tribes outside top20.

DeletedUser

So what tribes outside the top 20 can go far ? wich are the underdogs ? disccuss.

DeletedUser

my tribe will reach the top 10 within 2 weeks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think ~DEATH have a good chance of breaking into the top 1000 anyday soon.

DeletedUser

Haha Dex, you're looking for some praise... well here it is:

We'll be in the top 20 by the end of the week, Dexa is a Godly Duke :icon_razz:

Look out for Answer ;)

DeletedUser

I know im being completely bias but i feel P.S. will be an underdog. Just saying :D

DeletedUser

If DBB can make it into the top ten then so can my grandmother, her cat, her tea cosy and a one legged goat from next door if they formed a tribe on this world :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Technically not at the moment :) But yes, hence my statement..

DeletedUser

Err I think you have missed the point of my post :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You don't believe in your own tribe, Well you must be a good member than!

DeletedUser

Hit the 20 today
dance-smiley.gif

DeletedUser

FATE. look like ones to watch, not to many members and they are clearing K52 up nicely

DeletedUser102178

the its family is scared of you :p they told me their tribe wouldn't consider my scouting of their player an act of war because they are worried about you :p

legendiary today at 03:45
I know my tribe doesnt have any power.
War? Are you joking? You don't start a war with FATE. They decide to attack you.
But i'm not going to give up for some shitty reason like their to strong.
If you have played this game before then you should know how quickly things change.
I plan to defend my tribe as best i can.

theres a free ego boost for the cookies.

netjakdim

I don't think FATE will make it they have changed their tribes to many times it looks like a couple of skilled players just going along until they can internal all the other members of the group. That usually does not bode to well for when they have to start working outside of their K
They will probably wind up merging with one of the core tribes are be finished off before the villages even expand out into 51