buy a magnifying glass :)

DeletedUser97887

Why did they let you back and don't do a zorg!

(zorg means quote when you are following the very comment you are commenting upon);

Repinski

and don't do a zorg!

(zorg means quote when you are following the very comment you are commenting upon);

Why not? D:

On topic, hey look! I can see spineless 13th back when I was a member. Leaving was probs the best choice I made.

DeletedUser

Why did they let you back and don't do a zorg!

Honestly I meant to cut out the first sentence of my quote so that I was pointing you to the bit I was talking about... I just forgot :/ whooooooops

DeletedUser97887

Zorg = (ASCN member at the time quoted straight after someone had posted and it annoyed me after it was pointed out to me :') )

dammit fraserr ;)
I miss you :)

DeletedUser

Zorg = (ASCN member at the time quoted straight after someone had posted and it annoyed me after it was pointed out to me :') )

dammit fraserr ;)
I miss you :)

I know who he is... I was one of his dukes remember :icon_rolleyes: