Onfire Vs ........

DeletedUser

OnFire... Quite a good name for them to be honest. Hotheaded and "untouchable" (or so they act like).

DeletedUser80720

finny= coward that backstabbs his tribe and only thinks of him self, as soon as he hears onfire are going to destroy you you jump ship and leave your tribe members behind! theres only 1 word to describe u and its COWARD you noob

stellro

@ magnetoo

I'd agree if it was just a couple levels here and there but I've seen the countless reports of your villages over the last couple of days with a large number of smithys now operating under level 5 as well as farms etc also reduced - I suppose the term to describe this is stunting your growth.....

Is it a game winner no - but who's going to win the world after the first couple of months :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

finny= coward that backstabbs his tribe and only thinks of him self, as soon as he hears onfire are going to destroy you you jump ship and leave your tribe members behind! theres only 1 word to describe u and its COWARD you noob

Haha, as opposed to OnFire who creates NAPs with tribes just to get to know them and not have them interfere with their current goals. Then attack their NAPs and drop them without notice.
Didn't OnFire do that with GOH. Then they were going to do it with VIRUS.
=GTC= - geani29 today at 03:03
nap with OnFire

I wonder who is next. (If they're still alive :lol:)

Also, you guys need to get your story together. First you weren't planning on moving to K55, then you were, then you weren't, then you were. lol And how am I a coward because I moved to shAve? I'm still in the same spot I have always been in. Not like me moving tribes moved me farther from the K54/55 boarder. :icon_rolleyes:
#1 forum troll fails again.

DeletedUser80720

im not a forum troll its called facts your a coward when we got the nap virus where fine when the word got out that onfire are coming into k55 you joined shave if you aint a coward what are you

DeletedUser

@ magnetoo

I'd agree if it was just a couple levels here and there but I've seen the countless reports of your villages over the last couple of days with a large number of smithys now operating under level 5 as well as farms etc also reduced - I suppose the term to describe this is stunting your growth.....

Is it a game winner no - but who's going to win the world after the first couple of months :icon_eek:

what do we need smithy lvls for^^^ 1 academy 2+ mill farmed a day all we need....and i said in 2 years not months :) you havent stunted our growth we noble new villages never the less so idk what world u think you are stunting us on^^

DeletedUser

Haha, as opposed to OnFire who creates NAPs with tribes just to get to know them and not have them interfere with their current goals. Then attack their NAPs and drop them without notice.
Didn't OnFire do that with GOH. Then they were going to do it with VIRUS.
=GTC= - geani29 today at 03:03
nap with OnFire

TBH that a good strategy and basically the whole purpose of a NAP, as most tribes that usually have Naps with each other end up fighting. :)

DeletedUser

im not a forum troll its called facts your a coward when we got the nap virus where fine when the word got out that onfire are coming into k55 you joined shave if you aint a coward what are you
Yeah, I switched tribes... Definitely a coward. :icon_rolleyes:
So by your logic, you're just as much of a coward since you left Umad? for OnFire.

More failing... *sigh*

DeletedUser80720

jmad

Yeah, I switched tribes... Definitely a coward. :icon_rolleyes:
So by your logic, you're just as much of a coward since you left Umad? for OnFire.

More failing... *sigh*

i left due to internal problems whats ur excuse

ston3d

i left due to internal problems whats ur excuse

Internal problems...? pha. You call that an excuse. Might have well just said 'technical issues'.

Cornish. Stop running your mouth off here on every single thread every single minute of every single day. Its hurting my head.
_____

:To the w59 forum I have known cornish for a unfortunately large number years now on the speed server. One of the most widely hated players I have ever had the misfortune of being dragged into a debate with.
DO NOT attempt to interact with this forum user, ignore it and it simply goes away. I assure you the only thing it will achieve by even laying out the most well thought out and logical arguments to him is a higher blood pressure for yourself and an overwhelming dissapointment in humanity. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

:To the w59 forum I have known cornish for a unfortunately large number years now on the speed server. One of the most widely hated players I have ever had the misfortune of being dragged into a debate with.
DO NOT attempt to interact with this forum user, ignore it and it simply goes away. I assure you the only thing it will achieve by even laying out the most well thought out and logical arguments to him is a higher blood pressure for yourself and an overwhelming dissapointment in humanity. :icon_neutral:

But it takes like half a second to think and type out a sentence that just smashes his 45 min thought process down. ;)

ston3d

But it takes like half a second to think and type out a sentence that just smashes his 45 min thought process down. ;)

Thought process? There was no such thing. Just a mindless reply as you can see.

Although I appriciate you trying to ram some sense down his throat I assurre you it wont work. He will always reply. He will always make another stupid comment.
Its like quicksand. the more you fight it the more it gets its stupid ass claws around you. The more you want to fight it. The more it annoys you. The more you want to fight it... ect

The best tactic is to just ignore it... It'll just think its browser is broken and wander off to another world ^.^

DeletedUser80720

aidan shut up whats speed got to do with w59 when i come back to speed im going to make you eat them words as for finny your the only shave member he without a brain so go back to w59 and learn how to play

DeletedUser74702

aidan shut up whats speed got to do with w59 when i come back to speed im going to make you eat them words as for finny your the only shave member he without a brain so go back to w59 and learn how to play

I implore you. If you must insist on replying with your ignorant comments, at least learn the value of commas and periods.

DeletedUser

Thought process? There was no such thing. Just a mindless reply as you can see.

Although I appriciate you trying to ram some sense down his throat I assurre you it wont work. He will always reply. He will always make another stupid comment.
Its like quicksand. the more you fight it the more it gets its stupid ass claws around you. The more you want to fight it. The more it annoys you. The more you want to fight it... ect

The best tactic is to just ignore it... It'll just think its browser is broken and wander off to another world ^.^

Yeah, guess I should have clarified that his 45 min thought process still turned out to be a mindless reply as you said. :lol:

Thankfully, this is the first world I've ever ran into someone as derp as the "quicksand". :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

That is what everyone says. Getting IG messages saying i will be rimmed because of what i say on the forums. No one knows how to back it up now a days

DeletedUser

That is what everyone says. Getting IG messages saying i will be rimmed because of what i say on the forums. No one knows how to back it up now a days

Yeah... Honestly, I understand arrogance and having fiath in your tribe. But cornish is like... I don't even know... He's in a whole other weird whacked out diluted world. :lol: