World 65 Build Order

DeletedUser

Neither of the builds will work then considering a full nuke is hitting a not full defensive build since you're currently still constructing it. However assuming you get support, with spears/swords/hc you stand a better chance than with sp/hc.
No, but you forgot to build a wall with your mixed build.
See, I can change the situation too, it has no relevance to what the discussion was.

The simple fact is, 5k sp is not enough cavalry defense, and you will get stomped with this build.

DeletedUser

You forget to build your wall??? LOL

It doesn't matter what type of village you go, getting a level 20 wall is standard. Wtf?

DeletedUser

You forget to build your wall??? LOL

It doesn't matter what type of village you go, getting a level 20 wall is standard. Wtf?

Once again you missed the point. He is saying your arguments rely upon circumstantial events, such as not having half of your troops for some unknown purpose.

DeletedUser

And my point is that in more situations sw/sp/hc is a better defense than sp/hc while building up.

DeletedUser

On a normal world sure, but a no hauls world where you don't have the income to build your village up while keeping your barracks/stables running constantly until the higher end pit levels, it doesn't.

Hc = 200w, 150c, 600i
Sword = 30w, 30c, 70i

So essentially you can build 5 Swords for the cost of 1 HC. Now lets see how much that yields for defense.

Hc = 200 G. Defense, 80 C. Defense
Swords = 50 G. Defense, 15 C. Defense x 5 = 250 G. Defense, 75 C. Defense

So those 5 swords give 50 more G. Defense and 5 less C. Defense than 1 Hc and costs less to build. Yes the HC does have build time in its favor, assuming you can keep it qued constantly, which isn't likely during the build up phase on a no-hauls world.

DeletedUser

This debate happens every world. Personally I favor the 8k spears/2k HC which has already been mentioned, but in truth no one survives alone in this game. The best defense is to have tribemates that are willing and eager to support each other. Stack a village high enough and the number of inbound nukes becomes a moot point.

You send me your swords when I need them and I'll send you my HC when you need them. Everyone wins with teamwork (hugs all around)

DeletedUser

Also not to mention in a no hauls world there is much less distance between tribemates early on, making an HC's mobility a pretty moot point for a 2nd or 3rd village.

Oh and the fact that there are paladins which make swords/spears move for support just as quickly as HC, also makes their mobility a moot point.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Also not to mention in a no hauls world there is much less distance between tribemates early on, making an HC's mobility a pretty moot point for a 2nd or 3rd village.

Oh and the fact that there are paladins which make swords/spears move for support just as quickly as HC, also makes their mobility a moot point.
What is your experience with no-hauls?
Who were you on W56?
If you didn't succeed on W56, then why does your opinion count for anything?

DeletedUser

Except that everyone from W56 already knows me, so that question would be redundant.
I'm not the one using an alias here.

DeletedUser106946

See, I can change the situation too, it has no relevance to what the discussion was.
He does it every time someone tells him he's wrong and supports their argument with logical statements. Did it when it was pointed out to him that he went for warehouse quest to early. Did it when he said everyone with a mixed village would be nobling barbs. Did it when when he said cancel snipe was not an accurate way of sniping. Did it again here.

DeletedUser

He does it every time someone tells him he's wrong and supports their argument with logical statements. Did it when it was pointed out to him that he went for warehouse quest to early. Did it when he said everyone with a mixed village would be nobling barbs. Did it when when he said cancel snipe was not an accurate way of sniping. Did it again here.

Because tribal wars is a game based on situations, there is no "best" way of doing something. If there was then this game would have died out years ago.

A humble player

Because tribal wars is a game based on situations, there is no "best" way of doing something. If there was then this game would have died out years ago.
You are very bad at reading, and trolling too.

DeletedUser106946

No one said there was. The situations were all quite clear. You just feel need to change the situation every time someone counters your argument.

DeletedUser

The arguments you make work for specific situations, but that doesn't mean they work for them all. Just as the arguments I've made work for other situations.

DeletedUser

The ComeAtMeBro debate technique.
[spoil]Them: 2+2=4
You: But if you change that first 2 to a 3, and the operator to a monkey, you get purple.
Them: That's not relevant.
You: Then you take the HC, do a robot dance, and noble with scouts.
Them: Are you high on crack?
You: I'm so right all the time. /smug[/spoil]