Accuracy - Rim

• Thread starter DeletedUser52035
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Good luck bro.... K83 is soo full of barbs... keep nobling!!!

DeletedUser

Accuracy today at 14:26
For when Impact reach this side of the map who do I contact about recruitment?

- James

Lucaya today at 14:28
Me/Madsquad.

Accuracy today at 14:29
Okay, thanks.

As it says your recruitment is closed, would there be any exceptions?

Lucaya today at 14:32
no.

Accuracy today at 14:33
Irontusk edit! This message contained a naughty word!

So this is how the great Accuracy conducts himself.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He tried to join Riot! on 17 May...

Accuracy on 17.05. at 20:55
As I know that you are at war with [ally]Noodle[/ally] you are going to be looking to surround them from around the map then cave in on them in the core of 64.

I got backstabbed about two weeks ago leaving me down on 10k points (My only village being in K83). The reason behind this was my ex co-player multi accounting without me knowing. Noodle were pricks and just instantly kicked me and started nobling all my village since I was with them for over two months. I cannot stand them, I'd do anything to be nobling their villages right now.

anyway, since then I have got to 72k points and a massive cluster of 48. I'm looking to have these villages fully maxed out in the shortest time possible leaving me to dominate this area. (Rank 1 in continent 84 by double, rank 2/3 are [ally]noodle[/ally] who I plan to take out sometime soon).

As I can see [player]rednecks[/player] is down here and I know he is extremely experienced, I'm sure me and him can turn this area into a [ally]Riot![/ally] filled place.

I know I probably do not suit your needs at the moment due to my points, but I'm sure to be gaining a massive sum of points daily and would be a great addition to your tribe sometime soon.

Let me know what you think as all feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time

- James

He then tried to follow the tribal page on 19 May. :d
Accuracy on 19.05. at 19:54
Hey, I was told to contact you from [player]Rednecks[/player] about recruitment. I did message vote a few days ago but I got no reply so I'll send it to you.

As I know that you are at war with [ally]Noodle[/ally] you are going to be looking to surround them from around the map then cave in on them in the core of 64.

I got backstabbed about two weeks ago leaving me down on 10k points (My only village being in K83). The reason behind this was my ex co-player multi accounting without me knowing. Noodle were pricks and just instantly kicked me and started nobling all my village since I was with them for over two months. I cannot stand them, I'd do anything to be nobling their villages right now.

anyway, since then I have got to 99k points and a massive cluster of 52. I'm looking to have these villages fully maxed out in the shortest time possible leaving me to dominate this area. (Rank 1 in continent 84 by double, rank 2/3 are [ally]noodle[/ally] who I plan to take out sometime soon).

As I can see [player]rednecks[/player] is down here and I know he is extremely experienced, I'm sure me and him can turn this area into a [ally]Riot![/ally] filled place.

I know I probably do not suit your needs at the moment due to my points, but I'm sure to be gaining a massive sum of points daily and would be a great addition to your tribe sometime soon.

I can send the quickest noble trains possible (400 m/s), can snipe and know backtiming perfectly.

Let me know what you think as all feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time

- James

Lucaya on 19.05. at 21:20
[ally]Riot![/ally] recruitment requirements:
Everyone below 10k points gets auto invite from [player]alphabonkers[/player]
If you have more than 2 villages you must be able to send a noble train with a gap of no more than 3 seconds (If you don’t know what a noble train is send a personal mail too [player]alphabonkers[/player]). Please send a noble train to this village: [coord]394|454[/coord] (so we have proof of your skills).
Forward all attack reports for the past 3 days to [player]alphabonkers[/player]

Accuracy on 19.05. at 21:31
Done as requested.

Accuracy on 19.05. at 21:37
Will I get a message about futher questions etc?

Lucaya on 19.05. at 21:43
pm [player]alphabonkers[/player]

Accuracy on 19.05. at 21:47
As you ignored my message last week, I'll forward this as luc said. If you ignore me again then its cool

This message has been forwarded by Accuracy.

DeletedUser

Lucaya on 19.05. at 21:20
[ally]Riot![/ally] recruitment requirements:
Everyone below 10k points gets auto invite from [player]alphabonkers[/player]
If you have more than 2 villages you must be able to send a noble train with a gap of no more than 3 seconds (If you don’t know what a noble train is send a personal mail too [player]alphabonkers[/player]). Please send a noble train to this village: [coord]394|454[/coord] (so we have proof of your skills).
Forward all attack reports for the past 3 days to [player]alphabonkers[/player]

Accuracy on 19.05. at 21:31
Done as requested.

This is actually too funny if he didnt know this was a joke...

DeletedUser52035

I know you guys were trolling and I honestly thought Riot! and Impact were a family ^^

DeletedUser

When I first started tribal again I looked in my K rankings. Accuracy was at the top with 22k. In a week he had tripled. I have been to 2,300,000 mil but that was pretty good. I am unfortunately in K83.

DeletedUser105276

When I first started tribal again I looked in my K rankings. Accuracy was at the top with 22k. In a week he had tripled. I have been to 2,300,000 mil but that was pretty good. I am unfortunately in K83.

Yeahhh but he only really managed it due to having loads of coins and probably larger haul limits than most people surely?

I mean good going and all on the active thing! :p But im guessing no many troops were in his villages at his peak growing rate!

DeletedUser52035

haha nah I had no hauls I just educated a shed load of nobles and went on a spree. I made my first like 10 villages def because I knew I'd get attacked, which I did

DeletedUser

About 10 hours after all of this I received a message from the leader of Noodle saying that we do not tolerate cheating and in this case we have dismissed you from the tribe.

Is dismissing an account that cheated is back stabbing?

At this point in time I knew that I was going to get op'd on as I was literally all offence with trains in most of them. (this image was about a week before my ban)

[spoil]
qJAK
[/spoil]

SO ur
OFF Village : def Village
21 : 6
3.5 : 1

So u expected other to support u?

Before all of this happened I had intentions on nobling south on the rim (K83) and try and get the continent scorer award. I nobled two villages down there about 2 weeks before all this happened and I power build everything (maxed 30 hq by 2k points or something like that) They did leave my villages in K83 as they were too far from them.

Their is a saying, "Amal Ka daro madar nyet per hai" Meaning "Your actions are dependent on ur intentions".

If u had moved into K83 with an intention of a strategic move it would have been fine. But moving to K83 with the intention to get the continent score award tells us about urself.

The Point is I think Noodle is an Ok tribe and from what i have read, it looks like they are better of without u.

Have fun.

DeletedUser52035

Yeah and the fact is that I did not get banned on my half, it was some other guy, as I mentioned.

What's wrong with moving to other continents? practically everyone in this game has more than one area.

DVC21 got kicked for some reason and from what I have heard Noodle are the only ones who kick players for points.

Especially Kourosh, bless told me he backstabbed atleast 5 people for points.

DeletedUser80951

Yeah and the fact is that I did not get banned on my half, it was some other guy, as I mentioned.

What's wrong with moving to other continents? practically everyone in this game has more than one area.

DVC21 got kicked for some reason and from what I have heard Noodle are the only ones who kick players for points.

Especially Kourosh, bless told me he backstabbed atleast 5 people for points.

lol James i tried to be nice and not to ruin your forum post .

Reason for your ban:

Account Names: Accuracy; Ak Iz Famous; Continent 83; Tetrapak; Continent83; yerightyjim

Each player is allowed only one account per game world (except account sitting). Sharing your password with another player is forbidden.

http://www.tribalwars.net/rules.php (§1)Account Names: Accuracy; Ak Iz Famous; Continent 83; Tetrapak; Continent83; yerightyjim

Each player is allowed only one account per game world (except account sitting). Sharing your password with another player is forbidden.

http://www.tribalwars.net/rules.php (§1)

Punishment: Loss of 11 villages.

» Accept punishment
other than above ones there were Falcon acc too which was your CO's ,but isn't " Ak Iz Famous" your skype name too ? :D
and 2 of accounts are called continet83 and continenet 83 , building villages there on rim for yourself ? :icon_rolleyes:

i think this is enough for you now .

And about DVC , you better to get your facts straight
Jun 12
05:48 DVC21 left the tribe.
he gave one of our secrets to riot and free villages(maybe village) to them in middle of k64

and enough about DVC for now too.

DeletedUser52035

Oh yeah, I've said before that Ak iz famous is my brothers account otherwise I would have took the blame for that; I didn't even build villages up and take them. Only barbs and players that I have cleared.

DeletedUser52035

Plus why is his tribe name 'Rotten Noodle' obviously he doesn't like your tribe (chuckle)