Well that virus just keeps going

DeletedUser

hello virus ran another perfect media war. this time posting mails between hotsparky and agentredx prior to the attack. splitting the tribe and in a brillant move used his own tribe as cannon fodder. i happen to have a mail forwarded to me that i thought i would share with the top 45 tribes who i hope will forward to all others tribes in w59. i have started a free sharing of intel service. also to members of virus that might not make the cut during the merge other tribes will be willing to take you several have said all you need to do is ask. to those that are in the merge with shave not good form to noble your own. just my 2cents

Details

AllyThe Titans
EnemyVIRUS
TitleSelfishStarton 27.11. at 15:13:43End---Duration6 days 10:59:02Forum threadhttp://en59.tribalwars.net/redir.php?url=ExplanationSo it seems as if attacks have begun against VIRUS from Titans and as much as I would like to just step back and not attack back, that cannot be done as I won't abandon my members.

I'm well aware most of the people in Titans do not want this war, and neither do quite a few in VIRUS however AgentredrumX you're leader fails to see sense after making me think he was with VIRUS from the beginning of us declaring on LOL:
hotsparky on 18.11. at 13:21
LOL is pretty much having Kingz merge into them. So we'll be attacking them soon with or without your help, would be nice if it was with.

-Finny50

AgentRedrumX on 18.11. at 13:27
Dun worry

We shld be with u
[/quote]

Also, to those of you inside Titans he was willing to sell you out and leave you to die in Titans as he was going to leave and join VIRUS:
AgentRedrumX on 19.11. at 17:55
so im sick of running a tribe somewhat, and pink terror, jonboy and myself are interested to join VIRUS and take on the world from there.

Oh and of course, the other sickening part is not having the WHOLE tribe involved in any way, that sure sucks cause we are not performing at 100%. So I guess thats why anand decides to leave. But think about it, how can a leader ensure that everyone stays active? its truly impossible.

any space in VIRUS for a good few of us? There are a few more but I wont mention for now, just want to know what u think.

AgentredrumX might also lead you to believe that because I didn't agree to a merge before we declared on LOL that it wasn't going to happen. However, I told him this many times:
hotsparky on 19.11. at 17:58
Honestly I'm in the process of trying to get rid of players right now which is why we're down to about 67. Let's hold off until we go to war with LOL and then see where we stand after that, because as good as we are I'm sure some people will get cleared and quit or get nobled, etc... So we'll hopefully have more space.

-Finny50

I've always wanted the best for both of our tribes as we have been allies since the first week. I've always respected quite of you Titans players.

Are you really willing to let the selfishness of your leader keep you from continuing on in this world and working with VIRUS? We can go far together, I hope you all give that some thought.

If you want a way out of Titans, PM me and I will do my best to try and get you into VIRUS or to stop attacks on you.

Good luck. Hopefully I see some more friendly faces soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

ex cultu rex

Anyone care to explain what exactly this all means?

DeletedUser

Anyone care to explain what exactly this all means?

updated will that help? or did you mean this mail?

Subject[Fwd] Warning << Conversational partner
answered_mail.png
AgentRedrumXFolder:Inbox Inboxold tribescurrent tribemind gamesReply Forward Delete Export
Text​

[1] [2] >all< AgentRedrumX on 03.12. at 18:45
fyi

This message has been forwarded by AgentRedrumX.

AgentRedrumX on 03.12. at 18:24
thats classic cannibalism taking place, so now that holyang is in shave, does it change anything or the merge still taking place?

then what happens to u and ur pa fearless? are u two targets as well?

Ebob101 on 03.12. at 18:18
shAve was going to be part of the merge. All the top 4 tribes were, so they could dominate 4 K's.
Every other member of VIRUS that was not in the merge was going to be nobled or farmed.
A lot of the players in all those tribes (especially the weak ones, who would be targets) got pissed and left (or relocated, like holyang).

AgentRedrumX on 03.12. at 18:15
half of VIRUS pissed off about a merge?!?!

holyang has joined shave, heard shave and virus going to war with each other soon?

Ebob101 on 03.12. at 18:14
Frankly, half of VIRUS is pissed off about it. They've lost a lot of ground recently, and a few of their council has quit or been relocated.
I don't know what i plan to do about it, I'd rather not get involved in video game politics :p

AgentRedrumX on 03.12. at 08:11
so what are your plans?

Ebob101 on 03.12. at 02:02
The top 3 tribes are planning a merge with VIRUS to take over k55 and all the other K's around the center.
Just a friendly warning, this will likely happen very soon.
It could be a 4v1 gang-bang on every village in K55, I feel like I owe it to you to warn you.

Reply Forward Delete Export Block sender Report this message

ex cultu rex

ohh right. With the update you've explained that really well. It's a tough position to be in when your leader loses faith in the tribe. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

DeletedUser

ohh right. With the update you've explained that really well. It's a tough position to be in when your leader loses faith in the tribe. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

yes imagine you left your tribe to join virus to stay alive. just to be eatten by the same guy who promised you would be safe.
lack of honor in this world more of a which merger gets you ahead intead of helping smaller members grow and making freinds

DeletedUser

i have to agree with the above post. ive seen some of the worst leadership types, people with no honor and no sense of community that should exist. theres no fair war here, its just everyone doing their best to ruin the game for other people. theres no fun in that.

DeletedUser

i have to agree with the above post. ive seen some of the worst leadership types, people with no honor and no sense of community that should exist. theres no fair war here, its just everyone doing their best to ruin the game for other people. theres no fun in that.

i hoped some players will rise up and stop players like hotsparky but it would take a group of players with honor working together but this point he is so far out of reach between his chosen ones of virus and shave he is really untouchable. but imagine if every tribe or player with honor sent cat bombs at players like this just one time catting the player back into the stone age what a sight that would be!!!! even if he was forced out another just like him would take his place. just hoped this post would let everyone know who they are dealing with.

DeletedUser74702

Blah honor in war is completely overrated. All is fair in love and war, and as long as technical cheating is not involved I support any attempt to gain the upper hand. This is a game after all. If your not in it to win it, why be in it at all?

DeletedUser

Blah honor in war is completely overrated. All is fair in love and war, and as long as technical cheating is not involved I support any attempt to gain the upper hand. This is a game after all. If your not in it to win it, why be in it at all?

true its a war game now who dosnt like a good nuke ? but do you want to nuke and noble try to split that perfect train heading at your main village or win by a merge ? or a lie is this surviour or tw? was the tribe system and igm invented so we could have fun killing each other and meeting other gamers world wide or gain a advantage its just like glitching dont you think?

DeletedUser96310

dude, your rambling and none of us are following the comments. I've read your post twice over and still find myself unsure of anything you've written. Can you please quit speaking in scrambled points and maybe post something that is somewhat sensible?

DeletedUser

dude, your rambling and none of us are following the comments. I've read your post twice over and still find myself unsure of anything you've written. Can you please quit speaking in scrambled points and maybe post something that is somewhat sensible?

Yeah summarize the mails for us in a single post please. Can't make the head or tail of them. Am sure the only people who understood them have been in touch with things going on in virus or titans or whatever it is.

Its too much effort looking up stats to see which player is in which tribe in those mails. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

very simple play the game as it was intended to be played. no cheating no stabbing your own tribe mates in the back. prehaps due to skype spies and back door dukes and policies. its time tw relook at the rules. close loop holes or add afew more rules. for worlds where player cant police themselfs. heres one i like to see igm between tribemates cant be forwarded outside the tribe or copied by outside programs. another example players are locked into there tribes once war is declared untill the war is over.

DeletedUser74702

No. The rules are just fine the way they are. They prevent cheating, and thats all they need to prevent.

Either learn to use them to your advantage, or stop complaining. :)

DeletedUser96310

I've never met you and I don't know your game but what little I have gathered from your rambling is that you were in a tribe (not sure which one at start) and somehow (maybe from the start) you ended up in Virus.

Virus leadership considered a merge and your angry about it. Is this correct?

If so, I can only imagine the anger stems from you being left out and/or a friend of yours was/is left out?

So... in your frustration you created a new tribe or intend on creating a new tribe of the players not included in the merge but before you do this, you've decided to remain in Virus and leak to whomever may request, vital information. (Diplomacy, troop counts, sits, active/inactive, etc...) Is this correct?

and... if it is correct, in your wisdom and request to change the rules, have you considered a rule that would prevent a frustrated player from doing exactly what you seem to want to do?

Ugh... now I'm rambling. <shaking my head and trying to make sense out of what I just posted>

DeletedUser96310

ok, apology for the double post but... i couldn't resist... A player angry with merging is understandable but... when rule change requests are suggested it made me wonder how legit the complaint was regarding merging and "playing the game the right way" so I looked at his history. It put me in awe of his uber merge philosophy.

[SPOIL]
Tribal Wars Stats: World 59: Player lesss

Tribalwars Player Profile: lesss (tribe changes)

Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points
None Titans 12th October 2011 - 04:06:36 64
Titans LVM 22nd October 2011 - 05:06:38 392
LVM None 26th October 2011 - 05:06:42 515
None B33F 26th October 2011 - 20:06:58 523
B33F LOL 02nd November 2011 - 20:07:11 901
LOL Titans 27th November 2011 - 18:06:22 385
Titans LOL 28th November 2011 - 13:05:51 518
LOL Titans 28th November 2011 - 17:05:56 543
Titans LOL 30th November 2011 - 03:05:56 733
LOL Titans 30th November 2011 - 13:05:59 794
[/SPOIL]

slinkiestwizard

ok, apology for the double post but... i couldn't resist... A player angry with merging is understandable but... when rule change requests are suggested it made me wonder how legit the complaint was regarding merging and "playing the game the right way" so I looked at his history. It put me in awe of his uber merge philosophy.

[SPOIL]

[/SPOIL]

Yeah that summed up the thread :icon_eek: to me it seams he couldnt deside between LOL and titans guess the grass was brown on both sides. Then someone was Butt hurt they didnt get an invite ,and decided to try and be a spy and was poor at it :lol:

So looking at his game and his post i think its safe to assume fail is fail :lol:

DeletedUser

No, he was never in VIRUS and really has no idea what's going on seeming as how this information was leaked a couple days ago and has NO idea what's been posted on VIRUS forums since then.

Lesss is just one of those people who are mad because he simply chose the wrong side, the losing side. He'll tell you he doesn't care about winning and that's not all it's about etc, etc... However it's pretty evident that he cares about it more then he lets on.

Let me put it this way. In regards to tribal matters, who ever knows what's going on besides the people directly involved? Simple fact is no one here is directly involved so it's just speculation for now.

DeletedUser92094

It's honestly so hard to read your crappy PnP's. :|

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]

[/SPOIL]