Wondering who we are...?

DeletedUser

Maybe you've heard of us. We're a rim tribe in k46 and k47. We've got a few players that post around here on the externals. Basically, we just want to play this world and have fun. So without further adieu, I introduce to you...
Nah, I know you've heard of us. We started as a premade, then merged to increase our chances of survival. We had one exceptionally loyal member, Lituya (shout out to you!), who kept the tribe alive, thankfully. Many of us were recently in FiG, and then moved to shAve. You might have seen us post about it, or you might have noticed the self-updating maps. Basically, while we were there, we didn't find it to our liking.
What were we to do? Our beloved FiG had disbanded! We were out of options! Or were we? Apparently not, as we noticed a cool little tribe that we wished to join:
Tribe name: Contumacious And Nerdy
Tag: CAN
Number of members: 1
Points of the best 40 players: 1.391
Total points: 1.391
Average points: 1.391
Opponents defeated: 855.574 (88.)

As you can see, the recruitment standards are high. In fact, up until a few days ago, only 1 person has been able to meet them. We knew that we had a slim chance at best to get in, but we applied anyways. Much to our amazement and delight, we were accepted!

That's right folks, CAN is back! I know, you missed seeing the word "Contumacious" didn't you?

DeletedUser

We accept all, regardless of who you are and what you post on these here forums!

We're a tribe like no other, CAN is. We fear no spies, we fear no losses, we fear nothing at all. Whether you're sick, poor, rich, healthy, we don't mind!

We enjoy a good round of fun, and are trying to remind as many people as possible why the game is so much fun.

If you wish to be a part of the CAN family, simply mail humbletree or dahfuze. If you don't know the meaning of the word contumacious, however, you may not join, as you have violated one of our most sacred laws.

So know the meaning of the word when applying. We WILL ask, and WILL expect a response...be it correct or not.

DeletedUser

If you wish to be a part of the CAN family, simply mail humbletree or dahfuze. If you don't know the meaning of the word contumacious, however, you may not join, as you have violated one of our most sacred laws.

But really, mail HumbleTree. He's a lonely, lonely man.

DeletedUser

I'm lonely too :icon_cry:. Please mail me too?

I know, mail us both!

DeletedUser

About time CAN came back...should have happened ages ago!

DeletedUser

Indeed it should've. Come one, come all, applications still open for funsies :).

DeletedUser

Absolutely! In fact, you can join for a few days if you'd like, and then leave back to ~ONE~ if dany and mdesjarl don't mind. We honestly don't care, and if you're fun to talk to then we might even leave you in the chat!

Of course, I'll have to consult with humbletree to see if he agrees, but I think...we could have fun
Skype-emoticons-44-nod.gif

DeletedUser

Absolutely! In fact, you can join for a few days if you'd like, and then leave back to ~ONE~ if dany and mdesjarl don't mind. We honestly don't care, and if you're fun to talk to then we might even leave you in the chat!

Of course, I'll have to consult with humbletree to see if he agrees, but I think...we could have fun
Skype-emoticons-44-nod.gif

Dany?

hahahaha...pretty sure he won't mind...

DeletedUser

CAN I JOIN?
wait sorry or-el/nathan i kind of quit the world :lol:

DeletedUser

JAMBO YOU CAN JOIN!

And Simon...you can join back to talk :icon_wink:.

Then again, you did leave for ~ONE~ :icon_cry:.

Last edited by a moderator: