Enough is enough!

Deleted User - 10770065

Sat accounts don't need to be booted.

I know, but the guy was being internaled before Gians started to noble him anyway. Gians players were not being internaled, and so kicked them to make the stats look less in WASP's favour.

DeletedUser95593

You only removed him from the tribe because Gians started attacking him. If you were going to remove him because of internalling you would have done it at the start rather than after Gians hit.

Either way, they are both "inactive" and you both kicked them to save stats.

Deleted User - 10770065

Well, I'm not involved in any of it. But removing someone from your tribe who is being internalled alerts the enemies and others too though... so it's best to keep him in your tribe until he's finished.

And this is not the first time Gians has done this, they've done this with countless others too.

DeletedUser

I agree with Choco here. I doubt the account would have been removed from the tribe if Gians was not attacking it.

DeletedUser95593

Well, I'm not involved in any of it. But removing someone from your tribe who is being internalled alerts the enemies and others too though... so it's best to keep him in your tribe until he's finished.

So what your saying is had Gians not attacked he would have been kept in the tribe?

You agree with me then.

Deleted User - 10770065

So what your saying is had Gians not attacked he would have been kept in the tribe?

You agree with me then.

I do agree with you, but I'm saying Gians has been doing even worse cases throughout the war.

DeletedUser

I think it is pointless for either side to make claims regarding something they themselves have done. As I say in every war, the stats are generally useless and it is best to look simply at a before and after map. All that matters in the end is who owns what land

DeletedUser100466

i think it is pointless for either side to make claims regarding something they themselves have done. As i say in every war, the stats are generally useless and it is best to look simply at a before and after map. All that matters in the end is who owns what land

+1

DeletedUser

I think it is pointless for either side to make claims regarding something they themselves have done. As I say in every war, the stats are generally useless and it is best to look simply at a before and after map. All that matters in the end is who owns what land

Finally someone gets it!

DeletedUser

So very true

DeletedUser105579

feel.gif

Deleted User - 10770065

So winning by 4 = owning? So what did 36 = ? when we had that lead? Just so you know, you're 'owning' a quite inactive person I believe. If we were you guys, he would be removed and internalled within the second we nobled one of his villas to make the stats looks a bit pretty ;)

So really we are still winning concerning how many people have left your tribe to join ours, desertion and inactives. Overall, I believe, you've lost more points than us during this war. Die with your egos Draztic.

DeletedUser104695

We need a map maker to show who is actually winning this war, its east to manipulate stats by kicking people etc.

so what if someone is inactive, thats your tribes fault not your enemies, if you only recruited people who knew how to play the game people wouldnt go inactive when they receive a few hundred fakes.

Deleted User - 10770065

You don't know if he's went inactive because he received a few fakes though.

Between Gians F and Wasp F it is even at the moment and no one is owning anyone.

Side 1:
Tribes: Gians, Glans, G!ans
Side 2:
Tribes: WASP, MWASP

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,623
Side 2: 2,505
Difference: 118

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 99
Side 2: 99
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 17,789,527
Side 2: 17,372,258
Difference: 417,269

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 833,605
Side 2: 805,069
Difference: 28,536

chart

DeletedUser104695

Oh so its the Real life excuse then if it isnt scared of being attacked.

Fact is everyone is fine in RL until their tribe goes to war, then they go AWOL and make up some BS excuse. 95% of the time its because they cant handle being attacked.

Theyre ok while theyre in some top rank 5 or higher tribe, they're ok sending attacks and nobling other people, but when their turn comes around to lose a few troops/villas, they disappear and make up some terrible excuse.

a small minority of the time there is a valid reason relating to RL and its understandable.

Deleted User - 10770065

This applies to both tribes though. Both have their fair share of dead weights.

DeletedUser

You don't know if he's went inactive because he received a few fakes though.

Between Gians F and Wasp F it is even at the moment and no one is owning anyone.

Side 1:
Tribes: Gians, Glans, G!ans
Side 2:
Tribes: WASP, MWASP

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,623
Side 2: 2,505
Difference: 118

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 99
Side 2: 99
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 17,789,527
Side 2: 17,372,258
Difference: 417,269

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 833,605
Side 2: 805,069
Difference: 28,536

chart

Well when you look more into it....

1 Ally 146 141 16.840.957 35.979.589
2 Enemy 141 146 27.141.216 22.150.677

Gians = 16.840.957 and we've taken 146 villages... 16.840.957/146=115.349

WASP = 27.141.216 and they've taken 141 villages... 27.141.216/141=192.490

and check the ODD too... Just shows Gians have the better stacking and skills to take your villages with less losses. You're just a bunch of noobs throwing nukes and you underestimated Gians. People looked at Gians as the underdog and we're wrecking you, so anyway yeah we are owning you. We will fight untill we win. Good luck :icon_twisted:

Deleted User - 10770065

Well when you look more into it....

1 Ally 146 141 16.840.957 35.979.589
2 Enemy 141 146 27.141.216 22.150.677

Gians = 16.840.957 and we've taken 146 villages... 16.840.957/146=115.349

WASP = 27.141.216 and they've taken 141 villages... 27.141.216/141=192.490

and check the ODD too... Just shows Gians have the better stacking and skills to take your villages with less losses. You're just a bunch of noobs throwing nukes and you underestimated Gians. People looked at Gians as the underdog and we're wrecking you, so anyway yeah we are owning you. We will fight untill we win. Good luck :icon_twisted:

.... lol