Current Wars Thread

DeletedUser

*The metaphorical gauntlet has been thrown*
Reveal yourself Lee!:icon_biggrin:

The result I hope for= Lee Walton turns out to be co playing a leading member of Manic
The result I expect= Mafia man's assessment to be right

Lee isnt in MANIC, i would have killed him myself or died trying :icon_razz:

Bcardi

All i can say to this is you must be really far away from us to act that tough

And if your not who are you ingame and i'll show you what we can do

I mean he did show facts about his claim. No need to get all mad about it.

But if I tell you my ingame. You going to show me what you can do? Cause I have doubts myself.

DeletedUser

But if I tell you my ingame. You going to show me what you can do? Cause I have doubts myself.

I know who you are a former pacman that can't play his own account because he sucks to much so needs to go co-play others

Last edited by a moderator:

Bcardi

I know who you are a former pacman that can't play his own account because he sucks to much so needs to go co-play others

[8:40:58 PM] *** Rawr Mode added Bcardi ***
[8:41:08 PM] Rawr Mode: tell him yourself
[8:41:09 PM] Rawr Mode: lol
[8:41:41 PM] michel(Destabilise): hey you think i can't fight?
[8:43:45 PM] michel(Destabilise): or is it that you like to trash talk everyone
[8:46:30 PM] Bcardi: I dont think Fork is shit
[8:46:51 PM] Bcardi: And stupid at that
[8:47:00 PM] Bcardi: atleast when you talk shit. Try to have some facts in it
[8:47:04 PM] Bcardi: and not just spit BS out
[8:47:53 PM] michel(Destabilise): so you don't like when others b**** at you after you try making them look stupid
[8:48:07 PM] Bcardi: you b***** at me?
[8:48:14 PM] Bcardi: Or just said stupid pointless stuff?
[8:48:18 PM] michel(Destabilise): ask justin i respect everyone and never flame others
[8:48:34 PM] Bcardi: Yet you flame Lee Walton cause he showed facts
[8:48:38 PM] michel(Destabilise): unless people try making me look stupid
[8:48:47 PM] Bcardi: I didnt try at all
[8:49:21 PM] michel(Destabilise): he said we don't fight and i just said for him to tell me who he is ingame
[8:49:43 PM] Rawr Mode: ok on a real note
[8:49:46 PM] Rawr Mode: why are you guys attacking yourselves
[8:49:47 PM] Rawr Mode: no joke
[8:49:52 PM] Bcardi: I mean give him credit
[8:50:04 PM] Bcardi: he backed it up with ALOT of Fork on Fork conquers
[8:50:35 PM] michel(Destabilise): when someone quits then we internal and that is what every tribe does
[8:50:45 PM] michel(Destabilise): we don't dismiss then noble
[8:50:54 PM] Bcardi: I understand that
[8:50:56 PM] michel(Destabilise): too look good
[8:50:57 PM | Edited 8:51:06 PM] Bcardi: but those arent all internals
[8:51:23 PM] Bcardi: If so. a good portion of your tribe is inactive
[8:51:41 PM] michel(Destabilise): we have 1 player being internalled
[8:51:55 PM] Bcardi: and on a side note
[8:51:57 PM] Bcardi: #143 Today, 02:45 Top
Quote: Originally Posted by Bcardi

I know who you are a former pacman that can't play his own account because he sucks to much so needs to go co-player others
[8:51:59 PM] michel(Destabilise): if they become yellow they get boot
[8:52:03 PM] Bcardi: comments like that. Make yourself look stupid
[8:52:07 PM] Bcardi: I dont need to help you
[8:52:32 PM] Bcardi: wow. so on yellow you boot? yet you keep them in the tribe to internal?
[8:52:40 PM] michel(Destabilise): anyways i'm done here
[8:52:46 PM] Bcardi: What if something serious happened? You dont care about your members?
[8:52:47 PM] *** michel(Destabilise) has left ***

DeletedUser

you know i cant stand a numpty that posts skype chats to try to big himself up on the PnP, not a good trait to have..

and lets put this FORK on FORK conquers to bed, we cant help it if we send 5 noble trains and happen to conquer ourselves quite a bit, if you need any help with your failed conquers, hit me up and i,ll explain the concept

Bcardi

you know i cant stand a numpty that posts skype chats to try to big himself up on the PnP, not a good trait to have..

and lets put this FORK on FORK conquers to bed, we cant help it if we send 5 noble trains and happen to conquer ourselves quite a bit, if you need any help with your failed conquers, hit me up and i,ll explain the concept

You know I cant stand a numpty that trys to talk bad about someone posting a skype chat that shows someones true colors to big himself up on the PnP, not a good trait to have.

If your leader needs you to come on that quick to defend him. That doesn't make him look good. I mean geez. It has been like 10 mins

DeletedUser

You know I cant stand a numpty that trys to talk bad about someone posting a skype chat that shows someones true colors to big himself up on the PnP, not a good trait to have.

If your leader needs you to come on that quick to defend him. That doesn't make him look good. I mean geez. It has been like 10 mins

if you checked before your itchy posting fingers did their magic, you would know hes not my leader.......keyboard warriors , don't you just love em:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

if you checked before your itchy posting fingers did their magic, you would know hes not my leader.......keyboard warriors , don't you just love em:icon_wink:

then he has been false reprensenting himself? so now that just makes you all unbelievable as hell.

so dont fall of that wall numpty.

netjakdim

Personally I love skype chats it is so easy to manipulate and noone ever really posts any that makes themselves look bad. So I always believe that the side posting the skype logs is the most credible and honorable member of the forums. You know they have to be above all moral issues and delemas to be able to post a semi-private convo

[8:51:59 PM] FICTIONAL INTERNET GOD: YOU MUST ATONE FOR YOUR SINS
[8:52:03 PM] Bcardi: What sins? I only posted a skype chat
[8:52:40 PM] FICTIONAL INTERNET GOD: YOU MUST TELL THE TRUTH OR BE PUNISHED
[8:52:46 PM] Bcardi: Sorry I won't post on the forums anymore then
[8:52:47 PM] ***GOD HAS DEPARTED THIS VENIEW***

WOW I did not know GOD used Skype:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Personally I love skype chats it is so easy to manipulate and noone ever really posts any that makes themselves look bad. So I always believe that the side posting the skype logs is the most credible and honorable member of the forums. You know they have to be above all moral issues and delemas to be able to post a semi-private convo

WOW I did not know GOD used Skype:icon_rolleyes:

then i will take a screen shot!

netjakdim

a screen shot or a photo shop sir???

Webcam of myself on Tribal Wars Forums

Last edited:

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Chow.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
Chow2.png
[/spoil]

nuff said. im not computer salvy to photoshop, i mean hell i just learned how to use screenies. lol

i suggest you at least look at forks profile, numpty

numpty as i said he was mis-reprensenting himself.

Bcardi

WAIT. So the guy you claim that is just a noob in FORK. Told us the relationship between FORK and Manic is finished. He speaks for FORK when he is not a leader???? Wow. And people thought FORK was organized.

netjakdim

Fork is nothing without Spoon and we all know that spooning leads to hugging and that eventually leads to the birth of noobs.

DeletedUser

WAIT. So the guy you claim that is just a noob in FORK. Told us the relationship between FORK and Manic is finished. He speaks for FORK when he is not a leader???? Wow. And people thought FORK was organized.

are you really that thick , or your just acting that way?

can you not understand the concept of two dukes..

and the relationship is finished , did you read something i cant see?

you smoking those Jamaican woodbines?

Fork is nothing without Spoon and we all know that spooning leads to hugging and that eventually leads to the birth of noobs.

i loll,d...i like your humor

DeletedUser

are you really that thick , or your just acting that way?

can you not understand the concept of two dukes..

and the relationship is finished , did you read something i cant see?

you smoking those Jamaican woodbines?

we aint smoking nothing, drinking quite a bit cheers. :icon_redface:

hell why have 2 dukes, you need 4 brains just to keep up. ironically your about as rash as me. sadly i know this hence i choose not to be leader lol. honestly though you got butt hurt over one member's comment and opinon a grunt none the less and 'one of your dukes' flipped out and started saying realtionship is over blah blah blah. like dude thats 1 person 50+ other people over here that may have a different opinon. geeze nobody can take criticism well i see. so insecure it seems :lol:

but eh thats good information to know your both rash as hell but seeing as your boy here was talking crap about bcardi after he left the skype chat, i got involved. hence we real life mates. your own fault tbh.