Code - the new OLD?

DeletedUser

Funny that even with valid justification of my posts I turn into the worst poster merely for being the most consistently anti-CODE.

I dont care that you are anti code - fact of the matter is that you keep spouting off much the same thing over and over again. It gets old quite quickly.

And rukoh, I said he is the one I currently see as the worst. There have indeed been worst posters in the past, or on other worlds, but right now, Manta is just being annoying.

DeletedUser

You were in the middle of a safe zone, sitting on at least 1 mill + points for a long time. You should have had more ODA. Toasty ran two ops himself into Haul, and I remember us making claims and making ground, but I do not remember your participation.

Greg I have to do a time line to show what had happened and where were I in that time line.

01/08 - (347K – 39villages) - I take control of Binks-sake.

07/08 - (446K – 48villages) - CODE declared on S-D

11 or 12/08 - (513K – 55villages) - Devil trills left TW.

14/08 - (577K – 63villages) - Toasty left leadership, and Gregoun took over the leadership.

17/08 - (621K – 66villages) - LORD KTA, mata mata & Xincha left S-D.

25 or 26/08 - (746K – 78villages) - Gregoun Steped Down as leader. He give the reign to imred, subzy, and Ange Styles.

28/08 - (776K – 80villages) - MoM ended their NAP with S-D.

31/08 - (983K – 101villages) - Imred left and joined HAUL!.

04/09 - (1271K – 129villages) - Subzy semi merged S-D into CODE, and Binks-sake Joined CODE.

17/09 - (1657K – 166villages) – CODE declared on OHYEAH.

binks-sake

I reached 1mill+ points on 01/09/2011.

Basically when Toasty stepped down from leadership, I could see that S-D is not going to grow we have lost the wars. You took over, I shared my concern with you leading the tribe, you were not practical you thought u can lead. What happened, my concerns were right u steped down. You appointed imred, Angel styles and Subzy as leader. Angel and imred left. Subzy in the end merge us into CODE.

If you had merged S-D into OHYEAH where most of us wanted to go it would have worked far better. Even thoug in the Poll I selected MoM, but most people wanted to join OHYEAH. At least majority of S-D member would be in a same tribe. Toasty leaving does not hurt that much, rather your stepping up and stepping down did.

After toasty went I do not war simply because there is no reason to war, without a direction. I do not throw arrows in the dark. Its better not to throw arrows in the dark. Its better to find light(direction), and then throw arrows.

Toasty(Ace.) asked some nuking and I did it for him. I sent Defense as well where required, but I did not do any planned OP. During war and after that I supported my tribe mates.

Hope u understand.

DeletedUser

I dont care that you are anti code - fact of the matter is that you keep spouting off much the same thing over and over again. It gets old quite quickly.

And rukoh, I said he is the one I currently see as the worst. There have indeed been worst posters in the past, or on other worlds, but right now, Manta is just being annoying.

I admit, it annoys me to have to answer the same drivel over and over again.

DeletedUser

@Xshazad; In other words; you favoured growth over warring, and thought it better to have S-D rot than Gregoun step up to the plate.

Makes perfect sense.

DeletedUser

To build on that Roo. He only did half a tribe members job, supporting. He said himself, he didn't participate in ops. and only nuked when asked specifically to.

DeletedUser

From what I heard, the defence commander asked for 10% of their defence to send somewhere, and the rest chickened out one by one and left the tribe. I have no sympathy for those who are willing to save their own skin but not willing to save others.

if thats what you heard then i would suggest (with a lot of respect) that you double check and then recheck your source of information ....

DeletedUser

lol..

Code keeps recruiting our top players because thats the only way to win a fight. If we were fighting any of the other top 5 tribes we would most likely be gone for good.

Code.. it is embarrassing for you because you have not fight a proper war yet. You keep bashing us but we are fighting the number one tribe and you are fighting the small little rim tribes.. where is the honor in that?

I cant wait for a real war to hit you guys.. Stop mass recruiting and play the game like men. and not mice.

And I believe you are the next person to be begging code for recruiting you.
Code will internal you very fast just like they do with all their new recruits.

and all you stupid guys that keep falling for this is being eaten sop fast. Join code.. you belong there.

your posts would seem more valid if you would do something in-game than drool all over the externals...
this 'real war' that you are talking about, since you have obvious hatred for CODE, maybe you should start nobling some villas, help your members noble some villas, and then give CODE a 'real fight', rather than keep asking others to do it for you, i am sure wall would give you guys a fight if the thought you were of any significance...
CODE wiped out S-D, now tell me what did you do ?

DeletedUser

Rukoh, what he forgets to mention is, even AFTER I stepped down, I was still calling the shots, unofficially.

And Xsha, we've been over this, Ohyeah were not willing to accept a merge. This is pointless, we're repeating the same circles we did on skype.

Regardless of your reasoning; you still did hardly anything for the tribe and you were an internal freak. Where I grew up on "TW" - those who internalled a lot where expected to contribute a massive amount of nukes and D to help their beleaguered tribe mates out....
You didn't. Simple as that. We can go on about reasoning for ages and ages, but the fact still stands; you did very little in the S-D war. There were quite a number of other S-D players who were in a similar boat to you. So it wasn't just you.

DeletedUser198

Rukoh, what he forgets to mention is, even AFTER I stepped down, I was still calling the shots, unofficially.

And Xsha, we've been over this, Ohyeah were not willing to accept a merge. This is pointless, we're repeating the same circles we did on skype.

Regardless of your reasoning; you still did hardly anything for the tribe and you were an internal freak. Where I grew up on "TW" - those who internalled a lot where expected to contribute a massive amount of nukes and D to help their beleaguered tribe mates out....
You didn't. Simple as that. We can go on about reasoning for ages and ages, but the fact still stands; you did very little in the S-D war. There were quite a number of other S-D players who were in a similar boat to you. So it wasn't just you.

Sad to see how pathetic players are anymore, that dont contribute to a war, but run with there tails between there legs to the bigger tribe with more members

whall0625

if thats what you heard then i would suggest (with a lot of respect) that you double check and then recheck your source of information ....

This is true for some of the people that left.....for others there were difft reasons but what does it matter?

DeletedUser

I dont see where everyone gets this terrible opinion of this guy from. He internals - but my own record is terrible as far as internals go. Does that make me a terrible player? You be the judge of that. But anyhow, since joining, Binks-Xsha has done more than most members I have ever seen as far as trying to help.

He has never turned down sitting an account when we asked if anyone could take a passed sit. He has tried to organize people to run ops. He has tried to get us to start using tw report vault, etc etc. If you are going to judge him on the fact that he ran to another tribe after his old one was down to less than 10 active members, I assume you are going to have the same judgement on 90% of other players in TW, since I cant think of anyone who has never joined another tribe after their own died.

DeletedUser

Sorry to hear someone who got an account did so little for S-D :icon_confused:

Well he wasn't nearly as bad as the players that refused to do much with their own accounts. xshah did at least help with sits whereas over 60% of the tribe were semi active and those that weren't went on holiday or quit at the wrong time for us. On the other hand I have to agree somewhat with Greg. Leaving for a new tribe after yours is practically done for is nothing new, I like Greg would (of had) rather stay(ed) with my tribe through thick and thin but it's part of the game and there's no hard feelings on that side of the spectrum, however planning ops so soon on former tribemates shows a little lack of tact.

DeletedUser

I dont see where everyone gets this terrible opinion of this guy from. He internals - but my own record is terrible as far as internals go. Does that make me a terrible player? You be the judge of that. But anyhow, since joining, Binks-Xsha has done more than most members I have ever seen as far as trying to help.

He has never turned down sitting an account when we asked if anyone could take a passed sit. He has tried to organize people to run ops. He has tried to get us to start using tw report vault, etc etc. If you are going to judge him on the fact that he ran to another tribe after his old one was down to less than 10 active members, I assume you are going to have the same judgment on 90% of other players in TW, since I cant think of anyone who has never joined another tribe after their own died.

The opinions are not just based on the S-D actions he took. They are based on all 3-4 accounts he was involved with since beginning of W56... In any case, CODE is willing to have him that is fine. CODE will learn soon enough why no other tribe has any respect for him.

DeletedUser

The sad part was, when Greg did step up, it was mostly xshah and a couple of other members who kept asking for the merge ... Most of the ones left were willing to go it all the way with greg ... I personally did not do as greg had asked, as I believed it was for the good of the tribe ...

Anyways, Greg himself had asked everyone to try and find a safe haven for themselves ... and Code was better than Haul (no disrespect, but true) ... so the merge was fine ...

But asking for inactive sits so that he could take their villages was far from correct ... That is just not done in my opinion ...

DeletedUser

He has never turned down sitting an account when we asked if anyone could take a passed sit. He has tried to organize people to run ops. He has tried to get us to start using tw report vault, etc etc. If you are going to judge him on the fact that he ran to another tribe after his old one was down to less than 10 active members, I assume you are going to have the same judgement on 90% of other players in TW, since I cant think of anyone who has never joined another tribe after their own died.

Xsha did hardly anything while he was in S-D. I respect that might have changed since he has moved over to Code, but if anything, he was a hindrance to us, constantly arguing.
Ankaar, you should know, as well as other on here, that I always said that Xsha has had his heart in the right place and has good intentions; which he does.

As for internalling being a judge of a player - you're right, internalling is no judge of a player. But the fact that he sent his VERY first 100ms train very, very, very late into a war that he was in since the beginning; even though we tried to help him multiple times and he openly admitted to refusing account sits makes him a bad player in my opinion.

I see it as a case of him taking time and effort from our teaching at S-D (we gave him a load of scripts as well, taught him a bit more about sniping, etc), and taking our villages to do nothing.

The ops he is organising is on ex-tribemates. That really should say it all.

As for those who haven't a left to join the enemy..... You do know me, right? I'm still in S-D.... ><

My judgement is never purely based on one aspect, but it's nice of you to try and spin it such, Tyler. My judgement (if I make one at all) is based on first hand experience; stats; among a massive combination of other things.

I respect that he maybe different in Code then he is in S-D; that does not change what he did (or his lack of action) rather, in S-D.

DeletedUser

he will organize op's till you are all blue in the face.. will he be sending the troops when the time comes?? that is the question...

DeletedUser

he was a hindrance to us, constantly arguing.

You've hit on the head there. That's all x wants to do:icon_rolleyes:. He'd rather hash out a merge over 36 hours of negotiating than play. He thinks that's all the game is about. He's so good at arguing he doesn't need anyone to argue with. Just read one of his posts:lol:

I think he'll be perfect for half of Code...he's got delirium to spare...but for cohesiveness???? Bonne chance:icon_biggrin: