Impact vs Riot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Scat!

This thread is a big, steaming pile of SCAT: Sycophancy, Chauvinism, Antagonism and Tirades. What's that smell? Oh, it's you! Scat!--I'm waiting for one of you chimps to pick it up and hurl it at me now. Fortunately, one person was able to constructively debate amidst all of the ignorance and belligerence but, alas, she was run off.

Discuss (or mash your keyboards with those long, curved fingers and hope for the best outcome):

Side 1:
Tribes: Riot!
Side 2:
Tribes: Impact

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 55
Side 2: 56
Difference: 1

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 8
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 518,558
Side 2: 520,201
Difference: 1,643

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 74,990
Difference: 74,990

chart

Nearly two-thirds of Riot!'s conquers today have been from TKT (25%), the player Cazzanova (24%), and Simple (16%). Around 40% of Impact's conquers have come from the player J.K.L. (21%), Riot! (14%), and Revolt (5%), among some other tribeless individuals.

Legend:

Riot!
Revolt
Impact
Simple
TKT
Cazzanova
T.K.L.

en61

Both Riot! and Impact appear to be taking care of some unfinished business today, with the former focusing on TKT and Simple, and the latter internaling an inactive member. Meanwhile, Impact continues its headlong drive into the Riot! frontline, finding an easterly gap in their defenses. Judging by the map, Revolt seems to be the focus of Impact's attention presently and if they are able to capture those villages, they will have a decent foothold in Riot! territory. Riot!, on the other hand, is sweeping southwesterly, which could spell trouble for Impact if they are able to run through Simple and form a strong western flank. However, should their frontline be overcome by Impact, then their forces will be split into two. Only time will reveal what comes of these early moves.

DeletedUser

Both Riot! and Impact appear to be taking care of some unfinished business today, with the former focusing on TKT and Simple, and the latter internaling an inactive member. Meanwhile, Impact continues its headlong drive into the Riot! frontline, finding an easterly gap in their defenses. Judging by the map, Revolt seems to be the focus of Impact's attention presently and if they are able to capture those villages, they will have a decent foothold in Riot! territory. Riot!, on the other hand, is sweeping southwesterly, which could spell trouble for Impact if they are able to run through Simple and form a strong western flank. However, should their frontline be overcome by Impact, then their forces will be split into two. Only time will reveal what comes of these early moves.
I'd give it about 4 days, then reassess the situation.

DeletedUser95593

This thread is a big, steaming pile of SCAT: Sycophancy, Chauvinism, Antagonism and Tirades. What's that smell? Oh, it's you! Scat!--I'm waiting for one of you chimps to pick it up and hurl it at me now. Fortunately, one person was able to constructively debate amidst all of the ignorance and belligerence but, alas, she was run off.

I'm a Scatman! Ski-Bi dibby dib yo da dub dub. Yo dab dub dub.

DeletedUser

That's right. You must be brighter than the rest of us.. :icon_rolleyes:

More than you fo' sho' :icon_wink:

Just kidding... I can't get into this whole flaming craze that the kids seem to be doing these days.

DeletedUser

shh they are busy..... doing something else... in the tw.net homepage :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please do not discuss bans or accuse one another of cheating. It is not allowed, and you will be infracted if you do so.

Also, please do not reply to this post, and keep the thread on topic.

Thank you.

DeletedUser98150

It’s incredible how much garbage is said on this forum and especially in this thread. So much finger pointing, trolling and gossip mixed in with some truth, just to make others look stupid or less intelligent than you.

People make mistakes; tribes make mistakes; that is why we’re humans and not robots. The basics of any game is to have fun (yes, I know many of you will say winning), but it seems like many of you don’t have much fun?

I understand that there are a lot of young people here so at times it looks like it’s more like a kindergarten than tribal wars. My tribe is no better or worse than the other tribes. However any leader at any tribe (young or old) has a responsibility to walk in the front and not take part in all the “dirt” in here. Unfortunately I see many examples of the opposite here.

Concerning the “issues” with some Impact members:
Off course that’s not how the game should be played. They have to move on from there. If anyone believes that this is the downfall of our tribe; I don’t think so. These mistakes will make us stronger down the road and we will hit back strong. Honestly; I think most members of Riot are hoping that Impact will rise again. They also want to have some fun and be challenged on the battle field. There is no fun in just walking in to victory without resistance.

All the best to everyone!

DeletedUser

[spoil]
It’s incredible how much garbage is said on this forum and especially in this thread. So much finger pointing, trolling and gossip mixed in with some truth, just to make others look stupid or less intelligent than you.

People make mistakes; tribes make mistakes; that is why we’re humans and not robots. The basics of any game is to have fun (yes, I know many of you will say winning), but it seems like many of you don’t have much fun?

I understand that there are a lot of young people here so at times it looks like it’s more like a kindergarten than tribal wars. My tribe is no better or worse than the other tribes. However any leader at any tribe (young or old) has a responsibility to walk in the front and not take part in all the “dirt” in here. Unfortunately I see many examples of the opposite here.

Concerning the “issues” with some Impact members:
Off course that’s not how the game should be played. They have to move on from there. If anyone believes that this is the downfall of our tribe; I don’t think so. These mistakes will make us stronger down the road and we will hit back strong. Honestly; I think most members of Riot are hoping that Impact will rise again. They also want to have some fun and be challenged on the battle field. There is no fun in just walking in to victory without resistance.

[/spoil]

Oh the irony

DeletedUser

Oh the irony

:lol:

Honestly; I think most members of Riot are hoping that Impact will rise again. They also want to have some fun and be challenged on the battle field. There is no fun in just walking in to victory without resistance.

I completely agree, impact falling right now would most likely lead to a dead and boring world

DeletedUser

Honestly; I think most members of Riot are hoping that Impact will rise again. They also want to have some fun and be challenged on the battle field. There is no fun in just walking in to victory without resistance.

You are right... it is no fun w/o proper competition. I hope you can reorganize your tribe after this fiasco and give us something to enjoy.... the right way ! :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

..and you were the one in the rim tribe that got owned by a solo Rum!! member Only you are showing your lack of knowledge of 40 so hush now

Im sorry? Where did I or that tribe ever get owned by a Rum member? I believe your referring to Chaos who was an exceptional player, it's not hard to make someone look stupid by sniping, recapping and crashing villages especially when you can be sat 24/7. However as it stands I went on in that world and saw the downfall of WRATH, UN, NMS and others. By my reckoning I saw and had more dealings and impact in that world than you ever did.

Perhaps you should find out a little more about myself and APC before you start throwing mud around, perhaps ask someone presently in Kata. :icon_smile:

But more on-Topic, Go Impact. Underdogs always! :icon_biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.