BH vs Phoenx

DeletedUser

cpt was not inactive for sure

its pretty much a bad user on that account.
thats all

DeletedUser79042

I have said time and time that Phx was a good tribe. I have not changed tunes at all on that. However, there is quite a difference with being good and self proclaim yourself legends, which is very far from the truth. Phx are good defender, pretty poor attackers (unless fighting inactives and quiters). Loen are better than Phx, you could proclaim yourself to be the BH slayers and that wouldn't even be true in the end.

I will likely have to make drawings for you guys to understand that, but even then, I am not even sure you would understand such an easy idea.

Was? lol. Your pathetic leadership ensures BH's doom. In the future tense. It is amazing that noone among the others "leading" has not still understand it. Or ... is it not the case ? Maybe your days are numbered here as well... Your full of agony (to denote Phoenx players) posts, reveal this. Add the lately established LoEN kissing *** and there.

BH has indeed the Nr.1 tribe's curse. :icon_idea:

Definetily THE new THE :icon_razz:

Last edited:

DeletedUser80608

You seem to think Cham and Inflrc will be destroyed ?
We (Phoenix) tend to think otherwise.

I already answered to this question of you Snafu, but i felt the need to bring it up again.. The most recent events with ChamichA did make me more convinced about my earlier statement that i expect him to be destroyed, if im alowed i would like to change my earlier statement about him getting destroyed by BH alone as im convinced BH and RL are doing the job together.

image.php

As i expect Phoenx and ChamichA do everything to make BH look bad in stats and on PnP Chamicha will most likely delete and claim that RL has won and BH wouldn't have ever destroyed him..

deletei.png

user_image.php

DeletedUser79042

Hotseat I was wrong about you. You try to be funny. An all sourrounded 23 mil pts account attacked by more than 7 BH players and sittted accounts and the progress is minimal. I am sure that despite you are in the noobship council of yours you still miss alot of what is going on with Cham. And the 300 hrs cat attacks you keep launching will have little effect. Keep up what you are doing. I am sure Phoenx will catch up and join in at some point. You are just too noobblind to see that.

DeletedUser

lol r2 i just took a 30k+ joint op by phx and loen and only lost 5 towns and only lost those cause i took a nap from being sick with flu and we traded them 10 times but its all good i splated over 500 nobles in the attempt from phx and loen why dont you guys do that again huh i need more odd and practice anways right

DeletedUser

I have said time and time that Phx was a good tribe. I have not changed tunes at all on that. However, there is quite a difference with being good and self proclaim yourself legends, which is very far from the truth.

Well... I'm pretty sure that you used to call Phoenx 'elite'... Here I'll even quote it for you as you obviously didn't go to the link last time ;)
Let's put it all in context. RAM and Phoenx goes to war. One is a massive tribe, the other tribe is more "elite" based (lot less members, lot more skills).

Now they are just 'good' and 'not good attackers'. - Yet you haven't changed your tune ey? But hey, keep acting like I'm the dumb one that doesn't understand anything :icon_rolleyes:

As for LoEN being better than us, good for them... Happy to see them carving through you guys like a hot knife through butter.

Let's just hope people in Phoenx who post here are smart enough to realise that your intentions of continuosly bringing that up (and the whole 'Phoenx doesn't really care about Loen' blah blah blah) is purely to get Phoenx react by saying something like 'LoEN suck, Phoenx are way better'. That way you can run off the them and say 'The elite, not sorry, the good, no sorry, the bad attackers in Phoenx said you suck, why don't you go attack them and show them what you are really made of'.

I have been on the receiving end sitting accounts and I can tell you that Loen is simply better. Live with it.

When I was sitting MJ, I faced so called legends like Bronse, Taoron and bankdude etc... On my own. I was NOT impressed at all.

Seeing as you are such a l33t sitter, maybe you should help out a bit more to defend against LoEN. Unless you have been and still can't do anything about them... Perhaps that is why the need to continually try to get LoEN/Phoenx upset at each other. If that is the only strategy you have left of fixing the LoEN problem then BH downfall will be faster than expected...

DeletedUser

lost 5 towns and only lost those cause i took a nap from being sick with flu and we traded them 10 times

There's no way anyone could possibly take villages from you, right? Unless you let them? :icon_rolleyes:

[spoil]
Pearl Jam. Save You (570|236) K25 9,460 smodra [ZOMBIE] BaddestMFAlive [Punch!] 2011-06-30 17:15:19
Die Die Die (567|237) K25 9,540 smodra [ZOMBIE] BaddestMFAlive [Punch!] 2011-06-30 12:27:42
Pearl Jam. Wishlist (571|237) K25 9,721 smodra [ZOMBIE] BaddestMFAlive [Punch!] 2011-06-30 12:02:23
Pearl Jam. Crown of Thorns (569|235) K25 9,536 smodra [ZOMBIE] BaddestMFAlive [Punch!] 2011-06-30 10:40:47
Courtesy of Smodra (568|237) K25 9,125 smodra [ZOMBIE] BaddestMFAlive [Punch!] 2011-06-30 08:04:37
Pearl Jam. Save You (570|236) K25 9,484 smodra [ZOMBIE] BaddestMFAlive [Punch!] 2011-06-30 07:00:03
Pearl Jam. Wishlist (571|237) K25 9,721 smodra [ZOMBIE] BaddestMFAlive [Punch!] 2011-06-30 05:49:32
Pearl Jam. Crown of Thorns (569|235) K25 9,546 smodra [ZOMBIE] BaddestMFAlive [Punch!] 2011-06-30 04:59:40
4 Lox (553|203) K25 3,004 smodra [ZOMBIE] BaddestMFAlive [Punch!] 2011-06-29 06:45:39
THE BaddestMFAlive was here (565|248) K25 8,236 smodra [ZOMBIE] BaddestMFAlive [Punch!] 2011-06-13 03:33:21
K15 SE 037 (552|199) K15 9,857 smodra [ZOMBIE] BaddestMFAlive [Punch!] 2011-05-17 10:51:30
Barbarian village (526|232) K25 7,434 smodra [ZOMBIE] BaddestMFAlive [Punch!] 2011-04-25 16:50:01
Barbarian village (528|233) K25 9,538 smodra [ZOMBIE] BaddestMFAlive [Punch!] 2011-04-25 04:09:04
[/spoil]

You're bulletproof, right? :icon_rolleyes: :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser79042

30k incs vs a pathetic 1.2k against Cham is almost a 30 to 1 ratio. And you are not even surrounded. And these will not stop as it seems. Better get a 3d Co ;)

bronse

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
When I was sitting MJ, I faced so called legends like Bronse, Taoron and bankdude etc... On my own. I was NOT impressed at all.

when did I ever call my self a Legend ??? I love to read your thoughts and mind games to twist all is very amusing lol You wormed your way into BH and spread so many untruths, you got what you always wanted from them and we will all see what the outcome will be :) I will go back to being the quiet noob :)

DeletedUser79042

when did I ever call my self a Legend ??? I love to read your thoughts and mind games to twist all is very amusing lol You wormed your way into BH and spread so many untruths, you got what you always wanted from them and we will all see what the outcome will be :) I will go back to being the quiet noob :)

In noobs dreams you are a legend :icon_wink: So, he tries to put some smokescreen on that for propaganda purposes...

Out of all PH players. You ... Probably the most silent legend of them all :lol:

DeletedUser

30k incs vs a pathetic 1.2k against Cham is almost a 30 to 1 ratio. And you are not even surrounded. And these will not stop as it seems. Better get a 3d Co ;)

You cannot be serious, these figures are not to be bragged about as comments like "overkill", "pointless" and "massively ineffective" come racing to mind, surely a ratio of you many villages taken Vs numbers of attacks sent would be a more relevant stat to show who is using there nukes effectively and who isnt defending well (be that through skill or activity).

If you were to mention this 30K onslaught in years to come who do you think would be cast in a better light? the ones who sent the attacks or the one who brushed the attacks aside with practically no villages lost.

EDS

DeletedUser

There's no way anyone could possibly take villages from you, right? Unless you let them? :icon_rolleyes:

[spoil]
Pearl Jam. Save You (570|236) K25 9,460 smodra [ZOMBIE] BaddestMFAlive [Punch!] 2011-06-30 17:15:19
Die Die Die (567|237) K25 9,540 smodra [ZOMBIE] BaddestMFAlive [Punch!] 2011-06-30 12:27:42
Pearl Jam. Wishlist (571|237) K25 9,721 smodra [ZOMBIE] BaddestMFAlive [Punch!] 2011-06-30 12:02:23
Pearl Jam. Crown of Thorns (569|235) K25 9,536 smodra [ZOMBIE] BaddestMFAlive [Punch!] 2011-06-30 10:40:47
Courtesy of Smodra (568|237) K25 9,125 smodra [ZOMBIE] BaddestMFAlive [Punch!] 2011-06-30 08:04:37
Pearl Jam. Save You (570|236) K25 9,484 smodra [ZOMBIE] BaddestMFAlive [Punch!] 2011-06-30 07:00:03
Pearl Jam. Wishlist (571|237) K25 9,721 smodra [ZOMBIE] BaddestMFAlive [Punch!] 2011-06-30 05:49:32
Pearl Jam. Crown of Thorns (569|235) K25 9,546 smodra [ZOMBIE] BaddestMFAlive [Punch!] 2011-06-30 04:59:40
4 Lox (553|203) K25 3,004 smodra [ZOMBIE] BaddestMFAlive [Punch!] 2011-06-29 06:45:39
THE BaddestMFAlive was here (565|248) K25 8,236 smodra [ZOMBIE] BaddestMFAlive [Punch!] 2011-06-13 03:33:21
K15 SE 037 (552|199) K15 9,857 smodra [ZOMBIE] BaddestMFAlive [Punch!] 2011-05-17 10:51:30
Barbarian village (526|232) K25 7,434 smodra [ZOMBIE] BaddestMFAlive [Punch!] 2011-04-25 16:50:01
Barbarian village (528|233) K25 9,538 smodra [ZOMBIE] BaddestMFAlive [Punch!] 2011-04-25 04:09:04
[/spoil]

You're bulletproof, right? :icon_rolleyes: :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

Seems you need a little help to understand what was said.

He said the latest op on him conducted by Phoenx was a failure on their part. They launched over 30K attacks and only took 5 villages. Not once did he ever say that no one could take any villages from him.

Appears you are just here to try and throw gas on fires an not really bring any substance to any debate.

DeletedUser

In noobs dreams you are a legend :icon_wink: So, he tries to put some smokescreen on that for propaganda purposes...

Out of all PH players. You ... Probably the most silent legend of them all :lol:

Compared to Paj he is indeed a great legend :lol:
remmeber ive seen Px player atacking skill over time in w30 for short periods.
All i can cay PAj was poping up always after they break a man resistance and the account was inactive. :icon_razz:
If you wanna see Paj atacking u have to play dead in the field.:lol:
bronse/taoron/bank/mark/bull where the good old PX players
Paj is liek the the 4 of the 3 Mousquetaires[meaning he is th 6th weel of the team]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

You cannot be serious, these figures are not to be bragged about as comments like "overkill", "pointless" and "massively ineffective" come racing to mind, surely a ratio of you many villages taken Vs numbers of attacks sent would be a more relevant stat to show who is using there nukes effectively and who isnt defending well (be that through skill or activity).

If you were to mention this 30K onslaught in years to come who do you think would be cast in a better light? the ones who sent the attacks or the one who brushed the attacks aside with practically no villages lost.

EDS

lauradoomed, you seem you are climbing the ladder of BH leadership just fine. Congrats. Doomed ensured.

On a sidenote, you REALLY had to call for your "Academy" HG remains to attack Cham? :lol: :lol: :lol: Tis amazing considering the numbers BH has :icon_redface:

As I said before. You are doing THE lousiest job I have ever witnessed in all those years, attackin a FULLY SOURROUNDED UNDERSUPPORTED account.

You are not going anywhere like this. So, sorry for my friends in BH I am seeing this ... :icon_confused:

DeletedUser80608

@R2D3, what do you actually want us to do? When we are taking barbarian villages to get some ground near Phnx you tell us we should actually pick a fight on a Phnx member directly, now we have done what you asked from us we get those kind of posts from you crying about how we are taking on ChamichA? I will remind you to one of my earlier statements, in my eyes BH will only be able to claim victory when we have removed every Red dot on the map. ChamichA is a Phnx player and therefore showing Red on our maps, so why can't we get over with it now instead of waiting another year to remove him?

You might not be able to see the effects of this fight right now, but we sure do!

attackin a FULLY SOURROUNDED UNDERSUPPORTED account.
For someone who always kept showing :axemen: to all of his post on the PnP you now pretty much became a hugger with that statement. You might not like us removing ChamichA, but do you realy expect that we will leave him alone or tell half the ppl involved that they can't fight him because it seems to be unfair to R2D3?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

he wants to say he is sitting cham and not handling very well defending with nukes vs nukes :)

DeletedUser79042

@R2D3, what do you actually want us to do? When we are taking barbarian villages to get some ground near Phnx you tell us we should actually pick a fight on a Phnx member directly, now we have done what you asked from us we get those kind of posts from you crying about how we are taking on ChamichA? I will remind you to one of my earlier statements, in my eyes BH will only be able to claim victory when we have removed every Red dot on the map. ChamichA is a Phnx player and therefore showing Red on our maps, so why can't we get over with it now instead of waiting another year to remove him?

You might not be able to see the effects of this fight right now, but we sure do!

For someone who always kept showing :axemen: to all of his post on the PnP you now pretty much became a hugger with that statement. You might not like us removing ChamichA, but do you realy expect that we will leave him alone or tell half the ppl involved that they can't fight him because it seems to be unfair to R2D3?

Hey. My english are bad most probably. I repeat:

"You are doing a lousy job all these days that you are attacking Cham. Non worthy of the tribe's size."

Easy now to comprehend?

The rest what you post is crap as allways.

DeletedUser70594

As i expect Phoenx and ChamichA do everything to make BH look bad in stats and on PnP Chamicha will most likely delete and claim that RL has won and BH wouldn't have ever destroyed him..

Hey sucker :) miss me??? I will not quit nor delete my acc ... I`m not a RAM player who you can make quit :) Its okay if you take Like 2 million pts from me. I cant promise you that i will not lose anything but you must know that a real warrior is who can take the most damage and stand up again not who can MAKE MOST DAMAGE ... So ... Go get some more my villages before i am back :)