Top NON Family Tribes

DeletedUser

I am new to this world and have been reading and it seems that there are alot of "family" tribes in World 61 as usual. My past experience is that most families fail and only the top tribes with the right diplomatic ties succeed.

I read the Top tribes thread but that listed both family and non family. Can anyone tell me the top 10 non family tribes in this world? God knows I don't want to join a family tribe and would like to see who are the true players.

DeletedUser

I think East, Noodle, SVG, Wonka, Cookie and TBS are a few of the non family tribes 0o

DeletedUser45880

In the top 10 the tribes which I haven't a family tribe for are:-

Riot!
East
WASP
SVG
Wonka
Cookie
CENSOR

The tribes with a family tribe in the top 10 are:-

Noodle has ~N~
ERUPT has ERUPTA, SFU and SFUW so a massive family tribe all in K45 so got pretty much no room to grow
Gians has G!ans

So all of them are the top 10 tribes and by the looks of it the world in the top 10 doesn't really have a family tribe keeping them up expect for 3 of them which it looks like Gains is disbanding so that will take it down to 2.

DeletedUser

In the top 10 the tribes which I haven't a family tribe for are:-

Riot!
East
WASP
SVG
Wonka
Cookie
CENSOR

The tribes with a family tribe in the top 10 are:-

Noodle has ~N~
ERUPT has ERUPTA, SFU and SFUW so a massive family tribe all in K45 so got pretty much no room to grow
Gians has G!ans

So all of them are the top 10 tribes and by the looks of it the world in the top 10 doesn't really have a family tribe keeping them up expect for 3 of them which it looks like Gains is disbanding so that will take it down to 2.

Didn't know about Noodle 0o

CENSOR has a family though I think, they're marked as one in the updating maps at least.
And Riot! has Pro. Which serves as a academy/basher tribe.

DeletedUser102311

As I'm in Noodle, I think ~N~ is just making things up, never heard of them until now

They hang on the backs of greatness unless I'm mistaken........often I am!!!:icon_eek:

DeletedUser45880

I was going by the profile of the tribes i don't know such as Censor and with Riot!'s basher tribe i wasn't counting that as they are more being used most tribes use the basher's and then later in the world turn on them and just noble them out.

DeletedUser45880

Well the only reason i knew about them is because they are in K47/K48 so i looked on their profile and by the looks of where they are there was little chance they are and for their size as well.

DeletedUser

I was going by the profile of the tribes i don't know such as Censor and with Riot!'s basher tribe i wasn't counting that as they are more being used most tribes use the basher's and then later in the world turn on them and just noble them out.

Definition of a family (imo) is more then one tribe ruled by a single leadership. Which would make Pro. a family tribe, since its being led by a sat account.

Its also somewhat of a academy, players such as Gregoun were moved into it while they try and improve their accounts.

... Just saying o0

DeletedUser20939

Definition of a family (imo) is more then one tribe ruled by a single leadership. Which would make Pro. a family tribe, since its being led by a sat account.

Its also somewhat of a academy, players such as Gregoun were moved into it while they try and improve their accounts.

... Just saying o0

You are completely right, we test all our members first in this academy tribe and when they seem to be strong enough they can join the real Riot!, sometimes a slacker can join Pro for a while so he feels good again, being in the top rankings of a tribe for a while etcetra. Also the communication in Pro is very well ordered so they will get used to the real thing. It's like kindergarten for tribes. I might even join myself for a while, I have been in the lower tribe rankings for ages now and I need to feel special again.

Ok enough funny talk, yes we have Pro. If you think that makes us a family tribe so be it. Family tribes are underrated anyway *looks at W62*

DeletedUser

You're a family, but that's not a bad thing 0o I'm in a family to... Hell I even asked Riot!'s duke a few times if we couldn't make it into a family tribe before Pro. came into existence...

Why so passive aggressive Ryp? =/

DeletedUser

wasp and prime
riot and pro.
wonka and oompa
censor and =d-n=

basher academy or sister tribes these all have.

DeletedUser45880

WASP and Prime isn't a sister or basher tribe they are allies.

DeletedUser

East have at LEAST 2 dedicated basher tribes. Several NAPs and I would hazard a guess at 2 alliances,

east players have many bashers but 0 have got diplomacy and thats the truth as i havent listed any and made everyone aware of that

DeletedUser

You going to need to rephrase that for me :icon_neutral:

i see multiple tribes apearing with names claiming to be east friends or east bashers

but 0 of them have diplomacy with east , i dont know whos lying or what but east have no relations, they are personal allies of the player not the tribe

DeletedUser

I think he's trying to say that they have bashers in tribes, but they don't have set diplomacy with those tribes indicating several possibilities.

1: Each basher reports to his host East player, and gains the protection exclusively from that player, not being affiliated with any other East player. This would mean that the East player responsible for that Basher has to fulfill the promises of their agreement himself (i.e if said basher were ever attacked, not being affiliated with East in any set diplomacy it would fall to the Host to bark and do little else except cap the easy villages from his basher.

2: Protection is just the name that is given to the limbo that the basher tribes are in until the East player, too far from the front lines, gets hungry for his daily ran upkeep.

3: Kung...fu is lying, and East holds full protection over all bashers and basher tribes affiliated with any member of East, therefore extending the terms of an alliance though not actually listing them as such just for the aesthetic value of him being able to come on this page and point a finger at the 9 member tribe Oompa while denying any relationship with ~EMP~, and T.W who hold 9 and 14 players respectively.

Pick a number, or add your own, personally I like 3.