Riot! Vs. -REM-

DeletedUser

Well yeah, Still 109 points...Why? Worst bit is after looking on the map about 5 fields away theres a village he could noble which is half decent.

Most of them have lost their O on our stacks I guess. :lol:

DeletedUser

Well they aren't losing any troops on those villages, the barbs. And if they were resource bonus' then even better. Level 30 mines on a 30% extra of all resources bonus produces over 6k per hour. I see nothing wrong with conserving your troops and nobling something that will help you in the long run. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Saw a report somewhere apparently some of them lost thier D on your stacks as well :/

DeletedUser104357

But hey, maybe it was a bonus village. BONUS VILLAGE DUDE. LOOK AT THAT 30% MORE RECOURCES AND ROAR IN ENVY.

DeletedUser79609

But hey, maybe it was a bonus village. BONUS VILLAGE DUDE. LOOK AT THAT 30% MORE RECOURCES AND ROAR IN ENVY.

Wow it's shiny.

a 109 point village, or even 500 point village, won't produce enough troops to hurt, or defend from Riot!

Evan needs a word with his members, that's if he wants to win this war

DeletedUser104357

Wow it's shiny.

a 109 point village, or even 500 point village, won't produce enough troops to hurt, or defend from Riot!

Evan needs a lot more than a word with his members to win this war. But hey, nobling barbs is a legit tactic. I hear it was rather popular in world 19.

DeletedUser

Wow it's shiny.

It wasn't a bonus village he named in cluster 2 however it is not really part of a cluster. I suppose riot! won't want to noble thier villages if they are only 100 points?

This is to be honest just going to be a propaganda stunt to boost Riot!s status. because I can only see one winner.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It wasn't a bonus village he named in cluster 2 however it is not really part of a cluster. I suppose riot! won't want to noble thier villages if they are only 100 points?

This is to be honest just going to be a propaganda stunt to boost Riot!s status. because I can only see one winner.

well the guy your on about does not know how i found out -REM- are at war with RIOT! o_O im pretty sure that shows you why he didnt take the half decent village just a few tiles away :p

DeletedUser

Well...The first rule of war is to know you enemy. This guy didn't interpret this well.

DeletedUser

TG Smurf you the one that I crush your off an noble attack on Brendon's account! I wasn't go to tell as it wasn't important but hey why not nao :D

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
you killed my noble on his account o_O
i didnt send one lol
i sent an offence attack on him yeah but that was at the start before i got nobles. i got bored so attacked some of the locals lol. dont get too exited there man ;) your not that special

DeletedUser

you killed my noble on his account o_O
i didnt send one lol
i sent an offence attack on him yeah but that was at the start before i got nobles. i got bored so attacked some of the locals lol. dont get too exited there man ;) your not that special

Special enough that you stopped. And now your attacking again :D

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
nothing to do with smurfs so you wont know me lol
15 and 22 was only worlds i really did anything on didnt even join 24 dont think

DeletedUser

Another sloppy noble attacked by Riot?

Attacker: Feruna
Origin: x001. Soul (467|360) K34

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 50 0 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 0 0 50 0 0 0 0 1