RAGE VS>. PUNCH! nublets

DeletedUser

Punch for Me. I know More People and I'm Pretty Safe with them. They're my PA's

DeletedUser

haha I'm with Punch. I know them more and I'm surrounded by them. Some of them are my PA's and They're Nattyy's PA's too. They Protected me...

DeletedUser

There goes the neighborhood. Random player decides to announce his sweet sixteen prematurely by about 11 years.

DeletedUser

There goes the neighborhood. Random player decides to announce his sweet sixteen prematurely by about 11 years.

If I am that Random Player, then Yes I am Announcing my sweet sixteen Prematurely. Anyhow Best of luck for All of you!

DeletedUser

Horrible! It's gone down the crapper (this is BaddestMFAlive btw :icon_wink:), so bad in fact- I flushed my own account too and took one in an enemy tribe. PUNCH! is no longer PUNCH- there is no one there from when you and I were pwning K25- except Zach, Never's old co- who plays V and is a noob. It's died now Amane- but we had a good 6-8 month run! :axemen:

But Death Diamond, the current duke, has ruined the tribe, unfortunately. :icon_sad:

I hope this wouldn't have happened if I had stayed that we will never know and let's not come to conclusions, punch is still around through many challenges that must stand for something.....

Still is a shame.

DeletedUser97654

well it looks like i might have been dragged back so i hope there are some left to still fight and they dont all quit what a waste that would be lol

DeletedUser

Statisticals... So Punch can bang their chests about their 17 CAPs in the last 24 hours. Good Job Punch!!!

Side 1:
Tribes: PUNCH!
Side 2:
Tribes: RAGE!

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 204
Side 2: 288
Difference: 84

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 121
Difference: 104

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,764,634
Side 2: 2,644,236
Difference: 879,602

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 136,529
Side 2: 1,147,460
Difference: 1,010,931

chart

DeletedUser

Keep it up Punch...thanks for showing up.

i am still trying to figure out when they showed up so no thanks AND
am deleting my acc out of sheer disgust from a ex rank 1 inactive tribe thanks for giving me the worst world on tw i have ever played in my life.

DeletedUser

I think we got about 10 actives :lol: Rest of em just run off to incomings such a shameful tribe and world for me aswell

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think we got about 10 actives :lol: Rest of em just run off to incomings such a shameful tribe and world for me aswell

mind telling us who r "still" the active ones....dont seem to run onto them too often.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Actually we have more then 10, They just sit at the back using us as meatshields while they just noble barbs and internals :lol:

sathom

Actually we have more then 10, They just sit at the back using us as meatshields while they just noble barbs and internals :lol:

Thats me! I sit back here in my cushy chair and send countless amounts of support out to our noobs up front. :lol:

DeletedUser

Thats me! I sit back here in my cushy chair and send countless amounts of support out to our noobs up front. :lol:

Should of gotten more to that SL noob-

Hey PUNCH!- since I joined Rage!, my co and I have managed to take 15 villages from PUNCH!- DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

sathom

Should of gotten more to that SL noob-

Hey PUNCH!- since I joined Rage!, my co and I have managed to take 15 villages from PUNCH!- DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

Why so they could boot him with my support there? :D

DeletedUser62954

damn, should have deleted when i had no incomings. now when i delete. people will say i ran away too :p

DeletedUser

Can I ask a seriously serious question?

Why are you all still playing this world? Aren't you bored yet?