ultimate top ten players..

• Thread starter DeletedUser89005
  • Start date

DeletedUser89005

Forgive me for "butting in on your w61" people, but i.. have as many do i, will take the game one step further..
as a milestone i would like to nomanate my very good friend and "arch" enemy jv as as one.. to be totally honest he aint me enemy.. but his skills and leadership values are way above what i have seen here within w61.. i believe the forums to be an external tool, but yet i see nonsense posted, jv won a world.. who else can say that here.. (very few) but with that i see an ideal goal, cahalllenge, ahead, me face to face with me arch rival.. is it something i wish for, yes deep down it is... but realisticaly i wish him the very best, so as a milestone:
jv..
rate the palyer:
10/10

he gave the game what it required and led his cohorts into battle from the frontline...

you are are true leader jv..

(and yes i am dribbling..lol..)

DeletedUser

Top 10 players and you name 1?

and to make it worse clearly not the best one

xshazad
bigevan
xeristos

need i continue

They are the dream team

DeletedUser89005

Top 10 players and you name 1?
yes, i name one, one who is worthy.. is that not enough? you name 3 who in all honesty have not acheived a single thing, i guess like your "idols" your confused and pathatic.... kinda sad really...

DeletedUser

yes, i name one, one who is worthy.. is that not enough? you name 3 who in all honesty have not acheived a single thing, i guess like your "idols" your confused and pathatic.... kinda sad really...

You named the thread top 10 so that would indicate 10 players yet you name 1 who i dont know who as you named jv.

I named 3 and its not because i couldnt count its because xeristos ate the other 7 :icon_cry: and only xshazad and bigevan could stop him, proving they had mad skillz therefore must be good enough to be in the list.

DeletedUser89005

yes i named the thread the ultimate top ten, and yes i named jv as one of those, and correct me if i am wrong but i also named jv to be one who won a world.. now unless you are completely and truely pathhetic, you will realize how many worlds have been won and by whom.. so your top "3" which you named are nothing more than names.. (i.e a waste of time) who in my and others opinions are "nobodys".. kinda like you.. kinda sad really to be viewed as such with such a trolling attiude.. :(

DeletedUser

yes i named the thread the ultimate top ten, and yes i named jv as one of those, and correct me if i am wrong but i also named jv to be one who won a world.. now unless you are completely and truely pathhetic, you will realize how many worlds have been won and by whom.. so your top "3" which you named are nothing more than names.. (i.e a waste of time) who in my and others opinions are "nobodys".. kinda like you.. kinda sad really to be viewed as such with such a trolling attiude.. :(

You dont have to be a world winner to be great

Lets face it most the talented players who speed build up quit by that time, not out of fear or because they cant hack it though.

They quit because they are so far ahead of the average player that theres no challenge and boredom kicks in.

So nobodys get a chance to shine where they wouldnt have before.

who is jv? ingame name as jv means nothing to me.

Jakub1992

winning a world is not a direct indication of skill. It could just be an indication of how good you are at surviving, or even if its not, different players are good at different parts of the game and there is no one out there that cant be beaten at something, by someone. There are also different qualities in players, not always strictly game related but which are revealed to their close friends through the game, such as bravery or honour. Now we all know, unless you are completely and truely pathetic, that no one who survives to the end of a world is completely honourable or particularly brave. If you dont take risks and you tribe hop whenever the going gets tough, chances are you would make it to the end of the game. Then there is also a question of luck, wars are rarely fair and it could just be that a player ended up in the right places at the right times and made it to the end of the world.

But what this really comes down to and I guess what I am trying to say is, different players see different things in others, they also value different things in others and as such would choose different players in their top 10. Certainly, I'd probably choose players that most of you don't even know of. Now all arguing aside, it all works out and most defenses for a player being in their top 10 are fine, but to hinge your whole argument around the fact someone survived to the end of the world, don't you think that a little silly?

DeletedUser89005

You dont have to be a world winner to be great
so is being 2nd/3rd great?
Lets face it most the talented players who speed build up quit by that time, not out of fear or because they cant hack it though.
hmm.. sounds like your one of those "quitters"
They quit because they are so far ahead of the average player that theres no challenge and boredom kicks in.
so now TW offers no challenge.. are you for real?
So nobodys get a chance to shine where they wouldnt have before.
unless your a contender and winner.. no..
who is jv? ingame name as jv means nothing to me.
how many worlds have been won, how many be the name of "jv" its quite clear you dont have a clue kiddo and its quite clear you dont know how to use the externals. so until you can do so i suggest you go sit in your mamas lap again.. as you really are pathetic...

DeletedUser

so is being 2nd/3rd great?
hmm.. sounds like your one of those "quitters"
so now TW offers no challenge.. are you for real?

unless your a contender and winner.. no..

how many worlds have been won, how many be the name of "jv" its quite clear you dont have a clue kiddo and its quite clear you dont know how to use the externals. so until you can do so i suggest you go sit in your mamas lap again.. as you really are pathetic...

2nd 0r 3rd is good but quitting happens to most.

the average players are not a challenge when so far ahead no, and most the good players end up in the same tribe.

Some players are crap but still end up top at the end, through inactivity of the better players. lasting until the end takes resilience but it doesnt take skill, at the end of the world all you have to do is noble barbs that most the players leave and you can take top.

Who is jv? i dont know him but ive been on a few worlds.

DeletedUser89005

"i'l do this only the once girls.. as you cleary are'nt boys" world 29 is where you look, althougth it dont take a brian surgeon to work that out..

so unless you continue to post my thread with "dribbled" comments without facts.. i suggest you quit the game as its quite clear you dont have a clue..

DeletedUser

"i'l do this only the once girls.. as you cleary are'nt boys" world 29 is where you look, althougth it dont take a brian surgeon to work that out..

so unless you continue to post my thread with "dribbled" comments without facts.. i suggest you quit the game as its quite clear you dont have a clue..

Hes second not 1st

so much for your dribble of second is rubbish

DeletedUser

River-aka-Smurf, Kurlander, and the infamous faaark or fork to his friends as those 3 are as good as any.

I don't think any of them are actually in this world but then this thread really isn't specific.