Aezero's w38 countdown

DeletedUser102496

Maybe it would be NATO because they suck, all they do is stack and that takes no skill involved.

DeletedUser96762

gotnoname hmmmmmm pat? what takes no skill at all is killing accounts maybe thats why you do it so well :p

DeletedUser

gotnoname hmmmmmm pat? what takes no skill at all is killing accounts maybe thats why you do it so well :p

That's stink and uncalled for bro. List your credentials right here now using non world 38 examples (because world 38 examples don't count for obvious reasons (this world turned out to be pretty lame))

DeletedUser102496

John, we are both nubs !

Matter if fact you are ALL nubs >:)

And I IZ BUILDING SPEARS LOLZ !!!

DeletedUser96762

pat you should re add my on skype........ and for some reason i dont thin aaron knows me but i may be wrong

DeletedUser

pat you should re add my on skype........ and for some reason i dont thin aaron knows me but i may be wrong

Thanks to all the recent deletes/people quitting I know about 5 people on this world now. You may not be one of them, I have a feeling I kind of know who you are, but it's not eating me up inside to find out.

DeletedUser96762

Thanks to all the recent deletes/people quitting I know about 5 people on this world now. You may not be one of them, I have a feeling I kind of know who you are, but it's not eating me up inside to find out.

well see here is my problem i know pat, pat knows me, pat knows i was kidding around, sooo......... where did you come in

DeletedUser96762

haha now pat remember you called yourself a nub a while back

DeletedUser

well see here is my problem i know pat, pat knows me, pat knows i was kidding around, sooo......... where did you come in

So I have to validate my right to post on a worlds forum for a world I have been a part of?

nmason930

"Stay on target" :icon_biggrin:

78 players
10 tribes

(and surprisingly the one i mentioned before is still around, though only because he hasn't logged back in to hit delete :lol: - that's what happens when nmason joins the party)

DeletedUser92289

Im assuming your talking about Blas ople - he is still around and has logged in - he started to lose villages as he had to go away without a sitter or co-player to assist he was pretty much with defence

DeletedUser

"Stay on target" :icon_biggrin:

78 players
10 tribes

(and surprisingly the one i mentioned before is still around, though only because he hasn't logged back in to hit delete :lol: - that's what happens when nmason joins the party)
9 tribes
76 players

As for taking credit for blas quitting. I am sure there is a pretty decent chance they were quitting before you took over what is yet another dead nato account.

nmason930

Well, we can always say the same thing about Slim Jim, and Domino's long history of moving their internal nobles to dummy tribes just so their stats look better? :icon_rolleyes:

:icon_biggrin: