Bromance's nobling

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ok. I thought the co player breached an agreement. LOL.

like TW is a place where agreements count!!!!! hehehe

They want the points they dont care what was agreed anyways.... Its like politicians.... But sir you said that you would never take away property from farmers.... yeah that was then... I dont agree with myself anymore... because this is now.

But you have an agreement..... yeah well back then it was in my interest to have an agreement.... now its better if I have their farms for my sisters... Heheheheh.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
When you grow up in Africa.... you quickly learn that agreements are a documented record of an alignment of wills.... When the allignment falls away... the agreement is no longer required. It may exist but it a summary of history no longer applicable to the present. Heheheheheheh.

Its like agreements between two co-played profiles... if there are three co players per account you cannot expect all 6 to honor the agreement. Thats rediculous. Heheheheheh.

DeletedUser104787

When you grow up in Africa.... you quickly learn that agreements are a documented record of an alignment of wills.... When the allignment falls away... the agreement is no longer required. It may exist but it a summary of history no longer applicable to the present. Heheheheheheh.

Its like agreements between two co-played profiles... if there are three co players per account you cannot expect all 6 to honor the agreement. Thats rediculous. Heheheheheh.

HOOOOOOOLLLLLDDDDDD ON!

Africa u say?:icon_eek:

Snap.

Not often find other African players in such international games, South Africa myself
'inserts emotion that waves franticly'

Oh a side note, didn't anyone like my reaction video :/?
My subtle attempts to troll this thread aren't working.

To the Issue between Bromance and Loveheart,
I live in the same k54, it shouldn't end like this.

Mistake were made by co's
I don't think anyone has any rights over other peoples co's and nonsense threats are being thrown around.

A struggle between u two now would drop k54 of of the lead.

Rather pull together and Rule a world, then nonsense threats and terms and agreements.
You two are probably two of the better players in here, don't clash so early.

DeletedUser

Apparently Africa inspires tribal hugs in players. How weird.

You come from a very corrupt country. :p

Ye, thats pretty accurate if he is telling the truth.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
But on here its a game..... good guys, bad guys, busy guys and lazy guys.. Winners and loosers. They make mistakes and fix some problems. Ignore some tears and give some smiles.... And then there is me. Heheheheheh.

DeletedUser

I thought the - How weird -would give it away. Oh well, not that I didn't expect that.

SA ftl btw. Acronyms ftw though

DeletedUser

HOOOOOOOLLLLLDDDDDD ON!

Africa u say?:icon_eek:

Snap.

Not often find other African players in such international games, South Africa myself
'inserts emotion that waves franticly'

Oh a side note, didn't anyone like my reaction video :/?
My subtle attempts to troll this thread aren't working.

To the Issue between Bromance and Loveheart,
I live in the same k54, it shouldn't end like this.

Mistake were made by co's
I don't think anyone has any rights over other peoples co's and nonsense threats are being thrown around.

A struggle between u two now would drop k54 of of the lead.

Rather pull together and Rule a world, then nonsense threats and terms and agreements.
You two are probably two of the better players in here, don't clash so early.

The LastBelleratus account and original co founder of Notbad is half South African... me being the SA half

DeletedUser

Oh great now you're going to lie to make me look bad? As I said, I left the village empty for you when I went to bed:

http://en61.tribalwars.net/public_report/8f8251b81827ea050a4b661ab7884834

Then I went to bed, and left the account to my co's capable hands. Is it my fault if they ignored me when I told them to let you take it back? I gave you my word and I stuck by it, it's not my problem if my co's decided to stack it after I went to sleep.

another classic king matt move "my co" did it lol

killing troops is the name of the game. Making nubs look bad while doing it is the bonus

King Matt II

Well either my co did it, or an imaginary fairy did it, because I have no intention of staying past my bedtime of 7 pm to send support to stop him.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

7pm bedtime?!

Guys, be nice to the old man. He's probably like 80.

DeletedUser

I...I cannot comprehend going to bed at 7pm. I mean, the only logical explanation is you wake up at like... 2am or 3am.

DeletedUser104070

The LastBelleratus account and original co founder of Notbad is half South African... me being the SA half

AND ME BEING ANOTHER SOUTH AFRICAN :D :D :D :D :icon_cool:

Ive kinda lost track of this arguement :O

DeletedUser

Bromance is on a quest to eat his basher tribe lol. Not my course of action if I was just snagged of a village by a good challenge. o_O

DeletedUser

Bromance is on a quest to eat his basher tribe lol. Not my course of action if I was just snagged of a village by a good challenge. o_O

Nah. Two of them in my southern area decided not to help me with anything, then to merge and become ~30k without asking me first, making them too large to be bashers and too dangerous to allow to grow in my area. The rest of them are still around and working with me. :icon_razz: