Enough is enough!

DeletedUser105443

Im no longer in control of my account...sorry im much to busy in RL at the moment to fight this war..Good luck to both sides but of course im rooting for wasp!

st.yawZ sorry for trolling you so much its all fun and games! :p

I will be back either as me or as a co on another acccount at the end of june.

Adios Amigos :D

bye bye derp!:) i hate to troll you go! :p

DeletedUser105443

If you say it enough you might actually start to believe your own lies.

:icon_rolleyes:

my own lies?..oh my oh my!..if Gians didnt trust me until now then i would have been internalled :p

trollllllllll!!!lies are lies for those people who lies

DeletedUser105443

Flow, we declared BECAUSE they had a member attacking us. This wasn't an instance where we had Ops ready to go and declared as we were launching. This was a retaliatory declaration.

really frost?

then where is the backstab the ally thread you made in you forum?:p..
ahaha..sounds funny...even before the alliance you started planning to war us in the first place..giving us a 30 day alliance for each tribe to prepare..wasp started it first..greediness much

DeletedUser

really frost?

then where is the backstab the ally thread you made in you forum?:p..
ahaha..sounds funny...even before the alliance you started planning to war us in the first place..giving us a 30 day alliance for each tribe to prepare..wasp started it first..greediness much

Like I said, there were some elements on both sides that were working to get the alliance to actually work. I wasn't thrilled with the alliance when it started, but because it was decided I supported it. Granted, the alliance didn't make a whole lot of strategic sense to my way of thinking, but I was more then willing to give it the full 30 days to see if the alliance could be made to work.

Why do you care?

Curiosity, mostly.

DeletedUser105663

Lol I should have known that was coming "curios" but next time mind ur own business and stick ur nose out of our side. Let's just focus on the war and NOT bring up NAMES which we have no clue why they are not in tribe:"..."
Opoligies if I was rude there, I had no intention of being rude. I just find Propaganda. Top in my hating list.

DeletedUser

Lol I should have known that was coming "curios" but next time mind ur own business and stick ur nose out of our side. Let's just focus on the war and NOT bring up NAMES which we have no clue why they are not in tribe:"..."
Opoligies if I was rude there, I had no intention of being rude. I just find Propaganda. Top in my hating list.

Part of the reason for my curiosity is that the practice of booting inactives before they're internalled is one of the things that caused tension between Gians and Wasp, since Gians booted someone who wasn't completely internalled and we took a village in K46 from him since he was just some random tribeless person. Grant launched multiple nukes on one of our members because of that.

DeletedUser

Why kick them then? Why not just leave them in your Core and internal them?

ALBANIAN1235 - he was kicked because hes no good he quit and gave his decent vils to st.yawz. you can see that before wasp even nobled any of his vils... anyway Gians FAMILY NOOB TRIBE are winning YOUR SUPER AWESOME TRIBE

DeletedUser

ALBANIAN1235 - he was kicked because hes no good he quit and gave his decent vils to st.yawz. you can see that before wasp even nobled any of his vils... anyway Gians FAMILY NOOB TRIBE are winning YOUR SUPER AWESOME TRIBE

If you knew what Albanian was doing atm you wouldnt say that.

DeletedUser

You're putting quite a few words into my mouth there Grant ;)

DeletedUser100466

giansvswasp-2.jpg

DeletedUser98628

No one has gained a whole lot of ground yet, it's been a good fight, and let's try to have some fun and not be so angry!!!! X-( X-(

Side 1:
Tribes: WASP, MWASP
Side 2:
Tribes: Gians, Glans, G!ans

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 4
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 60,636
Side 2: 37,118
Difference: 23,518

chart

DeletedUser105443

yeahps meti gifted his villas to me..but i didnt get all of his villas due to coin shortages..dun worry..i will take them back..wasp is just merely stating that they cant attack the true active frontline players in our NOOBY tribe.they are taking inactives :p..for the win!so decent..wasp planned it so much..much of liars when your duke said that all of the pre stacked have been removed but then trxy is stacked much..ahaha..i can see it..:p

if alba was on then he will noble all SP villas..good thing the tyrant went off :p

DeletedUser

yeahps meti gifted his villas to me..but i didnt get all of his villas due to coin shortages..dun worry..i will take them back..wasp is just merely stating that they cant attack the true active frontline players in our NOOBY tribe.they are taking inactives :p..for the win!so decent..wasp planned it so much..much of liars when your duke said that all of the pre stacked have been removed but then trxy is stacked much..ahaha..i can see it..:p

if alba was on then he will noble all SP villas..good thing the tyrant went off :p

No one said all the pre-stacks were pulled, but a good portion of them were. Anga pulled his to send elsewhere, and mine were several Ks away helping a tribemate on another frontline who had some isolated villages.

Like I said before, tensions had been dying down and it looked like the odds of the alliance working out were getting better, so while we still guarded a bit in case of treachery, and had back up plans in place in case things broke down again, it was starting to look like all of that would end up being unnecessary. Every tribe has backup plans, as I'm sure you know, in case things don't work out the way they hope.

Wasp and Anga have stated a few times that a good tribe needs 1 solid and trustworthy ally, to give a safe flank and allow them to move in other directions faster. The 30-day alliance on our part was to see if Gians was that tribe. It became apparent over time that it wasn't, culminating with Draztic's latest round of attacks because he was bored.

Anyways, I think I got sidetracked there and went off on a tangent lol. I can't recall anyone from Wasp referring to Gians as a nooby tribe. Doesn't mean it didn't happen (it probably did lol), but I can't remember it. Think it's pretty obvious that Gians has some skilled players, as does Wasp. They also have some chafe, as does Wasp.

This has been a pretty close war so far, and has definitely been interesting, but I wouldn't mind if both sides toned down the rhetoric a little bit. It just gets tiresome to visit the externals and see nothing but venom being spewed back and forth.

DeletedUser

No one said all the pre-stacks were pulled, but a good portion of them were. Anga pulled his to send elsewhere, and mine were several Ks away helping a tribemate on another frontline who had some isolated villages.

Like I said before, tensions had been dying down and it looked like the odds of the alliance working out were getting better, so while we still guarded a bit in case of treachery, and had back up plans in place in case things broke down again, it was starting to look like all of that would end up being unnecessary. Every tribe has backup plans, as I'm sure you know, in case things don't work out the way they hope.

Wasp and Anga have stated a few times that a good tribe needs 1 solid and trustworthy ally, to give a safe flank and allow them to move in other directions faster. The 30-day alliance on our part was to see if Gians was that tribe. It became apparent over time that it wasn't, culminating with Draztic's latest round of attacks because he was bored.

Anyways, I think I got sidetracked there and went off on a tangent lol. I can't recall anyone from Wasp referring to Gians as a nooby tribe. Doesn't mean it didn't happen (it probably did lol), but I can't remember it. Think it's pretty obvious that Gians has some skilled players, as does Wasp. They also have some chafe, as does Wasp.

This has been a pretty close war so far, and has definitely been interesting, but I wouldn't mind if both sides toned down the rhetoric a little bit. It just gets tiresome to visit the externals and see nothing but venom being spewed back and forth.

Bullshit. We both knew it was made so that both tribes could stack their frontlines. It was even said so by many a WASP in the alliance thread.

DeletedUser

Bullshit. We both knew it was made so that both tribes could stack their frontlines. It was even said so by many a WASP in the alliance thread.

The stacking was done because neither side trusted the other. The alliance was not made so the stacking could take place. To the best of my knowledge, the alliance was made basically to see what happened. If it worked out, awesome, both tribes would look elsewhere for targets. If it didn't, well, we probably would've ended up at war before the alliance as well, so no real difference.

Like I said, both Gians and Wasp stacked their frontlines because they didn't feel they could trust the other. It's one of the unfortunate things that contributed to this war, that lack of trust, on both sides.