War: Thoughts?

DeletedUser

LOLcom.png

Hey guys,

Just wanted to inform ya'll of the latest War.

Who do ya'll back and what are your thoughts?

Al.

DeletedUser

are there any interesting stats or reports? If not, boring war is boring.

DeletedUser

War duration is one hour.

Would you guys not be interested to see what -|CL|- have to say about this war?

DeletedUser

I guess Noodle will send loads of love and naughty chinese girls pictures if someone nukes and cats down 7 x 7

DeletedUser

Heck, I would send as well. Though with how much support he has/ will receive just fake him and kill the rest of the members xD

Oh, what I think of this war? Its going to most likely be terribly one sided.

Burning GFX

Well this has failed hard, back on topic or just give up on it.

Either way a war this early is a waste of resources so the winner may have new farms/noble targets but they would have to react fast and hope they got their mines up already else they will be behind the other threats around there area.

DeletedUser

I was hoping someone who was in this war would comment on this thread.

It seems there isn't much talk between the tribes in K45, K46 and it's all about Noodle etc, was hoping to hear about another tribe for a change.

How old are the girls?

I lol'd

DeletedUser94160

4 vs 1!! :icon_rolleyes:

I wanna see, pliz do war....:axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

dumbreporternc5.jpg

DeletedUser

Guys,

I was seeing what the mean comments would look like. They aren't so bad. Now I'm ready to make a better thread on something a little more interesting.

I haven't really seen anyone else make a funny/interesting thread, bar one or two. I did enjoy the maps threads, good job on them.

Look out for my next one.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Growth can be harmed due to an early war but it can also bring players closer together. Which is sometimes needed in a tribe that is not premade.

I guess not many of us are around from early worlds when as soon as you could farm you started a war of some sort.

DeletedUser

Growth can be harmed due to an early war but it can also bring players closer together. Which is sometimes needed in a tribe that is not premade.

I guess not many of us are around from early worlds when as soon as you could farm you started a war of some sort.

That's true busamad. However since this is a limited haul world, wars this early are useless in my opinion.

DeletedUser

16 days into the world and already people are getting wound up about a war? wow