Player Made Maps

DeletedUser

I assume they do have a relationship.

_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.png

DeletedUser

I have seen the best relationships go sour when recruitment like this happens. And if Impact wants a solid advantage, attacking while Wasp is at war with another relatively large tribe would be the best time. You know, like now.

DeletedUser

People will constantly try put ideas in tribal leaders heads, but does it ever work?

DeletedUser

I have seen the best relationships go sour when recruitment like this happens. And if Impact wants a solid advantage, attacking while Wasp is at war with another relatively large tribe would be the best time. You know, like now.

People will constantly try put ideas in tribal leaders heads, but does it ever work?

I would think that if the leaders of Impact hadnt already considered this before Admael posted, they are probably not fit to be leaders.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Do WASP and IMPACT have an alliance?

Edit: nm didn't see the posts above.

DeletedUser

O_O why would you want that? maybe if it was larger and spun slower it'd be better to look at. I'd do it if i could, but the animation skills required for that are beyond me lol

DeletedUser

All that requires is making a regular map, then selecting 'spinning globe' from animation filters (in GIMP, I don't know PS).
It only really works with full worlds, if the villages don't reach to the corners, it doesn't quite look right.

DeletedUser

All that requires is making a regular map, then selecting 'spinning globe' from animation filters (in GIMP, I don't know PS).
It only really works with full worlds, if the villages don't reach to the corners, it doesn't quite look right.

Oh gawd, its the messiah of maps :lol: Make a Map of the Gians/Impact vs SP/WAsp war?

DeletedUser

Oh gawd, its the messiah of maps :lol: Make a Map of the Gians/Impact vs SP/WAsp war?
Give me details.
Who (exactly) is on each side?
When was war declared (for each tribe involved)?
What are the ingame war stats (unless you want me using TWstats info)?

DeletedUser56734

could you make the areas where the villages do not reach, ocean or something of that nature? It might make it look a little better.

DeletedUser

For example, I cropped a screenshot of Nickjer's map, and made it into a spinning globe.
Took about 3 seconds.
[spoil]
globe-1.gif
[/spoil]

[edit] But yeah, spinning globe is pro. Takes such skill. :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Give me details.
Who (exactly) is on each side?
When was war declared (for each tribe involved)?
What are the ingame war stats (unless you want me using TWstats info)?

Side 1:
Wasp
MWasp
SP
SP2

Side 2:
Gians
G!ans
Glans
Impact

i dont really need stats, i just want one of your maps :D

DeletedUser56734

For example, I cropped a screenshot of Nickjer's map, and made it into a spinning globe.
Took about 3 seconds.
[spoil]
globe-1.gif
[/spoil]

[edit] But yeah, spinning globe is pro. Takes such skill. :icon_rolleyes:

I never said it was pro.
I just thought it looked cool :)
and your right it doesn't work. Oh well