SLAP merges with SmexC

DeletedUser

As I said before, SPAM is the only tribe that could sink SmexC and therefore save SLAP.

DeletedUser95011

Hey, how long until you completely crumble and break into 3 tribes again? i need a good giggle for a second time.

how long until you stop nobling barbs?

7sf war plan,
Declare war on SmexC in a few days, so we better noble all are farms so they cant use them against us, Cause they has power over da barbs, :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Hey, how long until you completely crumble and break into 3 tribes again? i need a good giggle for a second time.

huh? If you're referring to the SOV fiasco there was a group of us who were already planning to leave prior to SLAP declaring on SOV, it had nothing to do with being declared upon.

And to say we will split up, we are 2nd(almost 1st) in the war stats, despite being here a lot less time than most trbes. We have fought with each other through a lot of wars, we aren't going to split up just because some barb noblers declared on us :lol:

DeletedUser

how long until you stop nobling barbs?

7sf war plan,
Declare war on SmexC in a few days, so we better noble all are farms so they cant use them against us, Cause they has power over da barbs, :icon_eek:

How rough was that booze war on you guys? Did they even attack you back?

we've been at war since day 1, hope you're ready to fight a real tribe =) See you in game, brah.

DeletedUser

How rough was that booze war on you guys? Did they even attack you back?

we've been at war since day 1, hope you're ready to fight a real tribe =) See you in game, brah.

Look at our war ranking in ODA/ODD.

Kthxbai.

DeletedUser

callous, what happens when your troops get killed? You can't farm as you have nobled all your farms. Your troops take at least 3x as long (if not more) to rebuild than it would for a person (like my account) which has sufficient barbs to farm and rebuild quickly?

Your war strategy will fail. Just wait.......................... you can still wait......... and you can still wait...... then you will see o_O you fail badass!

(time) will certainly tell.

DeletedUser

Hur hur you're so witty :icon_rolleyes:

Just completely missed my part of the argument. Our ODA war rank is 1st, showing we attack real opponents when we war. Our ODD war rank is 2nd, only behind H D who were turtles, showing we can defend. 7SF on the other hand...

DeletedUser

Meh...teh logic of this war fails me (PHNX, Deus, SPAM or Valour would have been better options maybe). That said, 7SF, despite their barb nobling scheme that might have been too close to SPAM, is wholly underrated and has a good leadership propping them up. Most of the 7SF contribution to the war I imagine will be defensive though.

Just completely missed my part of the argument. Our ODA war rank is 1st, showing we attack real opponents when we war. Our ODD war rank is 2nd, only behind H D who were turtles, showing we can defend. 7SF on the other hand...

I dont declare SPAM wars unless someone is interested in seeing the stats, neither do I think do a lot of tribes.

DeletedUser

just saying it as i see it,
Well tbh ive not seen a tribe war barbs as good as yours, did you set up a op for them?

Yar, And it worked! we ran out of barbs so we figured we would take all of yours. That cool bro?

DeletedUser

Meh...teh logic of this war fails me (PHNX, Deus, SPAM or Valour would have been better options maybe). That said, 7SF, despite their barb nobling scheme that might have been too close to SPAM, is wholly underrated and has a good leadership propping them up. Most of the 7SF contribution to the war I imagine will be defensive though. I disagree, out of 80 members so far only 4 have sent fakes

I dont declare SPAM wars unless someone is interested in seeing the stats, neither do I think do a lot of tribes. neither do we... we have only declared war on major wars... we even forgot to declare until the end on one major war.

Comments in bold

DeletedUser

What I meant, was that 7SF declaring is a good excuse to support PHNX. Have you looked at the front? I doubt they are going to be getting a huge amount offensively. Theres only about 10 villages within 40 squares away if Im looking at the map correctly.

I didnt even declare the H D and -RLS- wars. I don't declare any wars, is what I was saying. Ive declared 2 in total because people have been intrigued about it, otherwise our wars, especially the ones earlygame where the opponent wouldn't declare (eg. NiNi.) went undeclared essentially.

DeletedUser

What I meant, was that 7SF declaring is a good excuse to support PHNX. Have you looked at the front? I doubt they are going to be getting a huge amount offensively. Theres only about 10 villages within 40 squares away if Im looking at the map correctly

Yeah i guess, they were supporting SLAP prior to declaring war anyway.

DeletedUser

Meh if I cared about future world politics enough, I would probably get SPAM to support PHNX too.

DeletedUser

dam poor barbs they never stood a chance to the barb nobling war machine, :icon_cry:

They kept trying to steal my bacon... couldnt have that!

No but really, what do you want me to say about the barbs? if thats the only thing you guys can come up with to troll me then you should go back to the drawing board or just stop entirely, you cant troll me as im honey badger about all things posted on these forums.