BH vs Phoenx

DeletedUser

Seems you need a little help to understand what was said.

He said the latest op on him conducted by Phoenx was a failure on their part. They launched over 30K attacks and only took 5 villages. Not once did he ever say that no one could take any villages from him.

Appears you are just here to try and throw gas on fires an not really bring any substance to any debate.

Seems like you don't get the point I was making- and I'm pretty surprised, being that everyone in BH are extremely successful prodigies, geniuses and the like. MY POINT, and the caps are there to emphasize, is that Brt said they only took villages because he wasn't there to defend. He was there when I took those from him, and it didn't take 30k attacks to do it either. He was waving his Johnson acting like he's all big and bad- I don't dispute that he's big- obese surely- but not bad- not nearly as much as he makes himself out to be.

Considering the large percentage of his villages OUTSIDE of noble marching range it's simple enough for him to bottleneck troops down there on the front and make villages practically unclearable. The attrition of dealing with 30k incoming will get to him eventually.

Wars aren't won overnight and battles aren't won with a single push- and if history repeats itself (which it usually does), then Phoenix will do their thing and BH will slowly die off. And Brt will be nothing more than a BIG memory of eventual failure.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why is everyone so obsessed with how crap others are supposedly playing the game, if I was up aginst some rubbish I would simply rub my hands and get on with eating there villages. R2 saying that the way I am eating Chams villages is poor... what! get a life it occured to me the other day I dont even know what account R2 plays anymore and basically I dont care.

Naked posting some villages that big lost last year geez! what next someone showing a noble train that they sniped in 2008. Had it ever occurred to you that big is actually a better player now than he was then?

The other side to this is people giving it the "big I am" (no pun intended). If people start sticking there head out of the bunkers announcing that they are the dogs bollox especially in this company they are going to get slagged off all the more. Bragging of a 30000 incoming attack that resulted in a hand full of caps is a joke! and bragging about staving off a massive attack that everyone can see is impressive is no more than vanity in the extreme.

Think on this.... It is pretty much universally accepted that RavenJ is the #1 when It comes to defending an account (any account!) but have you ever seen him/her bragging about it?

EDS

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You actually missed the whole point I made so I will make it clearer now. Loen is better than Phoenx and if we end up losing, it will be mainly because we understimated them. They even stole our mini-nukes. They have gotten much better through time and they have tons of D. Stacks pop everywhere. No matter how hard Pajuno cries for attention as a wannabe legend, we would have to credit any defeat to Loen holding up more than Phx, that has shown nothing impressive.

then you are a bigger fool than you look already.

Phoenx spotted you three inactive accounts. That was roughly 1500 villages in the first two or three weeks, right?

That was Dota rifleman, cpt-pj, and gilgamesh the hero.

They are still in our tribe, and we didnt boot them to "save stats" as shitstoolie is always so keen to point out. We spotted you 1500 villages, and we are only 1100 back.. Then you can look at the surface area between BH/Phoenx, and the existing borders between LoEN and BH... of the fact that you have your meatshields, HG gifting you villages in Phoenx controlled areas... :icon_idea:

Remember while you are looking, Omer adn Avangalista have agreements between them not to attack each other. This permits one of the largest players, and one of the largest portions of LoEN/BH front to sit there and take up space. If this arrangement were not in place, Nor any of the various ones that Rethae has with certain LoEN members... then they would actually be doing better.

Until they hit avangelista, then BH is adjusting and limiting the variables of that particular war. :icon_biggrin:

main point here, is that Phoenx has more front, more enemies on all sides to permit loen to focus in one direction.... BH. Continue to kiss loen's ass... i am 100% certain that they hate you more than they hate me, reguardless of how much you put your tongue on their backsides. Some of LoEN was in Phoenx Reborn.. BH's behavior at that time was duly noted by more than just phoenx players.. :icon_biggrin:

ps. i taught them the mini-nukes, and we showed them how to arrange them in the Phoenx Warmachine. Your welcome!!!

pps. Just like i showed BH the mini nukes.. Wild liked that idea, and now a lot of bh uses it. To be completely fair, Ram created them.. i just showed the rest of the world what exactly it was they could do to an account - MINE! :D

I have said time and time that Phx was a good tribe. I have not changed tunes at all on that. However, there is quite a difference with being good and self proclaim yourself legends, which is very far from the truth. Phx are good defender, pretty poor attackers (unless fighting inactives and quiters). Loen are better than Phx, you could proclaim yourself to be the BH slayers and that wouldn't even be true in the end.

I will likely have to make drawings for you guys to understand that, but even then, I am not even sure you would understand such an easy idea.

*yawn*

As i have told you several times over, you dont understand what its like to fight shorthanded all the time. You have never been in any tribe, but the biggest. (TWC/Ram/BH fam) and you are always surrounded by friendly, hugging leaders.. This was all seen to be obvious on w54.. when the bh guys all freaked out and demanded naps/alliances with everyone and anyone, while Phoenx members dug in and handled their areas properly. Noob, you and Si were the only two BH'ers to be worth your weight in gold at the start of the world, i will credit you that much.

We are fighting HG and BH fam. We have been shorthanded since the day i started Phoenx. Until you fight as we do, you will never understand that defense comes first. Nor will you ever understand what it is to have limited resources that Phoenx has. It is insanely not prudent to spend resources on accounts that cannot be nobled by several people, thus many of your accounts are sitting around twiddling their thumbs.... Waiting their turn.

Being in Bh, you have plenty of resources to sit back and fire from several of your sat accounts, at several of our accounts. We know you launder sits, and jump around firing nukes... There has to more benefits to mass recruiting than just unlimited inactives to eat... When you were sitting mulejuice, the "legendary phoenx players" you were facing were diverting half of their resources to the south, in hg territory. we have no choice but to eat thru them, because BH is controlling their sits and assisting them to harry our flanks.. ALL PART OF YOUR WAR PLAN. MJ got a third of the action that was deserved, and even then it was a struggling account. You shouldnt have done whatever it is that you did to get it banned, then. :icon_rolleyes:

but in address to your belief that i am a self proclaimed legend... i found some posts i remember a long time ago.

Pajuno is a bona fide legend.
That this war is a slaughter is no surprise to anyone.

I don’t know half of you half as well as I should and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
- Bilbo Baggins,
The Lord of the Rings

mmmm I suppose its difficult to not make one's entry in this thread heavily influenced by person experience of individuals in W30 and its probably unwise to try. So I'll stick with my bias seeing as this is - after all - an opinion thread. No particular order.

6) Pajuno :- Paj and I go back a long way. 24 servers all the way to world 6. Bellowing bull on PnP he may be (which many people keep criticizing) he stood by his values doggedly, there and here as well and its served him well. Hes too stubborn to die and he'll probably leave W30 the way he left W6 - on his own terms after almost 2 years of constant fighting and enraging people who could ultimately do nothing to hurt him. Paj is raw, he's unrefined and the contrast he brings to the forums is refreshing. He's not going to shut up until you shut him up in game and since you can't shut him up in game (and believe me I've seen a lot of people try) you'll just have to live with him. I miss the days when he and I shared a common cause (DEATH/FEAR ftw !!).

those words were posted about me a long time ago... And the legend bit refers to the deeds i achieved on W6. Pervis is twice the player you will ever be, and five times the pnp'er you could be. The circle of players he hangs with, i am a respected peer.. and every one knows they are cocky elitists.. :lol:

His words describing me are still accurate, even after all this time. Noob, i will never change who i am, tho your metamorphosis is visible in pnp for everyone to see.

remember when you declared Ram war would be over as soon as D2 fell?? its the same exact BS that we went thru with d2... the parallels are insane, wouldnt you say?? Super large family BH (ram in the past) and their side kicks hg (d2 in the past) with the same accusations, same sit passings/abusings, long range support sent in, (EDS in MavFan pops up as a strange coincedence) deathstars created, etc etc etc... Cries of "no ties", "not even friends", "phoenx must have all their pw's", etc etc etc.

Funny how history repeats itself, noob... Funny how the fate of all my enemies goes the same route...

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
lol r2 i just took a 30k+ joint op by phx and loen and only lost 5 towns and only lost those cause i took a nap from being sick with flu and we traded them 10 times but its all good i splated over 500 nobles in the attempt from phx and loen why dont you guys do that again huh i need more odd and practice anways right

ahh...

here is the most arrogant "humble" person i have ever seen. Do you ever post anything that isnt a boast or an ugly insult??

@R2D3, what do you actually want us to do? When we are taking barbarian villages to get some ground near Phnx you tell us we should actually pick a fight on a Phnx member directly, now we have done what you asked from us we get those kind of posts from you crying about how we are taking on ChamichA? I will remind you to one of my earlier statements, in my eyes BH will only be able to claim victory when we have removed every Red dot on the map. ChamichA is a Phnx player and therefore showing Red on our maps, so why can't we get over with it now instead of waiting another year to remove him?

You might not be able to see the effects of this fight right now, but we sure do!

For someone who always kept showing :axemen: to all of his post on the PnP you now pretty much became a hugger with that statement. You might not like us removing ChamichA, but do you realy expect that we will leave him alone or tell half the ppl involved that they can't fight him because it seems to be unfair to R2D3?

*sigh*

Its not the fact that its occurring, Shietstoolie.

The fact is you come on here BOASTING, BRAGGING, and running your mouths about it. Someone like raven would say, "hey, we are eating up chamicha account.. but man is he making it hard considering his location, support, and resources."

You are doing a bang up job on Cham account, but then you consider the possible resources that BH possesses... and we have to wonder why you run your mouth so much for such little gain. That, i think, is the point R2 is making here..

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Noob, you and Si were the only two BH'ers to be worth your weight in gold at the start of the world, i will credit you that much.
really paj and who sat half the tribe till they got sick and was in hosiptal for 2 weeks.. ohh and the ozzyfudd account at time i was pushing ram way back with that account to when i got sick and went away for 2 weeks you guys lost all that ground i gained on that account. what did you do on w54 nothing but have your coplayer do all work you was gone most of time and when you come back from whatever you was doing you yell at people. the only people we asked for a nap/allaince with was the 24 man crew and even your buddy pat and bronse was wanting a nap with those 24 people we knew who they was you wouldnt listen you spouted off like you always do and got the whole world to attack everyone. i was your top account in the tribe was in top 30 and i sat noob into the top 5.
BTW self proclaiming yourself a legend is another thing toot that horn some more after we finish up with what we gotta do you will seee something and you wont like it but give us a bit time to finish housecleaning something we shoulda done months ago but when thats done you better watch it

DeletedUser67579

Paj, since you know so much could you please remind who I made deals with in Loen, and what those deals are since I can not seem to remember them myself. This would be of great assistance to me in my endeavors be a better Duke. You know that my mental skills are not up to yours and I need all the help I can get.

S1cky Dutch

Paj, since you know so much could you please remind who I made deals with in Loen, and what those deals are since I can not seem to remember them myself. This would be of great assistance to me in my endeavors be a better Duke. You know that my mental skills are not up to yours and I need all the help I can get.

Get in line, LD and Schietstoel are first :lol:

DeletedUser80608

You are doing a bang up job on Cham account, but then you consider the possible resources that BH possesses... and we have to wonder why you run your mouth so much for such little gain. That, i think, is the point R2 is making here..

Some of Phnx have claimed that they are verry patience, well I have news for you BH can be verry patience aswell! There might be not much gained from ChamichA, but we have already removed Tanpancho! I know you will come up with excuses that Tanpancho wasn't playing much and however that is true, if we did not attack Tanpancho he would still be around here with us today and you know it.

Side 1:
Tribes: BH, BH.
Side 2:
Players: ChamichA

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 172
Side 2: 77
Difference: 95

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,489,187
Side 2: 720,518
Difference: 768,669

chart

+95, that might be small concidered ChamichA had over 2.500 villages, but this is only a start :)

S1cky Dutch

PAtience? Do not wait to long:D

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Side 2:
Players: WildCats

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,443
Side 2: 198
Difference: 2,245

chart

Side 1: 249
Side 2: 97
Difference: 152

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 22,395,742
Side 2: 1,947,054
Difference: 20,448,688

chart

Side 1: 2,399,900
Side 2: 937,768
Difference: 1,462,132

chart

DeletedUser

In the last 48 hours wildcats has made gains even in the last week wildcats has been competitive in the stats it all depends on the time frame you use.

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Side 2:
Players: WildCats

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 44
Difference: 6

chart

Side 1: 367,915
Side 2: 426,466
Difference: 58,551

chart

inflrc

... but we have already removed Tanpancho! I know you will come up with excuses that Tanpancho wasn't playing much and however that is true, if we did not attack Tanpancho he would still be around here with us today and you know it.

Did you read what you post? You state that BH removed Tanpancho, I could concede that BH gave him the very little final push to make him decide to quit, and then you agree, with what is evident just looking stats, that he wasn't playing much. So you are proclaiming that BH "removed" someone that wasn't playing so much. Great success for BH :lol:

You say that +95 that BH has on Chamicha is just the beginning, well, then I could say the same, that just my +15 that I have on BH is just the beginning... BH get ready!!

Side 1:
Tribes: BH, BH.
Side 2:
Players: inflrc

Side 1: 202
Side 2: 217
Difference: 15

chart

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Noob, you and Si were the only two BH'ers to be worth your weight in gold at the start of the world, i will credit you that much.
really paj and who sat half the tribe till they got sick and was in hosiptal for 2 weeks.. ohh and the ozzyfudd account at time i was pushing ram way back with that account to when i got sick and went away for 2 weeks you guys lost all that ground i gained on that account. what did you do on w54 nothing but have your coplayer do all work you was gone most of time and when you come back from whatever you was doing you yell at people. the only people we asked for a nap/allaince with was the 24 man crew and even your buddy pat and bronse was wanting a nap with those 24 people we knew who they was you wouldnt listen you spouted off like you always do and got the whole world to attack everyone. i was your top account in the tribe was in top 30 and i sat noob into the top 5.
BTW self proclaiming yourself a legend is another thing toot that horn some more after we finish up with what we gotta do you will seee something and you wont like it but give us a bit time to finish housecleaning something we shoulda done months ago but when thats done you better watch it

in case you never noticed, bronse is the nice guy who goes along with those that are pissing and moaning.. mostly yourself. Big baby was your nick behind your back, and pretty much everyone said that the entire time. BH/LoEN/Phoenx/New recruits from w54. rumor had it you were physically sick, mentally exhausted, and having a rough go of it in real life... and your basically took all that anger and frustration out on me as i became your focal point for all that was wrong with your worlds. At least, that is what your closest friends said in excuse for your constant negative behavior...

As for my disappearance, i took a new job that required 100+ hours a work week. Not the piddly 20 hours that is required weekly for school, but a lions share of work. Maybe something you arent too familiar with.... You also wanted us to nap/ally with several noob tribes, you and dexa were the two worst complainers ever. Pat was a fool in that world too, he didnt listen to me either.. not like he ever does, but it was really bad in w54.. so quoting or using him as a reference means little to me. The man likes to noble craters!!!

you werent the top account by any means, i dont know what you were smoking. Noob account was top account, and there were a few others much farther ahead than you... Weird, you have a delusional memory of everything... As for my mouth getting everyone to attack, i recall dexa attempting to noble an enemy duke and failing.. while you encouraged it. I also remember quite a few mails sent from you to the enemy, talking all the smack you always spout...this time it bit you on the ass, and like a typical negative nancy, you blamed it all on your leader. It was my fault, you are right. i never should have invited you to the tribe....

this time big baby, your running into Pajuno and Phoenx. No one has stopped us yet, does not matter what excuses and stories you try to tell. Phoenx has beaten die fam, bd, Ram, and now we are securing our victory against BH. Say what you want about arrangements, deals, etc... pajuno has produced whatever was needed to win, withing a fairly strict code of honor. Your threats fall on deaf ears, you have done nothing of note this war, besides your initial push on inactives with your surprise declaration. :icon_rolleyes:

Whatever it takes.. Outlasting you, waiting for real life to eliminate a few more BH, or whatever it is you use for excuses.. we will prevail.

ps. i just wanted ot point out, you guys are "finally" clearing house?? Im pretty sure that was one of my points of argument before you broke the alliance.. i kept asking you guys why you were recruiting MORE garbage players, without ever removing or fixing the many broken/empty accounts you had. Instead of doing what i suggested, you decided to mass recruit the remainder of losers on this world, and leave your inactives for whatever purpose... Now they are the excuse for slacking on our war????

Ahh.. this is awesome. more denial??

What was your catch phrase?? BH leadership will listen to ANYONE'S sales pitch??

remember shipley deals and arrangements??

What about all the boasting you did of luring Dert to BH's cause?? or how you spoke to several LoEN'ers and they werent happy with their leadership, and wont participate against you, blah blah blah... remember boasting of all that??

i do.

I also find it funny that omer never wants to attack bh... and that Omer seems to always know when someone new was attacking my account... his ingame mails were like clockwork. :D

Maybe its the avangelista deal you have in place??

Dont play coy with me, woman. We all know just exactly what it is you are capable of having for arrangements. we have watched your twisted diplomacy long enough....

DeletedUser67579

report2.png

It is really funny that you have no idea what you are talking about. This is just one of his nukes that landed on me today. If I where omerava I would be rather insulted at what you are making up about him. He launches all the time the on BH, supports his tribe well by attacking us.

What is interesting is that I the enemy would defend your allies reputation against you.

DeletedUser

paj man what are you on.... i wish school only took a piddly 20 hrs of school of week hell its 35 hrs a week just in clinical time and thats not counting the class room lecture time ohh and the study time after that. apparently you know nothing of higher education to say it only takes a piddly 20 hrs a week in school i'm sure your little culinary degree if you went to school took more then 20 hrs a week. i got friends who are in culinary school and they are in class almost as much as the other degree's. go do your homework before you start talking of school as if you had a clue just like you dont have a clue about school you have no clue about other things and i'll leave you to your imagination on what the other things are.
guess who i am...
i am TW god you all must bow down and kiss my feet. i am the L33t of the l33t no one is better then me. you all suck compared to my grace. (i'll do dirty deals behind allys back and get people to give me account in there backlines and use them.) (i'll get other people to play my account and proclaim it was all me.) so you all must bow down to my grace cause i'm the pope himself

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

bla bla bla

its funny how some of the ex HG where never atacked and joined Px in time :icon_razz:
thief scream Thieeeeeeeeeefffffff

Omerava and Crispy becuase Avange in game is not the same as Avange on forum.
It make sense both reasons:
he is hugging Retha but also maybe his best interests are served by not fighting the cookie called Crispy.

Im not Crispy but i learned is best to avoid Omerava as we both have same activity levels and same logging paterns.
So why is anyone suposed to take the strongest oponent so you have ur break time? :icon_razz:

its funny how u cry about peoples not on ur payroll when u do the same shaddy wars over and over.
msft ring a bell?
it was you sitting him when he was atacked each time and probably the same guy sitting when atacking

its easy to asume msft is ur toy account in Loen controlling Loen ties from inside.
or mike the jumping fish :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

paj man what are you on.... i wish school only took a piddly 20 hrs of school of week hell its 35 hrs a week just in clinical time and thats not counting the class room lecture time ohh and the study time after that. apparently you know nothing of higher education to say it only takes a piddly 20 hrs a week in school i'm sure your little culinary degree if you went to school took more then 20 hrs a week. i got friends who are in culinary school and they are in class almost as much as the other degree's. go do your homework before you start talking of school as if you had a clue just like you dont have a clue about school you have no clue about other things and i'll leave you to your imagination on what the other things are.
guess who i am...
i am TW god you all must bow down and kiss my feet. i am the L33t of the l33t no one is better then me. you all suck compared to my grace. (i'll do dirty deals behind allys back and get people to give me account in there backlines and use them.) (i'll get other people to play my account and proclaim it was all me.) so you all must bow down to my grace cause i'm the pope himself

You're not actually god Brt- you just have a god complex, and a superiority complex. You're also a hypocrite- you're guilty of the same things you mock Pajuno for- yet they're different when you do them. I don't know why I bother trying to make you look bad- you do a damn good job of it yourself. Keep two-finger typing this trash- we all find it amusing, honestly; and the fact you think your a cut above the rest beacuse you're training to be a doctor is affable. In all honestly, despite your girth, it's very apparent you're a very small person and have pretty low self esteem if you feel the need to prove yourself to a bunch of strangers on an internet browser game; it's pretty pathetic.

Nobody here gives two shits about what you're doing with your real life and the ones that act like they do are just feigning interest.

It's pretty sad that you have to hear this from me- but grow up dude. :icon_rolleyes:

bronse

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
you all must bow down to my grace cause i'm the pope himself
I wonder why you say pope brt ?? just my silly village name we been fighting over all day :)
and i can tell you no one from ram/hg was off limits to attacks no one !
in case you never noticed, bronse is the nice guy who goes along with those that are pissing and moaning.. mostly yourself.
is that almost a compliment from my boss ?? nahhh probably not :)

DeletedUser

Has anyone seen a tribal wars forum around here?? all im seeing is medical pope students with big bmis someone working a100 hr week (yeah right!) and worst of all someone poking fun at "two finger typers". My mother was a Doctor (GP) and worked dam hard all her working life and my dad is a classic two finger typer. He hits one key with his left finger then starts spinning his right finger and while that one goes in for the kill the left is already winding up speed for the next button and so it goes on... this doesnt stop him been a web designer though and a PC engineers he can charge more as things take him longer ;)

SO please can we get back to TW stuff it isnt even close to panto season yet!

EDS