Who is going to win the world?

DeletedUser

I think it is stupid to think that Mina did not know he would get banned. He was legit and got to top 1 with 20m points and the day after he starts attacking a 2m point kid and get banned, you gotta understand he did want to get banned to be honest.
By the way who are the kids from speed world debating.
Go away of this topic huh?
About my other account, I did stop playing on it when FUR got disbanded and the tribe started to fall apart and when I saw DolphinNukes backstabbing me. I was in the middle of an exam period and Atspek was innactive so we could not fight back.
Figoegy came to us and offered us to coplay with him as he was alone. He stated that this way we could get our revenge on Dolphinnukes which we had.

DeletedUser

About my other account, I did stop playing on it when FUR got disbanded and the tribe started to fall apart and when I saw DolphinNukes backstabbing me. I was in the middle of an exam period and Atspek was innactive so we could not fight back.
Figoegy came to us and offered us to coplay with him as he was alone. He stated that this way we could get our revenge on Dolphinnukes which we had.

LOL you completely pulled that out your a**, your account was active cause you guys were mailing us, and you also joined obeimacs tribe legit to make it look like we were internalling you.

As for the revenge part, what was that? You sending crap trains after miggy and eliteirik did all the work? If you look at twstats that will even proove what im saying.

All in all, when it comes down to it blackyy you were never a good player and we knew rimming your account was going to be an easy task. If i had a quarter for every of your crappy trains we sniped, i wouldn't have to do surveys for my Premium Points :icon_biggrin:. Now that you were lucky enough to be offered to play an account that was bigger than your's you feel like your actually a good player. I almost feel bad for fig because if a war broke out(which will obviously not happen) the same thing that happened to your original account, will happen to Figs. And you wanna know something funny? We didn't even mass fake you :lol:

I didnt get caught cheating, well i did, but i did it on purpose becasue its the only way i could walk away. be a bit silly of me to do something like i did knowing full well it was traceable ;)

As for this, I also think you pulled that from out of your a** miggy. Why wouldn't you just quit and have one of your co'es change the password so you couldn't get back in. That isn't fair to the other players on your account that actually wanted to continue playing, Like Lakewind. Im sure he was upset about the outcome of this. I feel bad for Obie, Dun, L@ndi for merging accounts with you thinking you were going to win.:icon_sad:
But who knows whats going thru your mind, you are the "clever" man that pretended to have cancer to gain other players pity throughout most of the game

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I feel bad for Obie, Dun, L@ndi for merging accounts with you thinking you were going to win.:icon_sad:

Don't. We let him noble us because we were quitting, and we don't care what happens to our villages after that :)

DeletedUser70233

all im saying is stitch is awsome <3
were just looking for top 5 :)

DeletedUser

As for this, I also think you pulled that from out of your a** miggy. Why wouldn't you just quit and have one of your co'es change the password so you couldn't get back in. That isn't fair to the other players on your account that actually wanted to continue playing, Like Lakewind. Im sure he was upset about the outcome of this. I feel bad for Obie, Dun, L@ndi for merging accounts with you thinking you were going to win.:icon_sad:
But who knows whats going thru your mind, you are the "clever" man that pretended to have cancer to gain other players pity throughout most of the game

You obv dont know me do you? The fact that it was MY account meant i could so what i wanted with it, I could have left it, i could have let someone else play it but that would defeat the object of what i was trying to achieve, i do/did not want to continue to play the game, I have played for nearly 7 years and i know what i must do to stop myself from playing, so i did it, simple as that, the fact i told a lie on the INTERNET is shocking really isn't it? Ive said it before, do you expect ppl to be 100% honest with you over the INTERNET, if you think that then you are quite silly, not my fault that ppl cannot keep their mouths shut when asked too, i never asked for sympathy not did i use the lie to gain/stop attacks on me or what ever you think it may have achieved. i wouldn't call it clever either, it was something i did, not proud of it but its done, cant change it so whats the point keep bringing it up? the fact is jo and who ever else she told might be going around saying, we didnt attack miggy casue of this that and the other, the real reason none of them attacked me is casue they knew they would get owned as they all did in the end by me, the reason i got banned was i used a script that was made i would say about 12 months ago on the speed server, it sent attacks quickly, it was traceable, i knew this as i had know several players who were banned for it on separate occasions so i used it knowing i would get banned within 24 hours, and sure enough i did. The fact is, i won the world, there was no doubt about it so why continue when i have accomplished the best that can be accomplished, 2x rank 2 2x anyone else's OD. what more could i do? as for sam defending me, he wasnt he was just saying he didnt care about what happend to his villages so yeah thought i would say me peace

Subwind

Might be worth speak to me before speaking about me. I have no issue at all with Miggy's choice. It was his account, I was a helper, nothing more. I would play on an account with him again.

As he stated, the Mina II account won the world, it was wrapped up before being banned. We had over 500 trains, 300 in motion. If we played alongside each other again, we would win.

He probably did me a favour too, I also would not have walked away. And I didn't have the time then to fully commit to the account, but tried, and my work was suffering.

I am sure we'll be back soon enough. Keep your eyes peeled. Remember this, we got their fair and square, and were only banned to no longer be there....

~Matt

DeletedUser

Back to the thopic of who will win...

I think it's pretty set in stone now. ODA will win. As for players, either Von or Trinity. (Whichever can pull more nobles out of their sleeves in the last 24 hours ;)

DeletedUser

I think that will be Trinity, I dont think I can find the online time to beat that activity *LOL*

However, I AM going for the ODA rank 1 and I have killed more and nobled more than double up on second place in our "war" against colony.

Namaz

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Might be worth speak to me before speaking about me. I have no issue at all with Miggy's choice. It was his account, I was a helper, nothing more. I would play on an account with him again.

As he stated, the Mina II account won the world, it was wrapped up before being banned. We had over 500 trains, 300 in motion. If we played alongside each other again, we would win.

He probably did me a favour too, I also would not have walked away. And I didn't have the time then to fully commit to the account, but tried, and my work was suffering.

I am sure we'll be back soon enough. Keep your eyes peeled. Remember this, we got their fair and square, and were only banned to no longer be there....

~Matt

Neither of you would have, but that is why I knew it was left in capable hands. Odd behaviour from Miggy, but I have seen it before and it generally works! Mina II won the world and it went on for far too long. Congrats to the pair of them. When you're double rank 2, it;s time to wrap things up :icon_wink:

Wroc Teh

That you did Nic :)

Seriously, this has been a most enjoyable round. ODA deserve to get the top spot and should be congratulated. Trinity has put in the hard work to get the no.1 spot for player rank (although I would have preferred Von to get it, sorry Trinity).

I have made some good friends here on both sides of the current conflict. I hope we can meet up again on another world.

Take care everyone and keep them axes sharp.

Wroc

DeletedUser

That you did Nic :)

Seriously, this has been a most enjoyable round. ODA deserve to get the top spot and should be congratulated. Trinity has put in the hard work to get the no.1 spot for player rank (although I would have preferred Von to get it, sorry Trinity).

I have made some good friends here on both sides of the current conflict. I hope we can meet up again on another world.

Take care everyone and keep them axes sharp.

Wroc

Thanks mate :)
would have prefered that too ;) *L*

but those 900 vills from Japo, damn... cant catch that on my own :(

however, I have choosen to go out with a bang! :)

Field Master (Level 4)
You were the second to defeat 100.000.000 units. (mina was first, but I think I will be the first to break 100 mill odA)

ODA 1 nov:
+48,519,330

ODA toda:
91,69 Mio.

that´s 43 mill in just 8 days = more than 5mill average per day, and this will only rise, I promise you that ;)

Current records (today)
Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker today (1.059.345 units)!
Keep this record until midnight to get the award!