Inside ~NR~

• Thread starter DeletedUser92428
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I think alb meant that "in 4 weeks" is when those 2 tribes wanted to declare. It says it in the op quite clearly, if you manage to find it that is, it's there.... somewhere.

DeletedUser

Well someone is lying here. Riot said they have no such NAP with ~NR~ but ~NR~ proclaims it does o_O
Which tribe is lying about it, or is NR tht nubby :D

DeletedUser20939

Well someone is lying here. Riot said they have no such NAP with ~NR~ but ~NR~ proclaims it does o_O
Which tribe is lying about it, or is NR tht nubby :D

I don't see why you care.. you are making problems out of nothing at the moment.

DeletedUser

when these guys attack i say riot will when for sure i watched a lot of these guys on 56 and they are good

A humble player

First 2hot saying mean thing about me in the interview and now this. Why is the world turning against me?!?

I must say I have read through parts of it, and I like Split Decision and Skillik ^.^

I led split on w54. He is a good player.

DeletedUser

Heads up little kids, half of this was just written up and fake, reading through I only see some real actual truth, someone not only though changed words and lettering but changed dates as some of these messages was said like ages ago! :p hahaha wow to the person that did all of this

lol re-reading this, and seeing dates its all off :p lol this is so old

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104138

Wow, well that was unreadable..

And would like to see proof of this as anyone can fake conversations...

DeletedUser41666

Well I want to know which tribe is lying, is that a crime, wouldn't you want to know the truth, Rypster?

Evan, why does it look like you are trying to stir things up? Are you maybe the 'mastermind' behind this coalition against us? I don't see NR and Manic ganging up against us anytime soon, but if they do I bet your tribe would join in.

I wonder, I heard you spoke with h0lly and SF so are you trying to play both sides here? Maybe there should be a coalition against you guys... :)

DeletedUser

Evan, why does it look like you are trying to stir things up? Are you maybe the 'mastermind' behind this coalition against us? I don't see NR and Manic ganging up against us anytime soon, but if they do I bet your tribe would join in.

I wonder, I heard you spoke with h0lly and SF so are you trying to play both sides here? Maybe there should be a coalition against you guys... :)

Pulsar, If I was playing with Riot! it would leak already, I'm on Riot's side as SF an Holly knows.....