The Declaration

DeletedUser

There is the difference in that I back up what I am told with the proof as requested. You do not do so, giving a number of excuses as to why you can't, heavily implying that you are making it up - ie, lying.

I'll ask, yet again, for you to back up your words. But, as we've been through this so many times before, I know just as well as you that you cannot back up what you say. So, as far as I and anybody else in this forum is concerned - you are lying as you are unable to prove when asked that what you say is true.

A lie is deliberate when someone knows they are lying. A lie isn't when someone states something false which they believe to be true. There is a crucial difference between them :)

having chat logs from a player 3 months after they supposively quit let along saving mails from that time line? :icon_rolleyes:

deliberating trying to prove me wrong by making false claims constantly is still considered lieing and for all i know that screenshot was fabricated.

enjoy the rim, tell me how it is when you hit there. cant say ive actually been sent to the rim. enjoy your stay :)

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
having chat logs from a player 3 months after they supposively quit let along saving mails from that time line? :icon_rolleyes:

Excuses, excuses. You were asked days after the lie surfaced, and chose to ignore it then instead of back up what you claim. Not my problem - that was your inability to back your claim up with any evidence whatsoever.

deliberating trying to prove me wrong by making false claims constantly is still considered lieing and for all i know that screenshot was fabricated.

I have made a false claim and apologized for it as soon as it was stated to be inaccurate, and given the evidence via screenshot. If you can't accept evidence when provided, after asking for that exact evidence, then there is nothing more I can do. You are merely looking for a way to make me look like I'm as pathetic as you are. Nice try - better luck next time :lol:

DeletedUser

[5:48:15 AM] Rawr Mode: my tribe on 31
[5:48:20 AM] Rawr Mode: used me to provoke wars
[5:48:22 AM] Rawr Mode: to get us wars
[5:48:26 AM] Rawr Mode: they would send me in 'as diplomacy'
[5:48:29 AM] Rawr Mode: knowing well what would happen

This made me laugh. You have your uses Rawr:icon_wink:

DeletedUser63529

Side 1:
Tribes: MANIC
Side 2:
Tribes: FORK
Players: Nuke on Fire

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,392
Side 2: 4,300
Difference: 92

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 188
Side 2: 53
Difference: 135

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 27,477,281
Side 2: 28,314,854
Difference: 837,573

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,697,770
Side 2: 388,995
Difference: 1,308,775

chart

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The statistics that deserve to be displayed, as they are ones that show the fair caps:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: FORK

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 52
Difference: 15

chart

Side 1: 315,682
Side 2: 380,004
Difference: 64,322

chart

DeletedUser

LOL, Nuke on Fire account was in FORK and is included :icon_biggrin: don't like too bad! manic is still in that terrtory now :icon_eek: and we are just pushing forward :icon_cool:

DeletedUser54677

The statistics that deserve to be displayed, as they are ones that show the fair caps:

They only deserve to be displayed when the accounts are in the tribe? Good to know, now MANIC will just kick any player under attack until the op is over so the stats don't count. Otherwise, it'll be undeserved, because the account wasn't in the tribe. :icon_rolleyes:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
They only deserve to be displayed when the accounts are in the tribe? Good to know, now MANIC will just kick any player under attack until the op is over so the stats don't count. Otherwise, it'll be undeserved, because the account wasn't in the tribe. :icon_rolleyes:

Did I say that? No, I did not. Putting words in to my mouth ain't cool.

Including the Nuke on Fire account in to statistics would be like including the barbs you noble. Unable to give any meaningful fight due to the circumstances of the account at the time of the op being launched on, as almost the entire of the troops owned by the account were travelling 160 hours away without the owner intending them to do so, and with all the support he had sent home too.

Note that I am not in any way pointing fingers or making any accusations in this post. Just explaining why they are in no way deserved caps, and so shouldn't be put in to the statistics. Although I understand that you need to in order to look like you aren't losing to FORK. /covers ass from mod wrath

DeletedUser54677

Including the Nuke on Fire account in to statistics would be like including the barbs you noble. Unable to give any meaningful fight due to the circumstances of the account at the time of the op being launched on, as almost the entire of the troops owned by the account were travelling 160 hours away without the owner intending them to do so, and with all the support he had sent home too.

Note that I am not in any way pointing fingers or making any accusations in this post. Just explaining why they are in no way deserved caps, and so shouldn't be put in to the statistics. Although I understand that you need to in order to look like you aren't losing to FORK. /covers ass from mod wrath

Ok, so we'll not include any inactives into war stats, ever. Despite that being usually only what the enemy targets.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ok, so we'll not include any inactives into war stats, ever. Despite that being usually only what the enemy targets.

There's a difference between inactives, who you still need to clear. And an account which has been emptied of all troops during an Op on it.

I am sure you can see the difference between essentially completely free villages, and easy villages. This is a unique situation.

DeletedUser

There's a difference between inactives, who you still need to clear. And an account which has been emptied of all troops during an Op on it.

I am sure you can see the difference between essentially completely free villages, and easy villages. This is a unique situation.

this will be my last post on the matter rather you agree with it or not.

first let me make it out as plain and simple as i can get it! you can't fix stupid!

and before you say i lied as i know that's the first thing you will try to point out. firstly i said i knew the guy 'which i did'. im not a rat rather i disagree with there actions or not, i will still back them up irregardless of teh facts. if im a bad person for not ratting somebody out, then for all i care i'll be your scape goat.

i think you guys are beating a dead horse with a stick, fact remains 'you can't fix stupid, and Lucaya is getting his butt stomped' and he can throw whatever excuses he wants. i told you we was gonna let him burn himself out and then noble him 'which we did' why the long face Googly having trouble with recaps. :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Does it matter if the villages are deserved, or not? End of the day, FORK lost those villages, and we took them. That's what counts, and FORK got the short end of the deal regardless of what the stats show.

We can put NoF into the stats any old time we want, because it shows what FORK has actually lost, and what we have gained. Doesn't matter if those villages were undeserved, the war stats tool was and is used for showing the "facts", as you like to point out; not, for bragging rights.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[1/7/12 5:29:01 PM] Angelooo: im on LTSSB
[1/7/12 5:29:12 PM] hocchamp: lol
[1/7/12 5:29:12 PM] hocchamp: nice
[1/7/12 5:29:18 PM] hocchamp: your next up :)
[1/7/12 5:36:34 PM] Angelooo: i got his sit now
[1/7/12 5:36:38 PM] Angelooo: lets see wht happens
[1/7/12 5:36:42 PM] Angelooo: he quitted though
[1/7/12 5:36:45 PM] hocchamp: lol
[1/7/12 5:36:50 PM] hocchamp: I would too knowing MANIC
[1/7/12 5:36:52 PM] hocchamp: is on the way ;)

LOL looks like Lucaya is going to help out FORK, don't know if FORK knows this but he's not GOOD :p

DeletedUser

Why the big debate every time NoF is added to stats?
End of the day, he was in FORK when the op started, so he should be added to stats. Sure there's numerous stories floating around of "Manic did this" "Manic did that" and only a few people will know what truly happened, but this whole thing is getting pretty old now.
This is speaking as a FORK member.

DeletedUser96519

LOL looks like Lucaya is going to help out FORK, don't know if FORK knows this but he's not GOOD :p

Dont know if MANIC knows this but they failed against lucaya bad.......

DeletedUser

but even then he managed to hold manic of didnt he, now i wonder what that says about manic

DeletedUser

Dont know if MANIC knows this but they failed against lucaya bad.......

Guess LTSSB doesn't know how to use Twstats here you go :icon_rolleyes:
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: Lucaya

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 3
Difference: 25

chart

Side 1: 254,380
Side 2: 17,671
Difference: 236,709

chart
[/spoil]

here something that looks pretty :icon_eek:

[spoil]
image.php
[/spoil]

I don't et how you think we failed.. we never paid attention to him. Unlike FORK, MANIC fights as a tribe. We were dealing with NOF :icon_evil: which is only has 3 villages left looks great:

[spoil]
image.php
[/spoil]

Maybe you guys should get off the forums and starting letting your :axemen: do the talking. MANIC DOES :villagers:

DeletedUser96519

I do love you Hocc, you are such a good lil cheerleader.....

STILL banging on about internalling an account.

GO YOU!

DeletedUser

I challange all Dirty Manics Player to go on world 61 and we re battle there if you have guts