Truth

DeletedUser

i Know this guy in game, he is in fact a diplomat. Truth.
Ah then I probably shouldn't join the world as planned :( a tribe which has already formed such amazing diplomatic relations shouldn't be messed with.

DeletedUser95698

shame....i already joined and used pp so better use them up :D

mattcurr

wow they have allies and naps already!!! everybody run quit now while we still can!!!

Wow, the fools who play here now, I can't await my return. Naps and allies are a bad thing in early game; are they now? Either things have drastically changed or the people here dont know what they are doing. I am thinking the latter is correct.

DeletedUser95698

Wow, the fools who play here now, I can't await my return. Naps and allies are a bad thing in early game; are they now? Either things have drastically changed or the people here dont know what they are doing. I am thinking the latter is correct.

lol and who might you be?

DeletedUser92121

Meh, I guess he's just another average player with an over inflated ego. Hell, I bet he's American, seems to be commonplace with them.

DeletedUser

Naps and allies are a bad thing in early game; are they now?

Even though you do wrap it in dramatics, it is rather nice that you still help the silent forum users and the less "sheepish" users with your insight every so often.

mattcurr

Does it matter who I am? It's all irrelevant if you would like to support your idea's that early world dip is bad go ahead but I'm not looking to get in a pissing contest on past records.

@CF Don't be mad just because I would call you out in tribes because you were useless didn't help the tribe and had the ego of a top 10 player without the skill to back it up.(Hardly enough skill to back up a top 100 start if I remember :/ )

Even though you do wrap it in dramatics, it is rather nice that you still help the silent forum users and the less "sheepish" users with your insight every so often.
Where would be the fun with no dramatics? Then it would be just me spouting out well reasoned arguments, a boring read to most and little fun to write.

DeletedUser95698

Does it matter who I am? It's all irrelevant if you would like to support your idea's that early world dip is bad go ahead but I'm not looking to get in a pissing contest on past records.

it doesn't matter who you are but you are talking like you have past experiences...so i just want to see your past experience...

DeletedUser

He was curious as to who you were, you stated that you were making a return. You reinforced the fact that you were a player from older worlds by commenting on the changes (which btw i don't think have changed at all for the last 5 years) so he was interested as to who you were which was quite obvious no need to go all defensive on your previous worlds because you have an emotionally unstable personality disorder. Get over it, take some pills if necessary.

We have always had noobs writing the same shit on the new world forums every time they open, as well as older players coming in giving it billy big bollox, you fall into the latter. If you don't want a pissing contest on past worlds, why not give you opinion on why you think early world dip is a good thing. Your opinion seems really strong in this otherwise we wouldn't have the amateur dramatics. The only person bringing up other worlds here is you please keep on topic.

Me personally, i think diplomacy sucks early game. As does this thead at this moment in time so please do keep it going i need something to read when i wake with my morning coffee.