Long time no s-wait wut?

DeletedUser

^

Are you delusional? Or just like Xshazad and engineer your own answers to things/reasons for events?

DeletedUser

^

Are you delusional? Or just like Xshazad and engineer your own answers to things/reasons for events?

I don't see signs of delusion anywhere in his answer. The gist of his statement says that MoM recruited to fill up the spots left by inactives and quitters. And that MoM are being gangbanged yet again as a result of our continued success on the world. Makes perfect sense to me. Or maybe I'm delusional too.

Although Paul can be a bit loony sometimes. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I don't see signs of delusion anywhere in his answer. The gist of his statement says that MoM recruited to fill up the spots left by inactives and quitters. And that MoM are being gangbanged yet again as a result of our continued success on the world. Makes perfect sense to me. Or maybe I'm delusional too.

Although Paul can be a bit loony sometimes. :icon_biggrin:

I suppose I should have quoted the "OHNO MOM ARE NO.1 AND DOING WELL WE MUST WAR THEM" part as being delusional. I don't believe fear of MoM's rank or performance against OHYEAH tied into anyone's decision to war.

DeletedUser101547

That was meant to be a bit tongue in cheek there manta, as in not totally serious. But there is truth in it. All wars really boil down to trying to get to rank one, as being rank one for long enough = win. And we are all just trying to win this thing aren't we?

DeletedUser

Trust me, at the end of the day that 500PP ain't worth much. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I am going to get like an extra 2000 because I will be rank 1 :D

DeletedUser

I don't think we've ever mass recruited. perhaps you could clarify what you think the definition of this is? EVERY player has always gone through a long selection process and not just recruited based on being a part of a certain tribe (merge) nor mas recruited (sending out mass invites based on location or rank only)

That's not to disagree that all recruited worked out. But the Majority of them did and we managed to replace the inactives we'd been sitting on for months which we then kicked as we had finally replaced them. We never dismissed the majority of our newer recruits. In fact most of them are still in MoM and are some of our best members. If you want a better idea of what it means to hug and mass recruit take a look at [T]. They have done nothing but merge. Also I'm not saying that by recruiting we didn't piss people off. Being walled on every side basically means that anywhere or anyone we recruited effected another tribe and effectivly pissed them off. Every recruit ment we had diplomactic issues we had to sort out. To this end we purposely focused on south (code) recruitment rather then northern (farma), as w2v being our allies at the time this was their area, so we went for the more southern recruits knowing full well that it'd prevoke the already inevitable pending war with ohyeah, which at the time were our only real options to war with (we were very bored and wanted a war at the time) with the execption maybe of haul but they were already dead.

@2stoned - what has happened is MoM were winning, as always, everyone was scared so they all decided to try and kill us and use the excuse of saying it's all our fault and that we brought this on our selves because, like, people joined our tribe and not theirs, and it made them sad. This rather then just manning up and saying "You're rank one and we are not. Lets War." - which when you cut out all the PnP nonsence is the only real reason anyone declared on us.

Your recruitment of Tag! is mainly what pissed us off as we had had issues with some of their members. You also took in a hell of a lot of Code and sent even more to Tutti. hks14 and chaos908 continued to be an issue until we just had enough and attacked. That was the ONLY reason we attacked that day. A few in your council can attest to that too. Leading up to that, I also had to continuously deal with annoying little 12 year olds that had replaced some of your more mature players.

DeletedUser

Trust me, at the end of the day that 500PP ain't worth much. :icon_wink:
I am going to get like an extra 2000 because I will be rank 1 :D
I think the PP prize is pathetic.
I already said this on the matter.
For example, W24, where I just linked to, was effectively over a year ago, yet playing on 'for the win' costs far more than the prize. Enjoy your 'glory', because in reality, no one else cares.

DeletedUser

So uh, if this is done with the initial post answered, I'll be moving this to GD. PM for questions.

DeletedUser

lol, if brat comes back i will enforce a ban on myself from these forums, i think i am allergic to his particular brand of trolling.

to really re live the glory day's we'll need participation from: iNate, tiger32k, csimple, Flying Man Sabri, Ultimatum X, DaBearo, MTAR, lovemishra, kourosh1991, A humble player, =RUS= Storm, rexxarhunter, Roch2001, Angels Fury, noobysim, The Mechanic., destroyer3422, FlyingSilverWolf, NotNukeProof, Hard., Lanvas, Kanipuppeli

actually looking back at those flame wars Gregoun, joshi., Lethal Touch, kung..fu..master and lardingd have my thanks for taking the middle ground and not picking a side :)

Don't you like his replacement? :[

DeletedUser

It's more like MoM tried to get huggy with the mass recruiting, some of us didn't like that and so proceeded to attack

lol.

Are u serious or joking.

If u r joking it is fine.

If it is a serious comment you are just no placing things right. MoM only had one ally that was W2V, they back stabbed MoM for their own growth. I beleive they have nothing personal against MoM it is simple they knew that for winning the world the biggest hurdle is to eliminate MoM so they declared on MoM.

DeletedUser

lol.

Are u serious or joking.

If u r joking it is fine.

If it is a serious comment you are just no placing things right. MoM only had one ally that was W2V, they back stabbed MoM for their own growth. I beleive they have nothing personal against MoM it is simple they knew that for winning the world the biggest hurdle is to eliminate MoM so they declared on MoM.
Look xshahzad, you know I've always been on your side, right from the start.
But please learn to read between the lines, so the other trolls (myself excluded, of course) won't flame you.

DeletedUser101547

Your recruitment of Tag! is mainly what pissed us off as we had had issues with some of their members. You also took in a hell of a lot of Code and sent even more to Tutti. hks14 and chaos908 continued to be an issue until we just had enough and attacked. That was the ONLY reason we attacked that day. A few in your council can attest to that too. Leading up to that, I also had to continuously deal with annoying little 12 year olds that had replaced some of your more mature players.

what you said here and what you said before are two different things, you can't say we rejected most of code and sent them to ohyeah and call us the mass recruiters... and everyone of those recruits were individually assessed over a long process, in which we lost even more possible recruits because ohyeahs recruitment was much easier and quicker so they got bored with us or found the process to hard and just went with the easier option of ohyeah.

and we didn't have any relations with you from what i can remember at the time we took in tag did we? so not sure why that was an issue here.

also hks14 was never in mom, so again what the heck are you on about here? so you attacked us for not recruiting him?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just because you turned a lot away doesn't mean you didn't still take in a lot of people. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser101547

i'm not saying we didn't take in a lot. We did take in a lot more then usual. But it was still the same process as if we'd taken in one. I was going through applications for days non stop. If I remember right i think we took in 8 or 9 people. This still wasn't enough to replace the inactives we were trying to replace at the time either. Our member count has actually continuously gotten lower we just hid it by keeping the inactives around longer then most usually woulda. Personally I woulda kicked em sooner.

taking in a few more then usual at an opportune time late game is not the same thing as mass recruiting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

16 in the span of two weeks. As a comparison, that was twice as much as the entire month before that (ie 4 times the usual rate)... which included the Tag bunch (ie 6 in one go).

As for inactive... do you want W2V to point some more out to ya? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

So we have 2stoned2care, 2hot, xshah and sambarino. Now we just need Xeiristos and BRATSTER and it will be just like the good old days! :icon_eek:

Look xshahzad, you know I've always been on your side, right from the start.
But please learn to read between the lines, so the other trolls (myself excluded, of course) won't flame you.

Why it is so that trolls like to take side of each other.

You always been on my side.
Me and 2hot planned to co-play W59.
2stoned2care was semi willing to accept me as a co-player. The other members in MoM do not liked the idea.

How this chemistry works.

;)

DeletedUser101547

16 in the span of two weeks. As a comparison, that was twice as much as the entire month before that (ie 4 times the usual rate)... which included the Tag bunch (ie 6 in one go).

As for inactive... do you want W2V to point some more out to ya? :icon_wink:
It was circumstantial. We didn't recruit much before hand or after. It just so happened that two major powers all fell in close succession to each other, I'm glad we did as if we didn't get some new blood when we did we probably woulda failed by now. Or at least we would have been on our way out. It was a case of recruit new blood now or fall to the beast of inactivity, which is exactly what happened to CODE if you remember. (well I seem to remember that was their excuse anyway :p )

DeletedUser

Im crying inside. Evreyones back <3 i hope MoMs still around during summer. Keep up the good work!