Huggles

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
*huggles Jeroen in apology* I'm better than ice cream, right?

*huggles everyone*

Jeroen, I have something to give you at some point, but I can only give it to you if you're around while I'm online at home. And I have a request to make of you as well. In other words, "Rawr, I want to talk to you!"

DeletedUser

*huggles Jeroen in apology* I'm better than ice cream, right?

*huggles everyone*

Jeroen, I have something to give you at some point, but I can only give it to you if you're around while I'm online at home. And I have a request to make of you as well. In other words, "Rawr, I want to talk to you!"

I'll be found at Skype whenever you get online. I'll be here for the next 10 hours...

And erm, nothing beats ice cweam :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Well this world is now depressing. Abandoned by my tribe during a merge, after I've sent support to everyone who requested it, maintained a 2:1 troop ratio, and been one of the most active of their ig forum posters.

I must be a terrible human being...

Last edited by a moderator:

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'll be found at Skype whenever you get online. I'll be here for the next 10 hours...

And erm, nothing beats ice cweam :icon_neutral:
You weren't around earlier... And fine, if I don't beat ice cream, then no huggles for you!

Well this world is now depressing. Abandoned by my tribe during a merge, after I've sent support to everyone who requested it, maintained a 2:1 troop ratio, and been one of the most active of their ig forum posters.

I must be a terrible human being...
^Jeroen, per our current discussion, I'd probably call this melodrama.

*huggles Sterile anyway*

DeletedUser

/huggles himself because he's a vain prat today

DeletedUser

Now that I know what melodrama means. If you didn't know, by 'this world' i meant W59.

Pretty well anyone can vouch for me on the second part.

/huggles himself because he's a vein prat today

*vain

DeletedUser

Sterile, I need some extra huggles right now...
And I need em bad!

DeletedUser

<3

Thanks Marissa:)

/huggles back tightly (if Troy won't mind :$ )

DeletedUser

As long as there's no kissing or smooching he shouldn't mind ;)