Back Stabbers!

DeletedUser

What's that? FUR and ~KEA~ disbanded! Does this mean no more world?

1715845552_tn_memes_no_face_of_course_not_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

They had to back stab their tribes! and Hug together this is not TribalHugs!

tribalhugs.net.gif

WE the last surviving players will

never-back-down-20071213034834656.jpeg.jpg

WE will fight on to take back this world from the WIMPS of ~TBK~

One message for them:

end-is-near2.jpg

Don't blink.
Blink and you're dead.
Don't turn your back.
Don't look away.
And don't blink.
Good Luck.

DeletedUser102579

Nice to see now that the Members that actually did something in the war left, your actually going to be doing something.

Hooooooooooray!

come back when your actually ready to have a fight will ya?

DeletedUser99795

nooooooooo,
we cant fight. cant i just hug my way into your villages instead :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Nice to see now that the Members that actually did something in the war left, your actually going to be doing something.

Hooooooooooray!

come back when your actually ready to have a fight will ya?

nice to see you flaming already :p

you might be able to tell i am trolling, as you obviously can see it isn't a war declaration! just to let everyone know the simple facts!

DeletedUser102579

It's not flaming bud. It's called showing a point. Your just talk.

DeletedUser

:icon_cool:

Now you go read what i wrote, and understand why i said you did nothing :)

i understand why, but it seems my constant messages to trust (i think) was with villages to support, he just never gave me any times, like i said i was a turtle player and could be best used for support, yet nobody wanted my support, so don't exactly blame me!

DeletedUser102579

i understand why, but it seems my constant messages to trust (i think) was with villages to support, he just never gave me any times, like i said i was a turtle player and could be best used for support, yet nobody wanted my support, so don't exactly blame me!

And who's fault's that? I'm sure it aint mine.

Who gave you the idea it's best to turtle on a fast world where everything is about time, and how you play? Especially with packet nobles so cheap.

DeletedUser84667

You had been far from the frontline and you still turtled? It is your own fault entirely. I am also not sure why the idea to merge during a major war would even cross your mind ether.

I guess we can't say you didn't try something offensive, I mean with trains like these I don't doubt your skill:

http://enc1.tribalwars.net/public_report/a81755842471063a1d1a0ad67b7ced20

DeletedUser

You had been far from the frontline and you still turtled? It is your own fault entirely. I am also not sure why the idea to merge during a major war would even cross your mind ether.

I guess we can't say you didn't try something offensive, I mean with trains like these I don't doubt your skill:

http://enc1.tribalwars.net/public_report/a81755842471063a1d1a0ad67b7ced20

Read my original posts we started to merge before the war!!!!!

As for the train I was suiciding troops for the final stage of the merge!

Get your facts right before posting!!!!!

DeletedUser

Think you've got me confused with somebody else, I never asked for any support during our FUR war. I was the one sending circ mail to try and get you guys losing villages to post times so I could snipe them......only had a couple post time, and all were sniped that I could reach

-trust?

DeletedUser

Can we get back to the topic of war and less on past actions? I'd appreciate it. There's been little posted about the actual war declaration.

DeletedUser

Can we get back to the topic of war and less on past actions? I'd appreciate it. There's been little posted about the actual war declaration.

if he is "we farm alot" from the report posted above, it would be quite a boring war... he is the only one in his tribe "NIKE" and is under 500k :lol:

DeletedUser99795

when darth first posted this he had simrogar and a.fredward in the tribe with him.