View From the Crowd

DeletedUser

I liked it nice read... Should we keep this thread alive by getting others to give their opinion on every tribe? Since there is no thread for it. I can try and give my view of the top 10 :)

stellro

Duh! what about borgia and hermit , Borgia ,hermit and ~top~ are the coalition against us...

Just because your own "coalition" fell apart :icon_eek:

Enemy
The Varangian Guard
Riot!
Varyags
Black Hawks-b (disbanded)
Imperial Warlords Legion
The Norsemen
Black Hawks-a (disbanded)
Indecisive
Black Hawks (disbanded)
Celestial Legion

And with Hermit facing WASP and TOP facing Riot I think you can stop waving the "poor 'ol us" card....

DeletedUser92753

Now i like you more...

Well shucks, that was easier than I thought then. :icon_cool:

Anyway, I can't (nor honestly will take the time) investigate every aspect of your diplomacy with the Rim.
I used what I felt was the most accessible and relevant information to write my opinions.

With Rhino dropping out and some new groups entering, I'll try for an update in the next couple of weeks depending on how time consuming classes are.

DeletedUser

Hey javanshir i think it needs to be edited rhino is bye bye ;)

DeletedUser

Just because your own "coalition" fell apart :icon_eek:

Enemy
The Varangian Guard
Riot!
Varyags
Black Hawks-b (disbanded)
Imperial Warlords Legion
The Norsemen
Black Hawks-a (disbanded)
Indecisive
Black Hawks (disbanded)
Celestial Legion

And with Hermit facing WASP and TOP facing Riot I think you can stop waving the "poor 'ol us" card....

How many times am i going to have to say it, TOP played no part in the BH family disbanding, it was Cobra. Stop taking credit for something you had no effect on, i think TOP took like 5 villages from the whole family, jumping in after Cobra had been hitting them for a week already :L
The fact that you repeatedly post this as an achievement really shows the little impact you are having on this world.