NotBad attacking their alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This is a new Notbad.

I wasn't a fan of the old one but this is one hell of a downgrade. :lol:
But that is only logical when two bad tribes merge and the few good players abandons ship I guess.

DeletedUser

don't blame them?

lol

tuhazzip admitted it..

i thought your my friend and you hate draztic?

why are you defending them?

Yeah we are friends but,

I hate Draztic but

Every one deserved a second chance.

DeletedUser104520

[/spoil]
Your post doesn't make sense. Try not to forget about Draztic*
Did you just find out how to post images or something?

This thread is boring.

That's because you are simple minded and do not understand stuff. So why don't you go crawl back up that hole you come from?

DeletedUser

did you remove already the nap between RUN! and NotBad..because I can't log in,in my account..

mikou nobled it because nutz told that noble him,so its like he gave that village to mikou.?

DeletedUser

[spoil]Yo, you've mastered being able to post images. Next step is to find out how to use spoilers.[/spoil]

This thread is boring.

DeletedUser

did you remove already the nap between RUN! and NotBad..because I can't log in,in my account..

mikou nobled it because nutz told that noble him,so its like he gave that village to mikou.?

Nutz didnt let him noble it and thats a fact.

and for our NAP, my duke sent you a message regarding this matter.

Jza08

No more threads about NotBad being terrible, backstabbers or cheaters thanks... It's giving me a complex lol

We're not that bad :icon_neutral:

(except for maybe Jamal... )

DeletedUser

No more threads about NotBad being terrible, backstabbers or cheaters thanks... It's giving me a complex lol

We're not that bad :icon_neutral:

(except for maybe Jamal... )

hahah YES JAMAL! ITS ALL HIS FAULT!

DeletedUser104520

Not bad is garbage I just want everyone to know that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Funny to see how fast Almurph went from a hater to a fanboy.

I wasn't a fan of the old one but this is one hell of a downgrade. :lol:
But that is only logical when two bad tribes merge and the few good players abandons ship I guess.

I have to agree. It's quite saddening actually, to see how fickle his character is, and how quickly he is willing to change it.

DeletedUser

I have to agree. It's quite saddening actually, to see how fickle his character is, and how quickly he is willing to change it.

I've already stated my reasons multiple times. I was willing to do your blog, you would have gained some insight there. I just remembered now since you spoke up in this forum. I guess it's too late.

Change/adaptation is acceptable tribal wars. Everyone changes/adapts. Even you, you left Noodles. I put myself forward to become duke of ~EFF~/AD! and people wanted the change. I wasn't even planning playing this world seriously. You can see this in my early game stats.

I haven't changed at all. Most of the players I didn't like in Notbad are gone, or almost gone. There is no point in hatin' on people because when you get to know them they are nice people (like most of the Notbad members I have recently got to know). It's only a game and I don't like people to get the wrong impression.

The tribe is a completely different tribe to the one we originally warred. I'm also pretty sure we still did a very good job against them.

I've moved on from that and I was flamed originally for taking them on. We were a bunch of players with some experienced some less experienced players.

We saw that they would out grow us very soon unless we did something. This was very true.

Notbad went from rank 3 to something like rank 23?

Now, Notbad are back on the rise with some new leadership and they've already moved up in ranks dramatically.

I'm still the same player playing the game the way I did from the start.

It's sad to see you've changed your opinion of me. That's your choice and maybe you've absorbed too much rubbish on these forums.

The forums are turning to dirt and I'll come back to them when they return to being somewhat respectable again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92753

Impressive PR from NotBad :icon_rolleyes:

These antics might work with the noobs, but the moment you confront a serious tribe with these antics, you will get shut down. Hard. In-game and on externals.

DeletedUser

I'd like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that I warned about Almurph and his cronies, I told you so :icon_surprised:

And this is not the same Notbad that was around, and going down to rank 23 and back up is not an achievement, quite easily, and obviously, attributed to both the horrible AD merger and inviting iHate refugees, nothing from any accomplishment of any kind.

I forsee the future being the pre-merger Notbad members who were outside of K46 leaving, and the tribe now basically being comprised of AD/iHate members? The same coalition who were originally warring Notbad up until recently?

This has to be one of the strangest series of early world events I can recall, I attribute it to boredom from lack of farming.

DeletedUser

And by alliance do you mean NAP... y'know the NAP I made not the alliance with SOF

Final Strike on 07.02. at 10:03
alright so shall i set a nap? also theres a small coalition for a few tribes that im using as pawns and TLC

DeletedUser74375

I believe this is the second time Grant has nobled an ally while sitting a tribemate: I chalked the first one up as a misunderstanding.

I spend some time mending that first wound.

Not sure i can, or will bother to mend the second.

Staying nonetheless :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Not that it matters now, but here's how I see it.

SOF were never allies, show me the mail where I agreed to it and I'll take that back, tho I doubt you'll find it. Final Strike and myself got on well enough for those in an NAP which never really going to last and thats where it was left. I was able to convince them to help out with the war as it was, ofcourse, in their best interests. So they helped, Still no alliance formed, just an NAP.

Then SOF started to fall apart members leaving and so on, there was a break away faction and things were going to hell for them. Final Strike, himself, is no longer even in SOF.

So lets not all act like this is the first NAP ever broken and further to that the NAP itself had absolutely no break off clause so no time frame was needed to notify them. They never asked for one, so I never gave them one.

And lets not forget that SOF was listed as part of the coalition on iHates tribal profile that in itself was enough to render any NAP moot, so in essence SOF played both sides.

SOF is a whisper of what it once was and what it once promised to be, the player that made the NAP is no longer in the tribe and tbh the only fault I see here is not telling them it was off. Which in itself was an oversight on the new leadership's part but by no means a noose to hang themselves on.

By all means, flame away ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.