Oh! The Bounties of War

DeletedUser

As all forum-readers are bound to know, there are major wars that have been brewed and are now fermenting in the world of 61; Riot! wars ZOMBIE and Noodle, Rx/R-X and Kraken wars Urban, all fighting for already told aims, yet what of the unknown?

This thread is not to convince you to change ways - just to liven the topic of the question, 'Where is world61 headed for?'

Upon the somewhat draw between Urban and the Rx family (go ahead and argue who is winning? You are not effectively beating either tribe thus far) which seems to not effect the world in any way yet, since neither tribe has effective influence over secrets nor over each other(yet with the new secret village near the border between the two, it could get interesting), yet in my opinion will put the world in a more scurried motion than what its previous path was. So far, the only effect it seems to have on the world, is freeing up the top 2 tribe Riot! since it takes a little focus away from the Riot! Rx war.

The undeclared war between Kraken and Urban has not made any impact on the world thus far, and without it even having been declared, in my opinion, it does not change the course of the world in any direction.

Yet, with Noodle and ZOMBIE biting down hard on Riot!, the worlds course is set on an Impact with decision making - that, which will give ZOMBIE control of more secrets than any other tribe should want it having. Do not say who declared on who, let us rather talk about how Riot! does not seem to be handling these wars so easily and are losing members, talk about how if no one steps up to take on ZOMBIE in an effective way than Riot! will be destroyed and the world will be over because of ZOMBIEs accumulation of all the secrets, talk about the future and where your position is in it.

DeletedUser

I think sometimes people are so focused on the wars, that they forget this is a secret world :). Especially with new secrets possibly spawning soon.

DeletedUser

Yes - and instead of trying to win the world, tribes become oblivious to this and instead of pro-longing it, with their wars they bring themselves closer to losing that which they aim for.

Deleted User - 10770065

Impact will recruit all those with the secrets and win the world. GG.

DeletedUser

Impact will recruit all those with the secrets and win the world. GG.

Better get my hands on a secret than ;)

There are several possible endings to this world; this one seems the likeliest to me. :/

Deleted User - 10770065

Better get my hands on a secret than ;)

There are several possible endings to this world; this one seems the likeliest to me. :/

I already have one, just awaiting the invite. Should be incoming anytime soon. :lol:

DeletedUser

Is it not also than, that it is the duty and responsibility of all other tribes and members to prepare and stop this from happening?

DeletedUser

AH! Than being oblivious to the problem IS the problem. Is it by choice or a complete lack of understanding or lack of planning?

DeletedUser

Than ignorance and self-doubt are the issues needed to be conquered to prolong this world and these wars. There would need to be a constant time of war between the top tribes and let us not forget the smaller ones as well, in order to keep one from having all the secrets.

How do we conquer ignorance, how do we conquer self-doubt?

DeletedUser

Than it is the duty of those who see, those who know and understand, to challenge others?

AH! We call for a huge war between the ignorant and the understanding! How I would like to see this happen for a change.

DeletedUser

"Enialaej

whistle.gif

DeletedUser

"Enialaej

whistle.gif

Ah, what is it you are saying? If we are arguing whether or not I know this world or not, from tw stats:
on this world. Oh - and I am also kind of ranked 37 in this world.

If we are arguing whether or not I know what I am talking about - are you disagreeing with what I am saying? This is a secrets world. This is a world unlike those who came before because you actually have to look that far ahead or it will bite you.

I have said nothing wrong.

This thread is not for arguing credibility but about looking into the future of this world. I have read too many threads on here about war, and my join date does not matter my friend - I have been a guest on here far longer than that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You know what I like, is the way when Riot! were top dogs, they were going to win the world. Now ZOMBIE are top dogs, there going to win the world. This world is far far from over, and alot can change on Tribal Wars. We've all seen that, so don't jump to conclusions. Who knows, maybe no-one will win and we all go barb.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

on this world. Oh - and I am also kind of ranked 37 in this world.

So what if you are, how is that relevant to you sudden interest of joining the externals?

Ranken 37, but by judging your ODA it seems like you have been given too many freebies.

The account I play is on the top 20, I know irrelevant.

DeletedUser

we dont want to win the world with secrets, winning with the secrets is not gonna be any fun at all so our leadership chose not to do it