Manic my love

DeletedUser

Actualy im pretty sure i get more intel about this then you do, considering me and warstiner go back 7 years we share...well basicly he shares and i read... but still sharing.

Soooooo yeah i know more about it then u...although it is 1 sided i have to admit....
Cant form a neutral opinion with 1 sided information, i know i know.

Still if i base it on NEUTRAL facts pulled from TWstats and stuff im still valid :D

then can you please explain to us whats wrong with warstiner? is he over sensitive or did he write soap operas?

Bcardi

Actualy im pretty sure i get more intel about this then you do, considering me and warstiner go back 7 years we share...well basicly he shares and i read... but still sharing.

Soooooo yeah i know more about it then u...although it is 1 sided i have to admit....
Cant form a neutral opinion with 1 sided information, i know i know.

Still if i base it on NEUTRAL facts pulled from TWstats and stuff im still valid :D

You know more about this then me, yet you only know 1 side? Wow, noob. Please stop posting.

Side note. Warstiner doesnt even know whats going on. So how did he share you the intel????

DeletedUser

He promised to buy me diamonds :( i want a ring dammit! :p

Uhm, cus i find his points more valid? i can choose a side right? still a free world! (sorry to those that dont have that priviledge)

Ehhhh... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser26129

i have no idea what your talking about.

here it is:

[SPOIL]
failkf.png
[/SPOIL]

Basicly Dbearo tried to be clever and say he lost like notting but uhm, didnt work?

dry your eyes king geldwolf, you sound like a broken record...

I thought letting it all out was a good thing? :O
So you mean that therapist lied to me? dam them! dam em all!

then can you please explain to us whats wrong with warstiner? is he over sensitive or did he write soap operas?

Over sensitive....how would he write soap opera's? hes practicly blind! (and yes i can say that cus he wont choke me for it)

You know more about this then me, yet you only know 1 side? Wow, noob. Please stop posting.

Side note. Warstiner doesnt even know whats going on. So how did he share you the intel????

85 reply long mail with your leader, and another few mails with members?

@deeznutzforu, exactly my response ;)

DeletedUser26129

Oh dam that screeny is small, but else it wouldnt fit on 1 page :(
i can forward? :D
Considering Dbearo is skipping all comments on him manipulating those sim results...

DeletedUser

Oh big deal, I used my brain to make Warstiner think his LC nukes has gone to massive waste and hence not bother attacking again. Yes, it's lying, but then again, aren't I talking to the enemy and so does it really matter?

DeletedUser

Oh dam that screeny is small, but else it wouldnt fit on 1 page :(
i can forward? :D
Considering Dbearo is skipping all comments on him manipulating those sim results...

dbearo is not the one who wrote a soap opera, who has terribly small oda for his rank, and who uses lc nukes. i think you should call out warstiner to the forums!

DeletedUser

I was lucky enough to see a report of one of his LC nukes, why don't you share that one with us? i think it had 4200+ LC with a pally. I'll be watching...

DeletedUser26129

so warstiner can use a simulator. i wonder why he has only lc nukes.

4k LC = 320 000 res each farm run.

He has normal nukes, i know him to well for that.

a farm run normaly takes say a max of 2 hours, oke oke lets make it 3!
That means 8 runs a day, that makes: 2.5 mill a day for 1 LC village.

Say he doenst farm exactly everytime, and gets 2 mill....thats just under 700k each res a day...

Thats alot of nobles...

Oh big deal, I used my brain to make Warstiner think his LC nukes has gone to massive waste and hence not bother attacking again. Yes, it's lying, but then again, aren't I talking to the enemy and so does it really matter?

No ofcourse not, its only the difference in being a respectfull leader with dignity, or lowering yourself to the level of a pathetic liar.

Doenst matter ofcourse so my opinion is invalid...

DeletedUser

4k LC = 320 000 res each farm run.

He has normal nukes, i know him to well for that.

a farm run normaly takes say a max of 2 hours, oke oke lets make it 3!
That means 8 runs a day, that makes: 2.5 mill a day for 1 LC village.

Say he doenst farm exactly everytime, and gets 2 mill....thats just under 700k each res a day...

full lc nukes are still useless. especially if you waste them instead of farming.

DeletedUser26129

Depends, 4k LC nuke kills enormous amounts of def if the wall is down.
Expecially with a pally + lance, wich warstiner has....

Then 10k each (spears / swords) dont even kill the troops.

so yeah even with a wall lvl 8, ud still lose 7.5k each...pretty strong with right weapon ;)

DeletedUser26129

Geldwolf, he sent LC plain, no rams or anything.

i know, i saw it... just pointing out that with a lance, and low wall its killer to ur def troops.

Dont underestimate warstiner, no world he played he was less then top 10 and top 10 ODA, but even i have ot admit that this is just well stupid to say the least :D

DeletedUser

First u say i call u backstabbers, then u say war does?... im not warstiner.

oh guy's, to make this clear, i am King Geldwolf!

Warstiner is someone else, hes uhm tad bigger, tad older, tad faster, and been at the olympics.

i uhm, im just lazy that pretty much sums it up. (and awesome ofcourse, not forgetting that part!)

I've had to explain this to you several times. NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU! This is not King Geldwolf My Love thread, its MANIC. So when people say you, not everyone is talking to *you*! You will refer to all of MANIC, as in an argument between Manic and Bully or Manic and Pacman.

As you've mentioned, you are not a part of Manic,and right now people are talking about Manic... so how can they be talking to you?

Bcardi

85 reply long mail with your leader, and another few mails with members?

You would think he would understand with all those mails. Yet he doesn't. Hence my point when I said he doesn't even know what is going on.

I've had to explain this to you several times. NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU! This is not King Geldwolf My Love thread, its MANIC. So when people say you, not everyone is talking to *you*! You will refer to all of MANIC, as in an argument between Manic and Bully or Manic and Pacman.

As you've mentioned, you are not a part of Manic,and right now people are talking about Manic... so how can they be talking to you?

You would think he is Manics sole duke the way he is getting sooo mad on here trying to defend them.

DeletedUser

I just tire of his stale humor and drawn out, repetitive points...

netjakdim

Give him some credit he views his tribe as one family unit instead of a bunch of individuals.
Therefore what you do to one you do to all. I guess anyway.

DeletedUser

the difference is, he is denying claims because HE didn't say it. however in some cases, other MANIC members did. I could go find quotes but i'm lazy. an example is when MANIC called Bully noobs, KG denied this as he never said those words, but other members of Manic had used those exact words in this thread. so thats what I was irritated with