Shahyd

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4669627

in every world i play, somebody starts a thread about me, sometimes multiple people start multiple threads :icon_redface:

though i have made it very public that i would not be playing this world long, i thought i would make the thread about me in w62 :icon_razz:

let's begin with what has been said about me in other threads...

Hey look its the guy that back-stabs his tribemates (wave)
*waves to murph*

i am assuming he means me, though he and i were never really mates

[spoil]he knew i refused to play with liars and cheaters and other such rabble, but he joined a tribe which i had joined after they publicly posted a policy against such things (lying and cheating), also including mass-recruiting, hugging and some other unsavory tactics

within the first 3 days it was known to everybody in the tribe that many players were in violation of our policies, at which time i quit the tribe, making murph my tribemate for a grand total of 3 days
i did not attack anybody when i left, i did not encourage anybody to leave with me (though half the tribe had joined with me)[/spoil]
if anybody who has been my mate for more than a few days (and did not violate the terms of us being mates to begin with) would like to accuse me of back-stabbing, by all means, speak up

:icon_neutral:

You got nobled in that world by Dvader :/
[spoil]it is no secret that in my very first world, when i was a complete newb, i fought for a year against the #1 tribe which eventually won the world

you would think that in all that time, and considering the list of dvader villages i had personally nobled, it should be very easy to find just a single village that dvader took from me[/spoil]
i am still waiting for even 1 village to be posted

:icon_rolleyes:

as playing-abilities, you can consider us both as 2 sides of a coin: I'd just be great and you'd suck (I'm not considering myself great or anything, it's just to let you feel an idea of the gap between us).

very bad player, and above all not thrustworthy.
That sums up your -in game- personality quite well, don't you think?
2 accusations here, 1 against my playing ability, 1 against my character

in regards to my ability...

[spoil]between his post and lambezz' it got me thinking about the times i have lost a village in TW
when i first started playing TW, i joined a dozen different worlds to see the differences between them, worlds i never planned to play, worlds i quit before nobling (without ever being attacked)

there are a total of 8 worlds i have played seriously enough to noble at least a couple of villages
throughout those 8 worlds, i recall losing 5 villages total to 5 different players (1 village to each)[/spoil]
if YOU (anybody reading this) have EVER taken a village from an account which was mine at the time (in any world i have ever played) please speak up

:icon_eek:

in regards to my being "above all not trustworthy"

once again, if anybody would like make a specific accusation, please come forward

^^

[spoil]of all the things i have asked people to post to this thread, this is the one thing some crazy folks might reply to
i wait in anticipation to be entertained with delusional allegations against me, usually made by meth-addicted nubs

what makes this accusation funny is that i am considered by most people who know me (even the ones who do not like me, but are mature enough tbh at least) to be the most honest mate you can hope to find in TW[/spoil]
:icon_redface:

so...

now we have the venue, we have posted the (very) general accusations
now we just need the witnesses/evidence to back the claims of the haters

anybody?

DeletedUser104171

lol, this is the only time I will post on this thread.

DeletedUser93513

Remember that time I rimmed you and took like all 72 of your villages in less than 2 hours. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Ummm dude you took 5 Dvader villages, which means nothing because you got rimmed by them. I said that then and all i got for a rebuttle was excuses

http://www.twstats.com/en36/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=4669627&type=lose&pn=-1

Although you quit right because of RL? Oldest excuse in the book but i buy it.
[spoil]
^^^^ NEVER happened, not even 1 single time when i was drunk and bkerrison was making pillow talk :icon_redface:

in fact, do not just look at my original account, but check out billmac also and how many losses he had to dvader during the 6 months the account was kicked out of dvader and surrounded by dvader :icon_eek:

every village lost in w36 was to my own mates after i quit and gifted my villages
which was after dvader agreed to recruit every single active player i had

i appreciate you trying to make sense that there are apparently 2 valks, but dvader NEVER nobled me in w36 despite the fact i fought them for a year :icon_razz:
[/spoil]

Just laughable bro

As for fighting Dvader for a year, good for you. Must of been 10 different account you kept joining to fight them with

billmac was noble by BTraid which at the time was XVI. They changed there name at the end of the world. Do you even know half the stuff you speak of?

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 4669627

Ummm dude you took 5 Dvader villages, which means nothing because you got rimmed by them. I said that then and all i got for a rebuttle was excuses

http://www.twstats.com/en36/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=4669627&type=lose&pn=-1

Although you quit right because of RL? Oldest excuse in the book but i buy it.
[spoil][/spoil]

Just laughable bro

As for fighting Dvader for a year, good for you. Must of been 10 different account you kept joining to fight them with

billmac was noble by BTraid which at the time was XVI. They changed there name at the end of the world. Do you even know half the stuff you speak of?
FAIL! :lol:

Unknown-Soldier
LG4600

as you can see, both were ~*S*~ before they joined DVADER...

every village lost in w36 was to my own mates after i quit and gifted my villages
which was after dvader agreed to recruit every single active player i had

[spoil]the bluedragon4 villages were recaps, not conquers
him retaking his own villages, not him taking my villages

april1988, at first glance the stats would support such a claim, but upon inspection, the stats show clearly that i had quit and was gifting my villages
the village april "took" was a gift[/spoil]
now on to the second of the only 2 accounts i played in w36....

[spoil]DVADER None 12th March 2010 - 00:00:02 4,722,562
None DVADER 31st October 2010 - 07:11:33 5,734,250

billmac was kicked on the 12th of march and was opped the same day

[spoil]this was the same day i quit my account to take over billmac
this day was BEFORE april 21 when my DVADER mates began internalling the account[/spoil]
billmac was invited back oct 31

so how many villages did billmac lose to dvader in that time?[/spoil]
Billmac

billmac never lost a single village to DVADER, ever, never ever

obviously, i quit the account before it was invited back to DVADER (BTraid did not exist)
obviously, i did not quit cuz i was losing villages (i was growing in fact)
obviously, i did not quit my original account because i was losing villages

obviously, YOU are a FAIL! who has no idea what YOU are talking about

still waiting for somebody to post that they took a village from me in any world

obviously, xBloodxThiirstyx- is Insane

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There is no way to argue this. One look at twstats says you were rimmed not gifted villages, since i can't see ODD and see how much you were actually attacked. Do i care what you have to say? You have failed in the past and you will always continue making excuses about this and that, which no on can really argue at all!

Deleted User - 4669627

There is no way to argue this. One look at twstats says you were rimmed not gifted villages
:icon_cry:

obviously the stats show i quit shahyd account when i took over billmac then gifted shahyd villages to myself (billmac) :icon_eek: and my mates

did i rim me lambezz? is that what you are saying? i rimmed myself?

if there is any debate about what happened when, it was all very public, we could check the forums

:icon_idea:

still waiting for somebody to post that they took a village from me in any world

DeletedUser

Shahyd, w51 says differently. You rebelled against Axte and got rimmed...

Deleted User - 4669627

^^^ proof please?

the truth is that i personally put axte in position to win w51

DeletedUser198

Isnt there those few that always get talked about on every world thoo haha, jus take the hate as love my friend ha

Asylum Escapee

*bunch of drivel, edited for length*

obviously, xBloodxThiirstyx- is Insane

I took a village from you in a world

DeletedUser

Tps told me that you are a great player and that Axte rimmed you. I'll post later the quote.