how

DeletedUser

who knows and can tell us how do W2V get a maxed out village in two weeks

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Might want to add some details

i.e. Who. When it happened. What they did. (do you mean troops or buildings or both) etc etc

DeletedUser

By keeping troop queues maxed out? Sending resources from other vills? Conquering enemy vills that stupidly have a 30HQ?

DeletedUser

He mailed me asking whether he could get his village built up within a day. -_-

As he's close to 4k, I suggested it'd take him about two weeks instead.

You do that by building your resource buildings (+HQ 20) and only afterwards bothering with the rest.

DeletedUser101383

and having a constant flow of res from other vils.

DeletedUser

11add11, mail me in-game. My account name is my signature.

DeletedUser

please guys tell me how to do it what is your signature

i have 2 villages one with 4500 points took me since september
Other has 800 points growing troops
though my best is being nobled cant do anything about it

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
please guys tell me how to do it what is your signature

i have 2 villages one with 4500 points took me since september
Other has 800 points growing troops
though my best is being nobled cant do anything about it

lol :)

DeletedUser

oh thanks (sarcasm)
i am new i just want to be as good as people from W2V so i can get like them its not fair why wont someone tell me how people from w2v do it so i can do it myself

Heres the deal i will send 50 premium points to whoever can account sit me and get me one maxed out village wiith plenty of troops fast

DeletedUser80927

I ALWAYS want to encourage new players to learn the game.

Get a 'mentor', someone who's played for some time to show you some pointers and how to avoid making some rookie mistakes.
No, I'm not volunteering; I'm too old and have a hard enough time remembering where the laptop is.

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Have a look at some of the Beginner guides on that page. Click here They have a rating and should help. Make sure you check the heading as 'Leadership for beginners' isn't really what you're looking for.

Then you can move on to some guides e.g. Intermediate.

Someone has taken the time to write that stuff and compose it, you may as well read and use it!

I think this can be moved to General.

DeletedUser

so does anyone want to be my mentor or the offer thanks for your help

DeletedUser

You are clearly not one to follow advice as when you last made a post along these lines you were told by many to move to a newer world. This world is far far far too far gone to only have two villages now.

DeletedUser

You are clearly not one to follow advice as when you last made a post along these lines you were told by many to move to a newer world. This world is far far far too far gone to only have two villages now.

Not if you move this guy to your area and have him noble up and grow your barbs for you for later. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

That takes all the fun away from me. Plus you think there are barbs left near me?