White eye - duke of J M - a fake?

DeletedUser

lol white eye is the leader of a rank 100 tribe. how pro could he get

DeletedUser

lol white eye is the leader of a rank 100 tribe. how pro could he get

Top 100? I believe a first timer could do better by mass recruiting. Just look at this world. The top 20 so far are doing really well ;)

DeletedUser

my point exactly. its not like shes the duke of a top tribe or nothing. even so it wouldnt be surprising. gawd so many newbs pretending to be good;(

DeletedUser

Have you ever seen a single world, where it didn't happen?

Maybe we are noobs as well, but just pretending to be good? Hard to say!

DeletedUser

You arent. i know you powned me hard somewhere:p. But maybe i amo_O

DeletedUser

You arent. i know you powned me hard somewhere:p. But maybe i amo_O

lmao, me? Pwning? Same sentence. Oh come on. Don't be silly lol :p

Whats ur ingame name? Ah right, you might not want to say it here, but feel free to pm me ingame then ;) If interested ofc ^^

DeletedUser102584

You know Osviux if you have an issue with white eyes, me and you can settle this cause i will wipe you off the map as many times as it takes there is no reason you need slander someone in the forums and mass mail everyone in the tribe that you have an issue with! That is nothing but insulting, Also nobody took over white eyes account its the same player from world 6 she has just been having a tough start

DeletedUser

My ingame name is just andy456741. I dont bother with aliases. too tiring and too much pw to remember:(

DeletedUser

You know Osviux if you have an issue with white eyes, me and you can settle this cause i will wipe you off the map as many times as it takes there is no reason you need slander someone in the forums and mass mail everyone in the tribe that you have an issue with! That is nothing but insulting, Also nobody took over white eyes account its the same player from world 6 she has just been having a tough start

The facts in the mail don't really add up to slander in my opinion. If you hit a spike you should have ODA, that's a fact. If you lost 100 troops to a spike in a single hit, even if its pure spears, you probably killed SOMETHING. Spikes aren't that big. Unless those troops were lost while microfarming I don't see how white eyes couldn't have a single point of ODA with what she is claiming happened to her.

Now, he was dismissed for questioning her which caused her to say he had a 'bad attitude'.

I understand that he had an outside sitter too, which may or may not be an issue depending on the leader. But it's pretty clear from the contents of the mail that white eyes isn't that great of a leader.

These forums are made to construct and deconstruct the public images as tribes and leaders, which is exactly what this thread did. I don't see how you can call it slander.

There's also that whole niche in the definition of slander about it being false...

DeletedUser102584

To be honest with you I can't explain the ODA but I do know her that she wouldn't lie about something like that and he was dismissed because he had an outside sitter and that he asked her reports which she had a right to turn him down you don't give someone you don't know know info about your troops then he decided she was a liar without any proof beyond the ODA. Also ya know what White eyes doesn't do anything really with the recruiting or the diplomacy I was the 1 who did 95% of the recruiting and I was the 1 who made most of the allies from chatting with other players joining different tribes if you are going to atleast report someone for doing a bad job do your homework.

DeletedUser

To be honest with you I can't explain the ODA but I do know her that she wouldn't lie about something like that and he was dismissed because he had an outside sitter and that he asked her reports which she had a right to turn him down you don't give someone you don't know know info about your troops then he decided she was a liar without any proof beyond the ODA. Also ya know what White eyes doesn't do anything really with the recruiting or the diplomacy I was the 1 who did 95% of the recruiting and I was the 1 who made most of the allies from chatting with other players joining different tribes if you are going to atleast report someone for doing a bad job do your homework.

I have absolutely no concern with your side of the world, I'm in K64. I am merely saying what I as a neutral forum observer see from this thread. If you feel your post is enough to disprove the argument about ODA and hitting spikes, then perhaps you should have said that in the first place instead of just calling it slander without giving any supporting arguments. You can't win an argument in a public forum without presenting any facts. :)

DeletedUser102584

Sorry was just angry because he massed message everyone in the tribe then put it up on the forums was no need for it except to discredit white eyes he could of just moved on, plus was no need to criticize how white eyes types by johnny walked and for a fact she does have MS. Also there has never been a single message telling people not to farm either in the tribe forums or sent by mail as osviux claims. Also she doesn't and has never ran a tribalhugs tribe as he claims. If he is going to make claims or say statements like these he should provide more facts then just that he got kicked for having an outside sitter and got hostile calling white eyes a liar after she told him that she wasn't going to provide him with any attack reports.

DeletedUser

whats weird to me is that when she claimed to have had 100 spears and lost them, and yet when i checked here looter award it was on the first level.
how do you reach 100 spears without hitting the 10.000 lotted? o.o

DeletedUser102584

My only guess is she meant 10 not 100 then 23

its kinda odd if you go from using 100 spears to farm then go to using 23 on the next hit after 100 spears failed so my best guess is that she meant 10 spears

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

still, 23 spears isnt all that more powerfull then 10, why hit it again just to lose your spears?oo"
thats sound like someone a little bit stupid, or female i guess..

DeletedUser

wait a second
Osviux today at 16:29
100 soldiers in one farm attack? :O

white eyes today at 16:31
yes ouch it did hurt lol thats war

seems like he asked about the 100 and she didnt correct it, no way it was a mistaken 10 -.-

DeletedUser

I understand there could have been a typo with the 100/10 whatever spears and the losses could be accumulated from the natural loss if sending small attacks. This is plausible.

What strikes me here is, if in the OP what he was saying is true, then its not slander as bahamut claimed. If however what bahamut later said about them not being a" huggy tribe" then it is of course slander in the OP. But like I have seen so many times here, "no pic, no proof"

This is a war between members. I also think that if white eyes had nothing to hide he would not have hesitated to show the report even if it meant to maintain his "reputation". If I got called out for my claims, then I would at least try to show my side of the story.

It seems Osviux, was only posting mails showing that he was annoyed that he got kicked, by the looks of things for having an outside sitter (which in white eyes defence I see as a good thing *tribal security and all that*) and then tried to flame him saying he is a fake and stirring all kinds of crap about him.

like I said and this goes to both Osviux and bahamut101. No pics no proof.