CUS vs ~GOH~

DeletedUser102336

Just a slight correction. We didn't really class our attacks on you as a full blown war. More expansion, and to rid the evil GOH of our Continent.

Don't give them credit and call them evil, more pathetic :icon_razz:

stellro

Well we did receive the declaration all the same mad :)

@ Mag - calling your new female dog propaganda hardly constitutes a "potty mouth" when it's not even a swear word and provides a perfect description.....but I won't lose any sleep over the blocking of pm's.....lets face it I know where to find you - spamming on here generally quite poorly.....

DeletedUser

@ Mag - calling your new female dog propaganda hardly constitutes a "potty mouth" when it's not even a swear word and provides a perfect description.....but I won't lose any sleep over the blocking of pm's.....lets face it I know where to find you - spamming on here generally quite poorly.....

you didnt say female dog u used the potty mouth word for it and like i said my kids play with me on this account so keep it clean in mails thats all

DeletedUser102336

Lol you insult myself through mails to a friend (because you won't say them to me) and you know where to find him? I'm sure you do, go to that button called rankings and type in magnetoo in the search box for players rankings :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Nice thread! :icon_rolleyes:

u get all the boring ones then you get you a bitch fight :icon_wink:

stellro

Nice thread! :icon_rolleyes:

u get all the boring ones then you get you a bitch fight :icon_wink:

It words like the B word that gives you a reputation of being a potty mouth according to Magnetoo....:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Its allrite mate im fine with a rep of being a potty mouth :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser102336

It words like the B word that gives you a reputation of being a potty mouth according to Magnetoo....:icon_confused:

When it's used to insult another player... yes.

And what's happened to our pm's? You weren't as boring as you are now, i mean, first of all you were all fiesty.... now, well, you claim i'm an attention whore? I mean, things like mailing someone makes you an attention whore now? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Nice to know Cus is really Onfire academy, thanks for the incomings :D

DeletedUser102336

Academy? Nooo :p Were just a tribe made up of some of onfire's bashers ;)

DeletedUser102336

Not at all. Academy is a place where players grow until they are big enough and strong enough to move up to the main tribe... basher tribe, a small amount of players working to help the main tribe.

DeletedUser

Not at all. Academy is a place where players grow until they are big enough and strong enough to move up to the main tribe... basher tribe, a small amount of players working to help the main tribe.

Help the "main tribe" Academies also help the "main tribe" when the "main tribe" goes to war so does the bashers/academy. It is same differnce. Cause when Bashers grow big enough they go up to "main tribe"

I over used the word "Main tribe"

DeletedUser102336

Yes they do, well done, friends would also help the "main tribe" aqwayntances would also help the "main tribe"... lol we went to war for the shear easy villages... hense what we put in our declaration ingame. Lol, your either special (like GOH) or you just have 0 common sense at all.

stellro

Says the one who sent me 13 incomings from just 2 villages over 76 hours away and has done near enough the same to my other members... i mean, learn how to send fakes for starters :lol:

Something makes me think you'll pay more attention to my fakes in future - or at least learn how to dodge :)

http://en59.tribalwars.net/public_report/3b54cd92e56a5489c7e3fa85afa1e0fc

Basher tribes are the lesser version of an academy as they are without the grace of association from the main tribe.....

In other words - they get you to do what they want you to do but can pretend they have nothing to do with you......and do away with you when you no longer serve purpose :icon_eek:

DeletedUser92671

The difference between bashers and acamdeies,

Bashers are a group of small players, who are looked down upon by the larger tribe, and used for the larger tribes gain, when they are no longer of use, very few if any of the more skilled and larger bashers may get invited to the larger tribe, the rest of disposed of.

Academy tribe, is a group of players with the skill, activity or potential to be in the main tribe, but either due to size, position or member limit in the main tribe cannot be invited to the main tribe yet, but in time, will be invited.

The fact that you call yourself a basher tribe just says to me that your being used by OnFire (oh what a familiar story, you wouldnt be the first tribe to have that done to you) and you probably will never be invited to their tribe,
unless of course OnFire start getting owned badly and they need to beef up the members to keep their ranks.

But i guess we'll see wont we :lol:

DeletedUser

You forgot the fact that the vast majority of academies are looked down upon by larger tribes too.

DeletedUser

I wish I could stop listening to OnFire running their mouths off everyday I come on to the externals. Clearly OnFire has impressive skill. Clearly OnFire is stronger than ~GOH~. But what they lack is dedication they lack will. They cannot take out ~GOH~ or any tribe because they just really don't want to spend their time doing it, so instead they throw smaller tribes to attack in the hopes that they can attack and destroy the will of the tribe.

Unfortunately for OnFire and CUS (Lol who?) ~GOH~ has some great people in the tribe. We have a few skilled players (Not me, started recently after quitting 4 years ago). These skilled players are training and aiding those who need it. The funny thing is that in time, none of us will be unskilled. Those that lacked the will to become better players will have been nobled and removed.

In closing, I can respect OnFire's power and ability to destroy (Tribes OTHER than ~GOH~ mostly their "allies"). But you will not beat ~GOH~.

DeletedUser

I wish I could stop listening to OnFire running their mouths off everyday I come on to the externals. Clearly OnFire has impressive skill. Clearly OnFire is stronger than ~GOH~. But what they lack is dedication they lack will. They cannot take out ~GOH~ or any tribe because they just really don't want to spend their time doing it, so instead they throw smaller tribes to attack in the hopes that they can attack and destroy the will of the tribe.

Unfortunately for OnFire and CUS (Lol who?) ~GOH~ has some great people in the tribe. We have a few skilled players (Not me, started recently after quitting 4 years ago). These skilled players are training and aiding those who need it. The funny thing is that in time, none of us will be unskilled. Those that lacked the will to become better players will have been nobled and removed.

In closing, I can respect OnFire's power and ability to destroy (Tribes OTHER than ~GOH~ mostly their "allies"). But you will not beat ~GOH~.

well atm we r up 37 villages to them in war stas but i guess in theory there members could learn to do something constructive together but make sure they bring something worth wild this time because i never saw 1 hundreth of a percent of what skype has to offer in a war. so goh is fail tribe in my eyes for a long time and poor nub leadership is to blame not individual efferts