BH vs Phoenx

DeletedUser79042

Cool, after all R2 if it all starts looking iffy you can always leave Pnx look for a player who has gone inactive declare that removing that player from the world is your only goal and then when they go barb a week or 2 later announce that you are victorius and quit (again) FYI no-one bought it the first time either.

Some of us are still on our first life ya know!!

I am sorry but you are not making any sense. So, you are saying you finally get to play TW? From what I see so far, I am not impressed. But it is allright. You seem impressed with yourself anyway, so keep up the good spirit!

DeletedUser79042

I will do some 10-day stats from now on.

The war. THE vs PH-Lo

Side 1:
Tribes: BH, BH.
Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx, LoEN

Timeframe: 01/07/2012 00:00:00 to 10/07/2012 06:58:48

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 267
Side 2: 462
Difference: 195

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,370,269
Side 2: 4,263,977
Difference: 1,893,708

chart

**************************************************************************************************

The TRUE thing.

THE + Meatshield vs PH-Lo

Side 1:
Tribes: BH, BH., =H==G=
Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx, LoEN

Timeframe: 01/07/2012 00:00:00 to 10/07/2012 06:58:48

Side 1: 296
Side 2: 853
Difference: 557

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,622,661
Side 2: 7,799,982
Difference: 5,177,321

chart

I am actually speechless with all that. Tanpancho being taken out by BH, infrlc hit, ChamichA hit ... And those stats ????

Good job noobship et al. Keep up the re-merging of THE-dot :icon_wink:

PS: JP shutup :lol: :lol:

DeletedUser79042

i love how u forget the seconday tribes of our PloEN friends :>

I love it when you got nothing serious to say, but you simply want to say something no matter how bs it is.

Well... I actually do not love it, but I am now used to you, so, it is allright :lol:

Keep up saying nothing as usual. :icon_wink:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Cool, after all R2 if it all starts looking iffy you can always leave Pnx look for a player who has gone inactive declare that removing that player from the world is your only goal and then when they go barb a week or 2 later announce that you are victorius and quit (again) FYI no-one bought it the first time either.

Some of us are still on our first life ya know!!

"some of us are still on our first life ya know"....

is this a dig at teh fact that r2 deleted his original account.

How many "first" lives you have?? Im quite sure that lauradoom was NOT your first... nor was it your second account, was it??

DeletedUser

ye always atacking after others tested the groud

i recall this little detail from an account called Leissereiter or so...
down south on what will be D2 later.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
ye always atacking after others tested the groud

i recall this little detail from an account called Leissereiter or so...
down south on what will be D2 later.

Not true, it just so happens to be the case in certain situations. I base my ingame actions upon my real life requirements. ;) i do what i can, when i can..

What about all those operations where my nukes were fired for others to noble the villages? You dont pay much attention except when you want too.. :D

DeletedUser92

PS: JP shutup :lol: :lol:

Dude, my previous post was June 26th. This was July 10th. You can surely do better. On that note, who is actually winning this war, again? I forgot how to read these things, sadly.

DeletedUser

Dude, my previous post was June 26th. This was July 10th. You can surely do better. On that note, who is actually winning this war, again? I forgot how to read these things, sadly.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx

Side 1: 3,205
Side 2: 2,085
Difference: 1,120

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: LoEN

Side 1: 3,611
Side 2: 3,458
Difference: 153

While it has been a bit more difficult because of some unfortunate events lately, Loen is actually doing better than Phx. Those who were ignored and mocked, even by me, are actually proving they have a good core of players as well. In fantasy football, it would be called a sleeper pick.

This world has a lot to go through as it will be a very long (and PP costly) battle to the end.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx

Side 1: 3,205
Side 2: 2,085
Difference: 1,120

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: LoEN

Side 1: 3,611
Side 2: 3,458
Difference: 153

While it has been a bit more difficult because of some unfortunate events lately, Loen is actually doing better than Phx. Those who were ignored and mocked, even by me, are actually proving they have a good core of players as well. In fantasy football, it would be called a sleeper pick.

This world has a lot to go through as it will be a very long (and PP costly) battle to the end.

yes yes, the same the post conveying the most redundancy.

BH post stats and then claims the disappointment in phoenx
Phoenx or Loen includes the HG stats, BH is then once more shown as a lot less effective.

The continue argument stands, Phoenx burns nobles in HG, when HG is obsolete in villages, those nobles will be burned on BH players.

These post are a disappointing cycle of terrible propaganda.

Loen/Phoenx are just burning away, there is just a lot to burn. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser67579

noobaxes said:
;While it has been a bit more difficult because of some unfortunate events lately, Loen is actually doing better than Phx. Those who were ignored and mocked, even by me, are actually proving they have a good core of players as well. In fantasy football, it would be called a sleeper pick.

I have to say when we started fighting Loen I never expected them the hold up against us, but I will say that they have not just held up against us but they have learned and are a real power to contented with. Sir Mike can be a true pain in the ass since he never lets up. Derteufel is a terror on the frontline, I am sure that he is the heart and back bone of Loen. Tho he tells me that he is nothing.:icon_rolleyes:

I want to apologize to Loen for underestimating them in the beginning.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

yes yes, the same the post conveying the most redundancy.

BH post stats and then claims the disappointment in phoenx
Phoenx or Loen includes the HG stats, BH is then once more shown as a lot less effective.

The continue argument stands, Phoenx burns nobles in HG, when HG is obsolete in villages, those nobles will be burned on BH players.

These post are a disappointing cycle of terrible propaganda.

Loen/Phoenx are just burning away, there is just a lot to burn. :icon_cool:

You actually missed the whole point I made so I will make it clearer now. Loen is better than Phoenx and if we end up losing, it will be mainly because we understimated them. They even stole our mini-nukes. They have gotten much better through time and they have tons of D. Stacks pop everywhere. No matter how hard Pajuno cries for attention as a wannabe legend, we would have to credit any defeat to Loen holding up more than Phx, that has shown nothing impressive.

DeletedUser

You actually missed the whole point I made so I will make it clearer now. Loen is better than Phoenx and if we end up losing, it will be mainly because we understimated them. They even stole our mini-nukes. They have gotten much better through time and they have tons of D. Stacks pop everywhere. No matter how hard Pajuno cries for attention as a wannabe legend, we would have to credit any defeat to Loen holding up more than Phx, that has shown nothing impressive.
Sure, I accept the intended point.

Point being:
-Loen was underestimated (Clearly)

I still wouldn't discredit Phoenx considering how fast nobles have been burning through HG, BH hasn't seen full Phoenx fire yet...Where as the underestimated Loen and BH have been contesting for quite some time now.

I await the day that the HG territory has been filled, and BH and Phoenx will have a much more intimate situation.