Honor to Declare on Fork??

DeletedUser

Playing dead works for bears.. Certainly not against Badgers!! Good luck to Honor!

DeletedUser

I feel more like a Great White right now circling my prey. They know Im there. Not fast enough to get away, not strong enough to fight. Fear and the realization that this is all soon over is setting in

DeletedUser

clip_image003_thumb1.jpg

Just how I feel

DeletedUser

this is not the movies and if your in manic your in deep water

another great declaration bt badgers(not!), damn bro at least give us a funny pic :D, and btw top 2 tribes are fork and manic not fork and honor learn your place ,silly :p

Like a fortune teller I am, not 2 days in and Fork/Honor sits as the top 2 tribes. With points that is skill has always been in our favor. How things have changed over the past week

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The sharks always die in the movies. So hardly concerns me.

The sharks do die in the movies... A badger with that sharp of teeth and such a angry expression though... ohh god what is this world coming to. All i know is everyone needs to take a break from all this angry war talk and :)

DeletedUser

The sharks always die in the movies. So hardly concerns me.
dont think you quite understand, he said he feels like that, and honestly ive never seen a bagder die :icon_rolleyes:

apart from road kill :icon_twisted:
good luck honor

DeletedUser103070

Oh the hypocrisy...Everyone calls Manic huggers and then Honor absorbs what they can of Luna and now has a brother tribe? Three cheers for double standards.

DeletedUser

For 1 I never called them huggers, I dont care what nubs they put together. I would be embarrassed to claim mainc family. How many tried to gang bang fork and they sit with a 15 million point lead winning on all fronts. Yicks

2nd they tried to pimp out our long time ally. Notice only insan3 members are joining. When their leadership quit they were handed over to manic with no say in the matter. We gave them a option to continue considering our long time alliance

the only thing that truly matters the numbers
Side 1:
Tribes: Honor
Side 2:
Tribes: MANIC

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 0
Difference: 15

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 135,675
Side 2: 0
Difference: 135,675

chart

DeletedUser

you forgot ~HT~ and I would prefer fork to say (end game ally)

pretty map we need more to the lines though

DeletedUser

Sorry honey, I'll make another further in and add them, and thank you

DeletedUser96519

TBH Fork were never all that outnumbered. Honor have always stood behind us, the only difference is now they are throwing troops in too.

On another note. LUNA went well:icon_rolleyes:

musological

hmmm, yes abusing a sit to destroy a tribe from the inside... you should be very proud Badgers... we'll see how that turns out in the end I'm sure ;-)

DeletedUser

you forgot ~HT~

Do they really count since they are gonna get nobled out by Honor later? Funny how they dont understand Honor's basher policy. Only good for one reason.

Out of all fairness if ~HT~ is on the map :) needs to be on their as well. Since we are apart of this wonderful war :p

DeletedUser

hmmm, yes abusing a sit to destroy a tribe from the inside... you should be very proud Badgers... we'll see how that turns out in the end I'm sure ;-)

Your allies know all about using enemy members sit don't they?