Question Uberfarm script?

File Not Found

Well, that sounds like a setting within opera. If one of you people who are having troubles with it, and has it already setup for your account, wants to get hold of me on skype, I'll take a look at what needs doing in opera to fix it.

luc6

what is your skype ID??? i would really appreciate it.. As well for mac what is better still opera?? for odd reason i think it is not the same :/

File Not Found

Its under my picture...

but.

the_404

or

the-404

I can't remember which, skype only accepts one of them.

luc6

added if it did not work add me lucleblanc88 and thank you again File Not Found

DeletedUser

With opera V12 they've introduced a new security measure that means window.close will only work if the window was opened using javascript

DeletedUser102202

im sorry you will have to excuse me i can install the script but whats the link if you could post the script with the link

DeletedUser102202

this is how my script looks now

javascript:var config={fields:15,minHaul:40000,targetHaul:60000,scout:true,hours:24,farms:' COORDS'};
$.getScript('http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24469843/Tribalwars/Scripts/uberfarmNonArcherWorld.js');void(0)

this is what you said to insert

javascript: window.open("link goes here"); void(0);

how can i set this up properly :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I doubt its that easy tbh

Ive never used the uberfarm script but Im guessing you run it from the rally Point ?

If so you need to load the rally point via javascript prior to even running the uberfarming script

I have a PHP and corresponding QBar script which opens villas from the troops overview->At home list where the villa has x number of lc

unfortunately my php stuff is hosted locally but if anyone can offer a php host then I'd be happy to give them the code

PS
Normally loading more than 1 RP using Javascript is illegal but because the RP's are actually opened from a seperate web site Its legal (As confirmed by Morthy - Similar to the legal res balancer)

DeletedUser102202

i thought that i needed to open tabs through js cause the opera update v12 stoped the uber from closing the villages with 0 pop. if i just need to add something to the script then thats dif

File Not Found

you could try...

and I make no promises, and I don't have time to do anything more complex...

Code:
javascript: if (window.location.toString().match( "openedByJavascript=true" != "null"))
   {var config =  {fields: 15, minHaul: 40000, targetHaul: 60000, scout: true, hours: 24, farms: ' COORDS'};
    $.getScript('http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24469843/Tribalwars/Scripts/uberfarmNonArcherWorld.js');
   }
else 
   {window.location = (window.location + "&openedByJavascript=true");
   }
void (0);

worst case scenario, it doesn't work. Let me know.

DeletedUser

you could try...

and I make no promises, and I don't have time to do anything more complex...

Code:
javascript: if (window.location.toString().match( "openedByJavascript=true" != "null"))
   {var config =  {fields: 15, minHaul: 40000, targetHaul: 60000, scout: true, hours: 24, farms: ' COORDS'};
    $.getScript('http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24469843/Tribalwars/Scripts/uberfarmNonArcherWorld.js');
   }
else 
   {window.location = (window.location + "&openedByJavascript=true");
   }
void (0);

worst case scenario, it doesn't work. Let me know.

Here result when I run javascript:alert(window.location) from a normal window
http://en37.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=72317&screen=place

Here result when I run javascript:alert(window.location) from a widow opened via javascript
http://en37.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=72317&screen=place

File Not Found

given the shear number of people skyping me regarding uberfarm not working for them (oddly all on w63).

Can you please try lowering your max haul from 20000 to something realistic for your troop count, before contacting me. I'd suggest something under 2k for w63 at this point.

DeletedUser95593

I doubt its that easy tbh

Ive never used the uberfarm script but Im guessing you run it from the rally Point ?

If so you need to load the rally point via javascript prior to even running the uberfarming script

I have a PHP and corresponding QBar script which opens villas from the troops overview->At home list where the villa has x number of lc

unfortunately my php stuff is hosted locally but if anyone can offer a php host then I'd be happy to give them the code

PS
Normally loading more than 1 RP using Javascript is illegal but because the RP's are actually opened from a seperate web site Its legal (As confirmed by Morthy - Similar to the legal res balancer)

There already is a script for opening rally points externally designed for uberfarm. Sounds the same as what you are describing but not 100% sure if it is legal.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

feel free to pm me the code I'll take a look and see if its legal imo